Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***My take on what could possibly go down***

This is from 4/19/2012. Interesting how you don't give credit where credit is due...

Didn't even bother letting people know that this isn't your work? unsure.gif Not cool Easy! dry.gif

Nice post, but a lot of "what if" hypothetical scenarios. That is why I have a hard time wrapping my head around it blink.gif

**Its getting harder and harder coming here and listening to this new financial system BS that is completely made up! How do you folks fall for this garbage??? Unbelievable...

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 4

Don't mean any dis-respect but I don't believe this is an online church and I like to read the information in these forums without gospel. Say you believe in God or whatever and the simple relavance you may believe it has to our investment and leave it at that but not push any particular beliefs, JMHO. peace.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

So, according to your statement God should be confined to Theological discussions? Thats the problem right there. Do think God is going to confine himself to Theological discussions ? Can you confine him with your belief ?

I used to argue with Christians and consider them weak but those people started to pray for me and The Lords hand moved upon me undeniably. When his spirit comes upon you and allows understanding and you then know that you know and cannot argue with the truth that comes upon you, then your life is forever changed, the eyes are opened and things start to make sense that could not be understood concerning the questions about life and more.

God is not a religion. Man creates religion and does dishonor to the intentions and heart of the Lord towards his creation. God does not Change for man but rather man for God. It takes more faith to believe that this world was created by accident rather than by intelligent design. You have proof all around you let alone his presence, power and voice should you dare to go looking. Arrogance towards God has a heavy price.

There is a revival coming soon like no other that will break the grasp of religion and smash it down. For those of you that do not believe as I did not, you will see the spirit of God move on this planet more and more.

I never said that I don't believe in God. What I said was that God isn't germane to this discussion. If you're discussing physics does it matter whether there's a god or not? Gravity works the same whether we were created or whether we weren't. If you're discussing chemistry does God's will change the formula for methane? It's not that God isn't important. It's just that in the context of discussing a discipline like economics I don't see the relevance. A country with a GDP of $120 billion can't support a monetary base of $30 trillion +, god or no god. That's not arrogance. It's just common sense.

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I never said that I don't believe in God. What I said was that God isn't germane to this discussion. If you're discussing physics does it matter whether there's a god or not? Gravity works the same whether we were created or whether we weren't. If you're discussing chemistry does God's will change the formula for methane? It's not that God isn't important. It's just that in the context of discussing a discipline like economics I don't see the relevance. A country with a GDP of $120 billion can't support a monetary base of $30 trillion +, god or no god. That's not arrogance. It's just common sense.

Its unfortunate, but this site has turned into a pit of trash now filled with conspiracy theories which certain people have created in order to spin a massive web of lies and deceit solely to target the Iraq RV "market." The less knowledgeable hang onto every line like it is gospel. Logic, reasoning, and even common sense has been completely thrown out an the ones who understand even basic economics are "negged" and marked as being "negative" by those hanging onto the dream of becoming rich by holding a hyper-inflated currency.

For those wo want to bring God into all of this? How about the simple commandment: Thous shalt not LIE

• Upvote 5

The difference is that I (and Doctor robbins) provided clear support for WHY we are right. Easy and Francie just ignored that and claimed we are wrong. If a country with less than 1/3 of 1% of the worlds GDP can have a money supply valued at double the worlds GDP, then please explain how that would work? How can Iraq attain actual value equal to double the value of the entire planet merely due to their saying so? If it works for them then why not the US or the Euro-zone? The point you seem to be missing (after such a well thought out post on tariffs) is that economies are not arbitrary. Economies function due to rough consistency in value. Iraq telling the rest of the world that "we are now valued at more than double all of you combined and hence now own the entire planet" is simply not possible given the nature of economies. If you think otherwise, then please explain it. Merely ignoring it is not an explanation.

