Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UNHAPPY MUSLIMS!

delta22

There are some Californians that would gladly move to AZ given the opportunity.

And no, not to change AZ but keep it the way it is or improve it.

Don't lump all of us in the same pot as those in Sacramento.

My in-laws live in Prescott Valley. They are up near N. VeiwPoint and 89a.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I amend my statement to only include the Lib Californians ;)

however, would you be ready for cigg smoking, trail riding,

game hunting, environmentalist hating, loaded gun toting,

(without any permit) illegal alien deporting, conservative

voting, best sheriff in the US, type Arizona?

Just messin with ya.....by being completely serious :D

• Upvote 5

All the Muslim countries listed were or are currently ruled by dictatorships. It is very early in their re-birth (the Arab Spring). They have a lot of growning up to do. Give it another 40 years and they will be doing just peachy. :)

Then they need to wait 40 years before coming here and b#t&hing about the way we do things. :)

• Upvote 5

So true Delta. I have learned to have nothing to do with Muslims when it comes to business. I work contract accounting and had two Muslim male client's. One owns a Farmer's Insurance Agency and the other a AAA Towing company. They were the most difficult client's that I have ever worked for. I won't go into detail but I will say that I fired both of them and never looked back. I'm not a fan of the religion and never will be.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

That is my backyard. I moved here from CT 17 years ago. Some from CA, do try to change things around here, hopefully everyone here keeps putting them in their place, LOL.

Then they need to wait 40 years before coming here and b#t&hing about the way we do things. :)

Interesting perspective. I guess it’s better to be what??? a 3rd generation transplant American today in 2012 vs those Immigrants that came in say the 1900’s:

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphprwwa9a.jpg

Or the 1800’s:

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphp8Y9GOn.png

Or maybe it’s better than what the Native American faced back in 1600 and 1700’s, from those dang European Immigrates, eh?

wounded_knee.jpg

Let’s see what are those words from that book that so many people on this site seem to bring up again, and again. Let me see.

He that has not sinned casted the first stone? (John 8:7)

Or is it, judge ye not yet ye be judged? (Matthew 7:1)

Or the oldie but the goodie: Do onto others as they would do on to you? (Matthew 7:12)

Less we forget that these are the TRUE Founding Fathers of America:

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpWPJRC0.jpg

Just saying...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Interesting perspective. I guess it’s better to be what??? a 3rd generation transplant American today in 2012 vs those Immigrants that came in say the 1900’s:

Or the 1800’s:

Or maybe it’s better than what the Native American faced back in 1600 and 1700’s, from those dang European Immigrates, eh?

wounded_knee.jpg

Let’s see what are those words from that book that so many people on this site seem to bring up again, and again. Let me see.

Or the oldie but the goodie: Do onto others as they would do on to you? (Matthew 7:12)

Just saying...

Yes those were the founding fathers. And yes Americanism was crammed down there throats. Same as the blacks from Africa. But the irish chose it by choice and did not whine about it. They worked hard and adjusted to it. Like the italians and the Orientals and the Spanish. They kept their customs and put up with ours. Muslims on the other hand seem to take offence by anyone's customs but their own. It`s them that have to concede just like the others did before them. Let them pay their dues like everyone else. I am native American and I hold no grudge. To do so would make me less. Let them pay their dues and stop the whining. It makes them less

• Upvote 13

Yes those were the founding fathers. And yes Americanism was crammed down there throats. Same as the blacks from Africa. But the irish chose it by choice and did not whine about it. They worked hard and adjusted to it. Like the italians and the Orientals and the Spanish. They kept their customs and put up with ours. Muslims on the other hand seem to take offence by anyone's customs but their own. It`s them that have to concede just like the others did before them. Let them pay their dues like everyone else. I am native American and I hold no grudge. To do so would make me less. Let them pay their dues and stop the whining. It makes them less

We're Kewl...you've always been a nice Doggy to me! :hug:

Luv ya,

Tiff

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Or the 1800’s:

wounded_knee.jpg

Just saying...

Awesome post Swan. I'm a Native American in spirit. The Natives of my country have been screwed over. They have been parked on reservations in this country for years without a voice. My dream job is to work for the Mescalero/Apache tribe in Ruidoso, NM. I respect the tribes and want to give back and pay it forward.

Thank you for acknowledging the Native Americans of North America. They are indeed a culture that have been overlooked and suppressed for far too long.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If the muslims are offended because there is a flag flying infront of a place or that there is a Bible in the open I have only one word of advise......DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE BUTT WHEN YOU LEAVE!

My thoughts exactly!!!!

Now look at what this original post has turned into.

It started out against the muslims ( I have better words for towelheads)

Now it has turned against us ( as in you & me) Americans. WHY?

