Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How can a poor country support this kind of RV?

Luigi1

From another source...

Can Vietnam really support a RV around .15 cents?

6-25-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman China is really under the gun to get this done. All documents are signed. The RV is set for a worldwide announcement. I would think they would get this done by Thursday. It doesn't have to be done by Thursday but my contacts told me that 23 countries will RV by Friday and the main ones are Iraq and Vietnam. I can't prove this but it's what my solid sources are telling me. The Vietnam Dong will be in the mid teens with or without Iraq. The dinar will be closer to the RI rate. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

His contacts are Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Inspector Gadget, Oh I almost forgot the Pink Panther

Yea, and Mickey Mouse is pulling the trigger ! :lol::P

Who knows maybe they will surprise us.

Edited by Man_Kind

From another source...

6-25-2012 Intel Guru Hammerman China is really under the gun to get this done. All documents are signed. The RV is set for a worldwide announcement. I would think they would get this done by Thursday. It doesn't have to be done by Thursday but my contacts told me that 23 countries will RV by Friday and the main ones are Iraq and Vietnam. I can't prove this but it's what my solid sources are telling me. The Vietnam Dong will be in the mid teens with or without Iraq. The dinar will be closer to the RI rate. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

only very very very stupid people believe these things ... after the second ,, third ,, fourth ,, fifth time they hear these things.. these people have posted these types of things for the last 3 or 4 years ...hundreds of times .. ..they have multiple screen names ...have conversations with themselves .. high five themselves .. and gang up on individuals they dont agree with ... they will neg you multiple times .. and its all the same person .. yes one person .. or a couple people with multiple screen names .. a nut .. yep a real live crazy person ....im sure their have been a couple of them who ended up in the nut ward at their local hospitol .. with nervous break downs over nothing but bull kakkee

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .....AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

THE PART ABOUT" ALL DOCUMENTS ARE SIGNED ".. IS A SIGNITURE .. FROM THESE NUTS ... IT COMES UP ALL THE TIME ..LIKE THEY HAVE SEEN "ALL" THE DOCUMENTS

• Upvote 3

From another source...

How can the worthless USD buy so much?

Why would they do that? Vietnam is building a huge manufacturing/export infrastructure similar to China's...they will keep their currency value down to keep their exports competitive, just like China has done....this is a just another pumper's pipedream...

• Upvote 1

saw somewhere in the news sections of other places ,,, that china is trying too eas the structure of it`s own currency by getting other asain countries a high propabality too raise their own currency rates ,,, but i would not think up too the teens { i would really like that though } but if anything a few pennies

How can the worthless USD buy so much?

The USD is FAR from worthless... rolleyes.gif Its backed by the faith of the country with the worlds largest GDP and is also the only currency which can be used to purchase Oil, which means there is HiGH demand for the USD!

Worthless? Nah, not even close!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

only very very very stupid people believe these things ... after the second ,, third ,, fourth ,, fifth time they hear these things.. these people have posted these types of things for the last 3 or 4 years ...hundreds of times .. ..they have multiple screen names ...have conversations with themselves .. high five themselves .. and gang up on individuals they dont agree with ... they will neg you multiple times .. and its all the same person .. yes one person .. or a couple people with multiple screen names .. a nut .. yep a real live crazy person ....im sure their have been a couple of them who ended up in the nut ward at their local hospitol .. with nervous break downs over nothing but bull kakkee

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA .....AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

THE PART ABOUT" ALL DOCUMENTS ARE SIGNED ".. IS A SIGNITURE .. FROM THESE NUTS ... IT COMES UP ALL THE TIME ..LIKE THEY HAVE SEEN "ALL" THE DOCUMENTS

Laft like h#)( laugh.gif

Edited by littlefeet

The USD is FAR from worthless... rolleyes.gif Its backed by the faith of the country with the worlds largest GDP and is also the only currency which can be used to purchase Oil, which means there is HiGH demand for the USD!

Worthless? Nah, not even close!

You forgot to mention that we (the U.S.A.) are currently the largest debtor nation in the history of the world... how does that factor into your statement?

Lets see 16 trillion US government debt, 80 trillion unfunded liabilities and some say up to 300 trillion in derivatives. That's about 400 trillion with a 15 trillion GDP. We have been running a 1.2 trillion dollar budget deficit for years. There was a small surplus one year during the Clinton administration. Ya we are in trouble but then so is the rest of the world. Maybe it is time for a Jubilee day. The US dollar is losing ground every day as the international reserve currency but the bigger problem is there is nothing to replace it (yet). The fed is purchasing 60% + of our debt because nobody else will. This cannot last either austerity or default. Maybe they should quadruple the price of gold and all will be fine. JMO

• Upvote 1