Well as much as I agree with "part" of what you are saying, I will give you a country which the actual value is arbituary... THE US DOLLAR! Just sayin... LOL

So, though you are making a nice point the truth is IRAQ is in a nice place for gain. Their dinar value was above 3.00 prior to the war. It was DEVALUED. Now, on their feetsome what, they are pumping more fuel than before and growth post Sadam has been exponential. Many things in this world might not seem plausable to us with our limited deep understanding and with hidden facts. Truth is as much as you might be right, You might also be wrong...

RIGHT?

Peace

This is from 4/19/2012. Interesting how you don't give credit where credit is due...

Didn't even bother letting people know that this isn't your work? unsure.gif Not cool Easy! dry.gif

Nice post, but a lot of "what if" hypothetical scenarios. That is why I have a hard time wrapping my head around it blink.gif

**Its getting harder and harder coming here and listening to this new financial system BS that is completely made up! How do you folks fall for this garbage??? Unbelievable...

Everyone here is here to learn and form their own view based on what facts or "hype" they want to believe in. You have to be smart enough to come to yoru own conclusion. Many believed OKIE for a while. LOL Consider this a learning curve. That is what you get with a speculation... There are few things we can hang our hat on. As I often say, we sit and wait.

Peace. ;)

this is my opinion, why would I need an article? i posted the BIS website for everyone to follow up on, I believe the banks being basil 3 compliant starts the beginning of 2013. Its very interesting to me and many people need to understand we are entering a new economic global banking system whether they wanna believe it or NOT is irrelevant. Bottom line what we have now is obviously NOT working.

LOL and you could say the exact same thing about the lopsters. We know their views and opinions yet they remind us every day so why should I need to explain my agenda?It's an opinion piece which i placed in the right category. Thing is no one knows what will happen and yes even the infamous Mr. rich (aka Dinarick) has no clue.

PLUS from ME!!!! You are absolutely correct in my opinion. If you dont share my opinion then I will bash you mentality here is funny to me. This forum is to learn and make your own judgement from! Much of it is at times laughable. Have a GREAT weekend. Peace and thanks for the post. Lastly, just because it pisses off some... GO RV! YES I WANT THIS TO DO WELL!

• Upvote 2

Don't mean any dis-respect but I don't believe this is an online church and I like to read the information in these forums without gospel. Say you believe in God or whatever and the simple relavance you may believe it has to our investment and leave it at that but not push any particular beliefs, JMHO. peace.gif

No taken. Christians used to really annoy me. So I understand your point really well.

• Upvote 1

You said let the bashing begin so here goes. In the first paragraph you threw God into it. I could understand the relevance if this was a theological dissertation but this is supposed to be commentary on an investment. Best to leave religion out of it IMO.

Then you go on to link the RV to Basel III without demonstrating how anything in Basel III suggests that an unprecedented revaluation of a hyperinflated currency should or even could happen.

Next you suggest that people who aren't saying GO RV are either cowards or ignorant about economics. As we've seen demonstrated time and again, the ignorance is on the part of those who believe that a country with a GDP of less than $150 billion and an M2 of over 70 trillion dinar can have the world's most valuable currency. How can you reduce the money supply to a workable level without a redenomination? How do you expect a country whose GDP is almost 90% oil revenues to become a big player in the world's economy? Look at the leaders. They're all diversified.

You go on to suggest an RV to $2 would be ideal, without even mentioning the money supply problem. Then you throw the "pride" factor into the equation, like pride has any bearing in currency valuation.

Sorry, but to me this was a summary of all the guru/pumper BS we've been hearing for the last few years. Neg away!

