Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

little travon truth

R2D2

Well than Zimmerman shouldn't have started a fight. Bottom line Martin should have every right to defend himself too if that was the case.

I just really need someone to tell me how to put someone on "ignore"

All these guys can shot and stamp their foots but it is BOTH sides that need to STOP!!!

so his post is ok?- I will reprasie my comment : I hope that you don't lose a family member to a racist punk for walking down the street minding their own business.

is that better Granny?

If someone's comment is breaking the rules, it does not give you the permission to respond in kind. You use the REPORT button to your bottom left. Do not confront the Mods on how they are moderating. If you have a complaint, you take it to Adam.

Your posting priviledges have been suspended for two days.

-

• Upvote 4

Instructions for putting a member on "Ignore"

Go to your profile, click on the "Edit My Profile" button on the top right.

On the left, click on "Manage Ignored Users"

Type in the name of the member you wish to ignore - select "Ignore Personal Conversations" and/or "Ignore Posts"

Click Save Changes and you will no longer see posts by that member. :wave:

You will have to go through these steps for any members you wish to ignore.

:rocking-chair:

Instructions for putting a member on "Ignore"

Go to your profile, click on the "Edit My Profile" button on the top right.

On the left, click on "Manage Ignored Users"

Type in the name of the member you wish to ignore - select "Ignore Personal Conversations" and/or "Ignore Posts"

Click Save Changes and you will no longer see posts by that member. :wave:

You will have to go through these steps for any members you wish to ignore.

:rocking-chair:

Thank you so much I have a few to put in...

How can anyone compare this to columbine.REALLY,Those kids IMO only had bullying issues and thought long and hard to pull off columbine.This is in no way the same.Both are horrible tragedies and should sadden all of us.In case you haven't noticed this country is no longer black or white,we are of every color,come to Texas and you will find that Mexico has arrived and go to Miami and Cuba has arrived and when is the last time you checked into a hotel/motel hello middle east .......

Neo Dinar just gave justification as to why the 'good' or 'moderate' muslims don't speak out against the butchery of the other muslims with his idea that an 'advocate' does not speak out when his or her own group does wrong. For the record if you want to have a voice worth listening to then you speak out against all wrongs and not just a special group. Otherwise it is not called being an adovcate. it is called being a racist.

• Upvote 1

Neo Dinar just gave justification as to why the 'good' or 'moderate' muslims don't speak out against the butchery of the other muslims with his idea that an 'advocate' does not speak out when his or her own group does wrong. For the record if you want to have a voice worth listening to then you speak out against all wrongs and not just a special group. Otherwise it is not called being an adovcate. it is called being a racist.

EXACTLY!

THANK YOU!!! The sooner we can come together against EVIL no matter what the color the better. Color just clouds the issue, divides us and distracts us against the true problems.

• Upvote 1

OK, thats your opinion...

Advocate - "One that argues for a cause; a supporter or defender"

Where is this definition do you obtain "Denounce", or "speak against"??

Hmmm, well if not speaking out against all criminal incidents within a particular advocates's group is "being racist" than wouldn't every advocate of every group be racist?? Think about it for a second, let it sink in.

Hmmm, No, claiming Sharpton is no more responsible than Duke to decry every crime in their respective communities is not racist. However stating that the murder of Trayvon Martin was a good thing is extremely offensive. Funny, somehow I don't think the "mods" seem to care too much about that one. Anyways....

How can anyone compare this to columbine.REALLY,Those kids IMO only had bullying issues and thought long and hard to pull off columbine.This is in no way the same.Both are horrible tragedies and should sadden all of us.In case you haven't noticed this country is no longer black or white,we are of every color,come to Texas and you will find that Mexico has arrived and go to Miami and Cuba has arrived and when is the last time you checked into a hotel/motel hello middle east .......

You missed the point of the columbine reference. It wasn't a comparison.

OK, thats your opinion...

Advocate - "One that argues for a cause; a supporter or defender"

Where is this definition do you obtain "Denounce", or "speak against"??

Hmmm, well if not speaking out against all criminal incidents within a particular advocates's group is "being racist" than wouldn't every advocate of every group be racist?? Think about it for a second, let it sink in.

Hmmm, No, claiming Sharpton is no more responsible than Duke to decry every crime in their respective communities is not racist. However stating that the murder of Trayvon Martin was a good thing is extremely offensive. Funny, somehow I don't think the "mods" seem to care too much about that one. Anyways....

You missed the point of the columbine reference. It wasn't a comparison.

You apparently didn't read the post by Markinsa so I will quote it for you here.

If someone's comment is breaking the rules, it does not give you the permission to respond in kind. You use the REPORT button to your bottom left. Do not confront the Mods on how they are moderating. If you have a complaint, you take it to Adam.

Your posting priviledges have been suspended for two days.

This goes for you as well NEODinar

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It saddens me to know that there is so much hatred out there. If we don't let go of it, then all we're doing is transferring it to the next generation and the next generation. And it never goes away. Everything begins with us as individuals. We have to work on ourselves before we can see changes in others. We have to let go. We have to bring God into our life's plan. We have to have God in our family's plan, in our children. We have to soften our hearts... for the good of mankind. Remember God created us to love one another, no matter what color.

Wishing for someone child to be killed is down right evil. Showtime2012, you spoke harshly, it tells me what kind of human being you are. Don't let someone else evil mistake/tragedy bring you to this low level of thinking. Fighting anger and hurt with anger and hurt does not make it right. Two wrongs don't make a right, we all know that.

My heart goes out to both of the families, they've endured so much hurt and pain. The mothers of both men are the ones that hurt the most. They carried each son for 9 months and gave their motherly birth pains for each of them. Watched as each were growing up, from infant, to a child, to a teenager and to a young man. They tried their hardest to raise them the best they could. But paths in life takes a turn. And mothers hearts are broken, mothers feel that they have failed in one way or another. So she is suffering for the lost of a child and possibly thinking she failed as mother. And the other mother as well, except she still has her son and have to carry the burden of not knowing his outcome.

My heart goes out to the mothers and I don't see color, I see women who are in need of comfort and not more confusion. So my prayers have always gone toward the mothers.:(

Let go of color, let go of the past, move forward for your children, hang tight to God's love. Let go...

• Upvote 1

Maybe its reasonable to shoot someone cuz they are beating your head into the ground and trying kill you.

But wouldn't you be pixxed if you were walking minding your own business and someone ( not law enfocement) was just following you ? Wouldn't you be really bugged, bothered, outraged ? Honestly....And you can't know how you would react until that happens to you...

And of course I do hope it never happens to you or anybody else here.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

If someone only gets upset when some wrong happens to a particular group, race or color then they are not interested in the events but the race, group or color. When I was on the board of a large mental health group and setting on their racial interaction committee I tried to keep matters focused upon the issue. If they were talking about children who were falling through the cracks of the system I would remind those who wanted to harp on a race that the issue was the children. I would point that the need would then also include the deaf child, the child from our 'hill people' who had limited education and others. To focus on an event against a group is nothing more than a hippocrate who want to look righteous by becrying what they see as evil. If you are upset at the killing then a person needs to be UPSET AT THE KILLING. If you upset at the kill of martin then you are upset at the killing of a black teen, and NOT OF THE KILLING. Keep with the issue. I can see from the posts of neodinar that the issues are not the focus but the color. I truly then wonder if this person would be a upset if it was an indian teen, white, or some other race. It seems that race is the issue that has the ire of neodinar.

• Upvote 1