Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

7-3-20212 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man

yota691

Once Again Okie's Receiving The Latest Dong Input .....

Funny you mention the Latest Dong Input DinarThug, was in the bank 2 days ago picking up some Dong, and the teller handed me my VND and she replied have a Good Trip!! :lol:

• Upvote 2

biggrin.gif

Ah here is the rest!!

[..OKIEOILMAN] NOTICE THAT MY USUAL INITIAL STATEMENT OF GOOD DAY AMERICANS, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS WASN’T POSTED—THAT IS BECAUSE I ONLY WANTED TO ADDRESS THE O O M ROOM.

[..OKIEOILMAN] THANK OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND NOT ME—–I AM JUST A MESSENGER AND NOTHING MORE—–

[..OKIEOILMAN] THERE ARE MANY RUMOR’S ON OTHER SITES REGARDING THE DONG RATE–LET ME ASSURE YOU THEY ARE INCORRECTLY INFORMED. I AM NOT CHASTIZING ANYONE BUT WHAT THEIR STATING I AM SURE IS FROM WHAT THEY CONSIDER CREDIBLE SOURCES BUT THEIR SOURCES ARE ALSO MIS-INFORMED—–NUFF SAID

Aaahhh!!! There it is, laugh.gif. Thanks Yota! I was hoping there wasn't another Oakie wanna be ones enough dry.gif

Okie must have read yur comment, and didn't want to leave u hanging!! laugh.gif

Nice! laugh.gif

I haven't been on his site since April of last year so I hope he's not following me as my therapy afterwords is just starting to work and don't want a relapse..., ohmy.gifunsure.giflaugh.gif

Some newbie negged you, I guess they just don't get your wry sense of humor, I fixed it. Some people have lost their funny bone on this trip.....

If your talkin about me, thank you!!!wink.gif

R O T F L M A O...Okie Okie Okie some days even a blind squril will find a nut... :peace:

<_< hmmm....well...when it comes to Okie....i'm sure me FOOT could find his nut even in the dark...ANY time! hehehe :lol:;) *evil grin* :D

480503758.gif

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 2

dry.gif hmmm....well...when it comes to Okie....i'm sure me FOOT could find his nut even in the dark...ANY time! hehehe laugh.gifwink.gif *evil grin* biggrin.gif

480503758.gif

That is funny as hell!!! at least for the ones not on the receiving end of that emot-LMAO.gif

Edited by respectron

<_< hmmm....well...when it comes to Okie....i'm sure me FOOT could find his nut even in the dark...ANY time! hehehe :lol:;) *evil grin* :D

480503758.gif

How about Blaino, Poppy, Bluwolf (et al) nuts? They're as deserving as Okie's.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

:lol: me believe me FOOT wouldn't have much probs finding them "Nuts" too... ;) hehehe

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

Yep! One shot is enough in a fight but to pumble nuts like that can give a man sympathy pains laugh.gif

"Sympathetic Pains" won't kill you... it will just be burned in your brain...to not follow the same mistakes! ;) buwhahaha .... :lol: me ish so evil...me know. :lol:

• Upvote 1

"Sympathetic Pains" won't kill you... it will just be burned in your brain...to not follow the same mistakes! wink.gif buwhahaha .... laugh.gif me ish so evil...me know. laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif I know if your at the RV party and near me when MY jewels start tingling as that is like a tremble in the force to a Jedi when evil is about to happen unsure.gif . And trust me, I don't do mistakes that put my jewels in jeopardy wink.gifbiggrin.gif

I like evilish, it spices life. wink.gif

Haven't seen your posts much but thanks for the laughs, your funny in a evilish kinda way laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif I know if your at the RV party and near me when MY jewels start tingling as that is like a tremble in the force to a Jedi when evil is about to happen unsure.gif . And trust me, I don't do mistakes that put my jewels in jeopardy wink.gifbiggrin.gif

I like evilish, it spices life. wink.gif

Haven't seen your posts much but thanks for the laughs, your funny in a evilish kinda way laugh.gif

:lol: well, thats b/c you are not looking in the right places....me post a lot...but u need to be quick to find me...buwhaha :lol:

Just for the record, Bulldog75 is the one that absolutely drives me crazy. All those vague analogies and talk about 747's, manna from the heavens, trains, ovens, don't ask any questions, the details aren't important, your gifts come now, if we collectively believe a RV will happen it will materialize, the BD cap he's putting on etc. Incidentally, years ago I had a friend in Cali who used to take fistfuls of acid at a time. He sounded a lot like Bulldog75.

• Upvote 3