Doc Rob,

I have read several comments of yours and that of Jackster, Sandstrom, Dinark in relation to the M1 and M2 numbers. Granted, these numbers, provided by the CBI, have been constantly going up since 2004, when the NID's, were printed. My observation on this is; why then is the exchange rate of the dinar (NID) been improving, since 2004. I mean more circulation should lead to a more unfavorable rate for exchange. I know that the NID is pegged to the USD, but since we are keeping up with their (CBI) numbers (M1+M2) , why should we care about the dollar? It's not like the USA backs all of their M1 & M2, 100% with reserves. Ha! Ha! I mean we are a fiat currency. Why should we expect Iraq do something that we (USA) don't do with our currency? I simply do not believe their (CBI) numbers. This is JMO, but that is all I have to go on, right now, to lead me. I do not believe Iraq can simply just reduce their M1 to 30 billion as they have stated and make it work. That's right, I know they have stated that this is what they are going to do. LOP/RD. I simply just don't believe it. I haven't even seen proof that Iraq has printed any new currency since 2010. I don't speak arabic nor do I work for the CBI or know anyone that does. I do work for a bank and my family has worked in the middle east. Learning from their experiences, I know I am all in, with this investment. Intuition tells me to hold on. Discrepancies like the above mentioned, give me hope. I, like you, am just having a problem with the numbers.

Well as much as I agree with "part" of what you are saying, I will give you a country which the actual value is arbituary... THE US DOLLAR!

I don't follow. The value of the country would be their GDP, nothing arbitrary about that, the US is ~15T USD, Iraq is perhaps ~100B USD. The dollar is a floating currency so its value is what ever the rest of the world feels like paying for it. Nothing arbitrary about that either. The Iraqi dinar its pegged, which means the CBI can set the value at whatever they can cover with their reserves. With ~60B USD in reserves and an M2 of ~70T, that is the 0.00086 exchange rate they have now.

So, though you are making a nice point the truth is IRAQ is in a nice place for gain. Their dinar value was above 3.00 prior to the war. It was DEVALUED. Now, on their feetsome what, they are pumping more fuel than before and growth post Sadam has been exponential.

No, this is just a pumper lie. Check the CBI history page or any of the historical exchange rate sites and you will see that the dinar was at the $3+ level back in 1987, but by 1995 was more than half its current value (i.e. even worse) at 3000 dinars per 1 USD. That was due to Saddam printing them like the mad nutball he was, printing 10s of trillions with no increase in reserves (which he spent of course). Iraq's GDP, barring something like all out civil war, will very likely increase at a very nice rate. But that in no way implies that their currency will also increase as there is little correlation between the two.

Many things in this world might not seem plausable to us with our limited deep understanding and with hidden facts. Truth is as much as you might be right, You might also be wrong...

RIGHT?

About a 1000x RV being impossible? No, I am not wrong on that. and peace to you too! (I'll remain adamant about what we know, but there is no reason to get upset at folks, life is too short for that!). Edited by jg167
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Its unfortunate, but this site has turned into a pit of trash now filled with conspiracy theories which certain people have created in order to spin a massive web of lies and deceit solely to target the Iraq RV "market." The less knowledgeable hang onto every line like it is gospel. Logic, reasoning, and even common sense has been completely thrown out an the ones who understand even basic economics are "negged" and marked as being "negative" by those hanging onto the dream of becoming rich by holding a hyper-inflated currency.

For those wo want to bring God into all of this? How about the simple commandment: Thous shalt not LIE

That's a good one, my friend !

Doc Rob,

I have read several comments of yours and that of Jackster, Sandstrom, Dinark in relation to the M1 and M2 numbers. Granted, these numbers, provided by the CBI, have been constantly going up since 2004, when the NID's, were printed. My observation on this is; why then is the exchange rate of the dinar (NID) been improving, since 2004. I mean more circulation should lead to a more unfavorable rate for exchange. I know that the NID is pegged to the USD, but since we are keeping up with their (CBI) numbers (M1+M2) , why should we care about the dollar? It's not like the USA backs all of their M1 & M2, 100% with reserves. Ha! Ha! I mean we are a fiat currency. Why should we expect Iraq do something that we (USA) don't do with our currency? I simply do not believe their (CBI) numbers. This is JMO, but that is all I have to go on, right now, to lead me. I do not believe Iraq can simply just reduce their M1 to 30 billion as they have stated and make it work. That's right, I know they have stated that this is what they are going to do. LOP/RD. I simply just don't believe it. I haven't even seen proof that Iraq has printed any new currency since 2010. I don't speak arabic nor do I work for the CBI or know anyone that does. I do work for a bank and my family has worked in the middle east. Learning from their experiences, I know I am all in, with this investment. Intuition tells me to hold on. Discrepancies like the above mentioned, give me hope. I, like you, am just having a problem with the numbers.