• Upvote 2

Maybe it is time this post got back full circle. The muslims are trying to take over America. Obama made the statement that America was a muslim nation and that the muslims contributed greatly to this country. My people have been in this country since the 1600's and when you consider the Native American factors, my people were here even longer. My people came here for religious freedom. NOT freedom that demands everyone worship as they did or die like the muslims do in the countries they like to take over, but a freedom of religion that THEY did not die. Many of my ancestors were slaughtered in other countries because they did not bow to the king's religion. My Indian ancesors had a religion that was very much a belief in a Creator and a Sacrifice Child long before the missionaries came to screw things up. If the muslims had their way my people would have been slaughtered worst than they were by the whites. The muslims do not come to a country to become part of that country. They come to a country to make it as they want. You can whine all you want about the reservations, and remember I AM ONE OF THAT SAME HERITAGE, but as per the countries the muslims had taken over, the Indians would not have even lived long enough to have been ON a reservation. Anyone who wants to compare the muslims to the Native Americans does not know history. Anyone who wants to compare how the muslims are treated to how the Native Americans were treated does not know history. Last I knew when I worked on a Res, the native religious beliefs were not in contradiction to other religions of America. Also, last I knew no one threw a fit if a cartoon of an Indian was drawn. I have watched many a Native American participation in Veteran's ceremonies. They stood with their tribal flags along side the US flag. No one was offended because there was a US flag or because there was prayer. It is an insult to compare the muslims to the American ancestors, First Nations, Native Americans or early patriots.

• Upvote 7

Very well put !

Maybe it is time this post got back full circle. The muslims are trying to take over America. Obama made the statement that America was a muslim nation and that the muslims contributed greatly to this country. My people have been in this country since the 1600's and when you consider the Native American factors, my people were here even longer. My people came here for religious freedom. NOT freedom that demands everyone worship as they did or die like the muslims do in the countries they like to take over, but a freedom of religion that THEY did not die. Many of my ancestors were slaughtered in other countries because they did not bow to the king's religion. My Indian ancesors had a religion that was very much a belief in a Creator and a Sacrifice Child long before the missionaries came to screw things up. If the muslims had their way my people would have been slaughtered worst than they were by the whites. The muslims do not come to a country to become part of that country. They come to a country to make it as they want. You can whine all you want about the reservations, and remember I AM ONE OF THAT SAME HERITAGE, but as per the countries the muslims had taken over, the Indians would not have even lived long enough to have been ON a reservation. Anyone who wants to compare the muslims to the Native Americans does not know history. Anyone who wants to compare how the muslims are treated to how the Native Americans were treated does not know history. Last I knew when I worked on a Res, the native religious beliefs were not in contradiction to other religions of America. Also, last I knew no one threw a fit if a cartoon of an Indian was drawn. I have watched many a Native American participation in Veteran's ceremonies. They stood with their tribal flags along side the US flag. No one was offended because there was a US flag or because there was prayer. It is an insult to compare the muslims to the American ancestors, First Nations, Native Americans or early patriots.

desimo

I spent time in AZ growing up in the 50's and several of my friends were Native American or Indians, I enjoyed being with them and learning their custums and ideas of life. I have never enjoy being with the Muslim communities that I have been in and there is always a uncomfortable feeling when I've been in their company.

• Upvote 1

All the Muslim countries listed were or are currently ruled by dictatorships. It is very early in their re-birth (the Arab Spring). They have a lot of growning up to do. Give it another 40 years and they will be doing just peachy. :)

Dang Tiff, I can't believe you said that.

I know they are having problems with muslims down under also, so where do you propose to allow them to continue to commit "honor killings", terrorism, and get free handouts while they are "adjusting"?

• Upvote 1

Dang Tiff, I can't believe you said that.

I know they are having problems with muslims down under also, so where do you propose to allow them to continue to commit "honor killings", terrorism, and get free handouts while they are "adjusting"?

Dive babe, first of all let me ask you or anyone that is against muslims and/or think they are "taking over America"...have YOU personally seen any of this? Really, have you? Instead, I bet not one of you have even spoken to a muslim.... and ordering a big GULP at the local 7-11 doesn't count. :P You may watch something on Fox news that happened in NY by some radicals..and you just KNOW that their next stop is going to be Joe's Bar & Gill In Huntsville Alabama. :o

I LIVED in a Muslim country for 2 years and traveled throughout the Middle East extensively, and they were the most loving, welcoming, friendly people I've ever been around. It is literally against their religion to not welcome someone into their homes. Instead, what you are seeing is the equivalent of the KKK representing Christians. 99% of Muslims are peace loving people, just like most Christians or Jew or Hindus.

So someone PLEASE come forward and provide a personal testimony of something that a muslim has done to you in America. And I want to then know, did anything similar happen to you by another white person? Or are go going to paint all muslims by that one incident?

Trust me, Muslim American are scared stiff because of the this type of hanging mob mentality.

AKVET...what I was attempting to get across is that when the Whites arrived in America, they took over by any means necessarily. If you compare that with even what you THINK the Muslims are trying to do to take over America...are they out doing what white Europeans did 300 years ago??? Sure, they may be taking their rights to wear their clothing to court or something like that but it is a far cry from what the whites did against the Native Americans.

As far as drawing a cartoon of Muhammad, that is similar to how Americans would feel when they see someone burn the American Flag and/or the Bible. You see they don't want to worship a false idol, so they don't put anything in their Mosques...nothing, no pictures, no statues...only prayer beads and prayer carpets.

I personally think all religions are a bit off the wall, but while I don't agree with religions themselves, I highly respect those who wish to pray (or not to pray) in their own way.

Ok, I'll wait and see what personal testimones any of you have of the Big Bad Muslims huffing and puffing at your door. I'm waiting... -_-