Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NAJAFI CALLS EMERGENCY PARLIAMENT SESSION

aaanth

:D Even though you put me down (or vice versa) in one of your first posts, KK, now that your gender has been exposed (so to speak), will you marry me? I've always wanted a woman who was smarter than me and I'll show you mine if you show me yours.....dinar stash that is! :D
  • Upvote 1

:D Even though you put me down (or vice versa) in one of your first posts, KK, now that your gender has been exposed (so to speak), will you marry me? I've always wanted a woman who was smarter than me and I'll show you mine if you show me yours.....dinar stash that is! :D

Read more:

One of the smoothest pick up lines I've ever read.... nice.

• Upvote 1

I think that you should write the book KK. You purport to know more than all of the DV members combined. :D

Ski, I keep you on Ignore. I only see your comments to me when someone replies to you and it includes your quote. You obviously have a problem with me, and that is okay with me. You can comment about me all you want, but if you notice, you received over 46 negatives in one post because of your attitude. Your comment was asking the poster if they had an understooding of what they were posting.

This site is about dinar. Nobody wants to see this type of conversation, nobody wants to get involved, nobody cares. This is what 12 year old girls do, and I don't want to be part of it. Please stop.

ps You are an avid skier, but your avatar shows you holding a snowboard. You might want to look into that.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

KamelKeeper I sure appreciate you! Thanks for all you bring to our site! biggrin.gif

Ski Grow Up! You are acting like a 12 year old. rolleyes.gif

You do bring alot of negativity here and upon yourself.

You know what? I just realized...You seem to enjoy it.

Go ahead, wallow in it untill your fingers get pruney! tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

Did someone say scotch? ;)

Hey, what about the gin and tonics? I'll have a double, and I am buying! First round is on me. Step up to the bar - no jabbing, please. B)

Back to the topic of this posting; Do we know if Parliament is still on vacation or has is Emergency Session taking place ?

Several articles have said (and not a source) that there would be no emergency session because Parliament was due back on the 14th, which for them is' soon'. But who knows: they could be voting right now.

Thanks, skinz, but it didn't seem to do much good for me!

Careful, ;) I may surprise you.....

• Upvote 2

Ski, I keep you on Ignore. I only see your comments to me when someone replies to you and it includes your quote. You obviously have a problem with me, and that is okay with me. You can comment about me all you want, but if you notice, you received over 46 negatives in one post because of your attitude. Your comment was asking the poster if they had an understooding of what they were posting.

This site is about dinar. Nobody wants to see this type of conversation, nobody wants to get involved, nobody cares. This is what 12 year old girls do, and I don't want to be part of it. Please stop.

ps You are an avid skier, but your avatar shows you holding a snowboard. You might want to look into that.

Kamel you're a Keeper in my book. :)

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 2