Good question. Iraq backs the dinar with its foreign currency reserves. As their reserves have increased they have printed new currency accordingly in order to manage the exchange rate. True, they were raising the value continually from 2006-2009 while they were getting inflation under control, but since 2009 we've seen little movement so the money supply continues to increase along with their reserves total. By the way, the IMF monitors the CBI so their numbers had better be accurate.

Ok

However if you come from the perspective that all things have been created by him and through him then God is the designer and manufacture . So if you are discussing physics then you are discussing His work. Man limits his understanding of creation by limiting his understanding of the creator. Logic would say then If you want to know more about Physics, chemistry or economics or how to apply it then ask the Creator. I have used this understanding in my own life and business to find very effective and reliable guidance.

The Dinar is no different and that is why I am in it. Take no notice of the smoke and mirrors with the IQD

Good question. Iraq backs the dinar with its foreign currency reserves. As their reserves have increased they have printed new currency accordingly in order to manage the exchange rate. True, they were raising the value continually from 2006-2009 while they were getting inflation under control, but since 2009 we've seen little movement so the money supply continues to increase along with their reserves total. By the way, the IMF monitors the CBI so their numbers had better be accurate.

Doc Rob,

Do you think there would be any dramatic change to this investment, once the private banks ( Scooter mentioned ) corrected their books and come back on line? I am not talking about a 1000% change, but something measurable. I noticed that the reserves in (IQD) government banks mirrored what was listed in currency that was in circulation. Does that sound right? (2011 Financials)

Goodnight to all! TBC !!!! :D

this is my opinion, why would I need an article? i posted the BIS website for everyone to follow up on, I believe the banks being basil 3 compliant starts the beginning of 2013. Its very interesting to me and many people need to understand we are entering a new economic global banking system whether they wanna believe it or NOT is irrelevant. Bottom line what we have now is obviously NOT working.

End Quote

Ok. Thanks for responding.

Doc Rob,

Do you think there would be any dramatic change to this investment, once the private banks ( Scooter mentioned ) corrected their books and come back on line? I am not talking about a 1000% change, but something measurable. I noticed that the reserves in (IQD) government banks mirrored what was listed in currency that was in circulation. Does that sound right? (2011 Financials)

Goodnight to all! TBC !!!! :D

Dramatic? No. I think the best shot this investment has is to function as a hedge against inflation. The IQD might grow at 10% a year or so for the next few years, but if they lop like they're saying you're back in the hole again. Iraq is slowly improving and their currency will improve too, but the idea of anything earth shattering happening with the IQD is baseless I'm afraid.

Edited by doctor robbins

I think the best shot this investment has is to function as a hedge against inflation. The IQD might grow at 10% a year or so for the next few years, but if they lop like they're saying you're back in the hole again. Iraq is slowly improving and their currency will improve too,

Why? I see no correlation between GDP growth and currency appreciation. Their exchange rate might go up, but it all depends on their monetary policy. And if you bought in the last year or two (e.g. at $1100/M or so) you are going to need a 40-50% appreciation just to break even.

but the idea of anything earth shattering happening with the IQD is baseless I'm afraid.

on that alas we are in total agreement. Edited by jg167

Thanks Easy that was Over the Top Bro!! Especially this part, If the Dinar is "pegged" initially or compared respectively to the Great Britain Pound when considering international exchange rates, it could be

much higher against the US Federal Reserve Note. BINGO you Nailed it!! ;)

Edited by yota691

Easy said it was his opinion....what am I missing?

• Upvote 2

Interesting. That's the first time I've ever heard anybody say that they have printed dinars in order to maintain the exchange rate (based on increasing reserves).

My question has always been, do they print dinars to maintain the exchange rate, or is the exchange rate steady because of the never ending printing of dinars?

Now, you say that they are printing to maintain the exchange rate. My question would be "why?"