Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumblings in the middle east

The Machine

Machino,

Happy birthday :).

All the best and God bless you :)

Actually, my previous post didn't cover it to my satisfaction.... here's my second attempt:

Happy-Birthday.jpg

Wally,

Didn't know you can copy and paste too :) (just couldn't help it).

Good job :)

What the heck are you talking about ? Are calling Machine a pumper ? You better craw back to where you came from if that's what you're doing, Machine is one of the most credible people here, we're not going to stand a newbie coming here and try to call one of our members a pumper and in your case you're calling Machine a pumper and a liar. :angry:

And here's proof that it happened http://earthquake.us...000ac4h#summary

Tony :)

Double caipirinha for ya ;):)

• Upvote 1

Guys, don't let one dumb newbie troll spoil a good thread. Great to hear from you Machine.

Agreed, and judging by his last post where he said that there hasn't been one near Iraq in 30 days. Well... I think he might need to go back to 9th grade geography!

• Upvote 1

Hey, what are you trying to say, Nadita? That picture was just taken this morning. It's me and Adam on our way to Turkey. Sheesh..... biggrin.gif

WW.

Wally,

You mean while I was sleeping :)) hope the balloon holds good. Tell me the view and what can you see re : RV ?

LOL here's the earthquakes, http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/, not one anywhere near in 30 days, I've been on this site for years, and this is usually a pumper trying to build credibility.

HOWEVER, YOU ARE NOT "UNUSUAL" AS FOR BEING A TOTAL NEWBIE ********!!

chess

***** Please :rulez: *********

Your membership on this site depends on it!

:rocking-chair:

Edited by TexasGranny
removed hateful language
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HOWEVER, YOU ARE NOT "UNUSUAL" AS FOR BEING A TOTAL NEWBIE **********!!

chess

Chess my friend ( if I may so bold ) Robert Burns said "Oh wid some power the gift tae gie us, tae see oorsels as ithers see us". Which translation applies to your comment. Should we direct this to a newbie and say "you have brought attention upon yourself for a somewhat stupid and unwarranted comment, for which you now feel rather stupid" OR should we now ask you "are you really so intolerant of a lesser informed person". By the way at the border crossing at Silopi the effect was minimal and largely missed oweing to the constant moveing of the lorries and trailers back and forth in this huge area, yet Zakho on the Iraq side of the river reported shaking and vibrations. Salutations Sir.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed hateful language in quote
  • Upvote 2