Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani confirmed the credibility of the 176 signatures for the withdrawal of confidence from the Maliki

yota691

Parliamentary source: Talabani confirmed the credibility of the 176 signatures for the withdrawal of confidence from the Maliki

04/06/2012 20:41:00

The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad / and. X parliamentary source said on Monday that President Jalal Talabani received 176 signatures of deputies for the purpose of withdrawal of confidence in Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki as sure of its credibility.

The source said in an interview quoted (and independent Iraqi news agency) that the signatures that made ​​it to President Jalal Talabani reached 176 signatures.

The source added that the Office of the Presidency indicated that Talabani asked his chief study signatures and to ensure its credibility.

http://ina-iraq.net/news/political/21992.html

• Upvote 1

Maliki is nothing but trouble, he will fight to the end, they'll have to pull him out kicking and screaming, the whole country has been put on a stand still because of him, I can't belive that people still want to see him in power after all we've seen from him.

He's almost as incompetent & bad as Obama!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Will wonders ever cease? Maliki, it's been real, it's been fun BUT it aint been real fun. Don't let the door knob hit ya where the good Lord, or Allah, Jehovah, (insert your deity of choice here), split ya! Bon voyage! DUECES!! PEACE!!!

• Upvote 1

Maybe I should quit drinking Martinis before 5:00 PM, but the article says that the 176 signitures were confirmed. Am I missing something?

you are missing the end of happy hour...lol...make mine dry!....earlier a report said there were only 40 signatures confirmed...the x signatures were harder to confirm as they all looked so similar.. :rolleyes: