Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did everyone see this one?

dudeabides

Read the attached document. This is taken from the Center for Middle Eastern Strategic Studies. Read page 3. This is the first time, in all the lop/raise the zero's articles, I've read, that they use the english word "redenomination". We've all known for a long time this is what they've been planning but all the a hole pumpers try to spin it. It's going to RD in 2013 which means we lose.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

and it is taken from.....the center for....... that has their credentials from?..every academic has their opinion just like the gurus have theirs...is it fact? Get real! More of the same spin and yarn that goes on 24/7 with absolutely no real basis...what will be will not be broadcast til it is fact from the moment of public release...jmo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Plan to cut off dinar zeros by january 2013.

Iraqi Parliament Finance Committee

revealed, on Tuesday, that cutting zeros

off Iraqi dinar and its redenomination will

be taking place in January 2013 adding

that printing the new currency will start as

of September 2012.

“Zeros will be cut off Iraqi dinar and the

currency will be denominated in January

2013,” Finance Committee member

Haitham Al Jabouri told Alsumarianews

noting that printing the new currency bills

will start in September 2012.

“The redenomination of old Currency

requires a whole year and the old

currency will be fully withdrawn from Iraqi

market in the first half of 2014,” Jabouri

said stressing that cutting the three zeros

off the currency and its redenomination

intend to stabilize Iraqi Dinar and

decrease demand on the hard currency.

“Central Bank of Iraq dissipated all fears

from money laundering during the

redenomination process,” Jabouri stated

explaining that it has a special apparatus

to fight money laundering.

“Reform of Iraqi currency management

system is a major duty of Central Bank of

Iraq and cutting zeros off is one of its

strategic tasks,” Jabouri uttered assuring

that the Parliament Finance Committee

support Central Bank’s strategy.

Iraqi Cabinet Secretariat issued a

resolution, on April 2012, to halt all

procedures relating to cutting zeros off

the dinar until further notice.

Iraq is not ready yet for this step, some

economic experts believe pointing out

that such action requires security and

political stability in addition to economic

stability.

Central Bank of Iraq announced, on

January 2012, it is determined to release 3

Iraqi dinar bills of high value i.e. 200, 100

and 50 dinars after the cutting off of zeros

from the currency. Dinar redenomination requires 2 years, Central Bank of Iraq

informed.

• Upvote 1

Link Please? It's not there.

This is your expertese Keep... let us know what you think if you can find what dude is talkin about biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Just because its bad I have to know all about it? lol.....

There has been more then one article using the term redenomination like the poster is saying.....And anytime it has been brought up is when its twisted around into something that we now want lol.....

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/redenomination/

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/09/06/iraq-58bn-in-currency-reserves-should-redenominate-soon/

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html

Those are just a few....thats what the CBI has been talking about this whole time.....no bueno....of course it could just be a huge front, but deleting the zeros is not what we want and no central bank is going to announce to the world that they are about to jump 1000% in value....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

There has been more then one article using the term redenomination like the poster is saying.....And anytime it has been brought up is when its twisted around into something that we now want lol.....

http://www.iraq-busi...redenomination/

http://www.iraq-busi...enominate-soon/

http://www.rferl.org...n/24245867.html

Those are just a few....thats what the CBI has been talking about this whole time.....no bueno....of course it could just be a huge front, but deleting the zeros is not what we want and no central bank is going to announce to the world that they are about to jump 1000% in value....

You're right about this Keep, this is starting to look NO BUENO at all. It had been written on the wall several times, but people chose to ignore it or twisted it as if it was something good. dry.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Yes, that is it. Having trouble uploading file.

Keep those blinders on Tandy...

Dudeabides...no blinders pardner...just saying it does not matter whether it is the Center for Middle East Strategic Studies or the Happy Hookers of Hardwood Hollow...it still remains opinions based on very unreliable information some of the time...perhaps some reliable, some not so reliable but when mixed together the facts become rather muddy..so I stand by my opinion that we will know when the end result is finally announced by the controlling factions...by the way I did not neg you as I try to stay away from negs unless someone really deserves it..cheers my friend! ;)

• Upvote 4

http://www.iraq-busi...redenomination/

http://www.iraq-busi...enominate-soon/

http://www.rferl.org...n/24245867.html

My friend, I have one question, Why do you keep following the dinar, if you feel, there will be NO reward? Seems to me your wasting a bunch of time, for nothing.

Please understand, Im not trying to be smart, just curious...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

...just saying it does not matter whether it is the Center for Middle East Strategic Studies or the Happy Hookers of Hardwood Hollow...

aren't they the same place .....

My friend, I have one question, Why do you keep following the dinar, if you feel, there will be NO reward? Seems to me your wasting a bunch of time, for nothing.

I was thinking the same thing ..... I just dont get why the lopsters spend more time on this board than the people who think it's going to straight up RV....

Actually i do get it now .... We know its gonna RV therefore we dont have to waste all our time here trying to convince everyone else of our point of view !!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There is no question in this Shabibi interview from April 2011 that he is talking about redenomination. You can hear it for yourself.

A transcribed portion of the interview.

John Arlington, VA: With respect to the ongoing need for stability in Iraq and its exchange rate, would it not follow that there is a direct need for a potential revaluation of the exchange rate to induce both foreign and domestic investment? And with regard to that, how far do you believe that we are from a potential revaluation of the Iraqi currency?

Shabibi: Well....even if I know sir.... I cannot tell you...the question here is a revaluation....controlling inflation...objective at the cbi website is maintaining price stability....

revaluation depends on...to what extent we can continue controlling inflation.....if this inflation continues, we are going to revisit the question of exchange rate .....revaluation depends on inflation.....we look at all the obligations....exports/imports.....balance of payments....definitely...no doubt.... we'll look at those....those are problems with the development part of the economy....govt is spender....cbi is saver....(3:50).....the queston here is that we are going to track and follow inflation and other factors that I mentioned, second we are going to determine our exchange rate movement.....

bob kelly: investor in iraq: Summit Hotel..OPEC investment::: asks about a report where 3 zeros will be cut - Redenomination

Shabibi::: 3 zeros: cutting the 3 zeros is a...has of course...shouldn't be exaggerated actually the problem....the question is.....just redenomination....you see a lot of people that are writing a lot of articles in the newspaper..criticizing the cbi....iraqi dinar is going to depreciate...all kinds of talk....this is a question of facilitation.....ease of counting...and of course when you see now a lot of figure.....you see trillions....to be precise 12-15 digits...when you see a lot of figures....i mean....trillions...huge figures....precise....i think we have a plan on that.....you remember ...there was never a govt decree to add the zeros, they happened because of the development of the economy in the 80's....inflation was rampant...small notes were not being used....so govt started to add the 3 zeros at the time....conditions are different now....inflation is under control....when you had zeros .....not because of the central bank....there were a lot of exogenous factors....external factors.....and affected the ...and therefore a lot of people didn't know what to do so they started to add zeros....now this time is different....you had high inflation, now you have low inflation...stable macroeconomics....i think to bring back the Iraqi Dinar...where 3 zeros are removed.....of course this will go hand in hand with monitoring the exchange rate....we have studied that....implementing that...when to remove the 3 zeros....very soon....

ok....at the end Shabibi says that removal of the 3 zeros will be very soon and it will require a lot of ...a...a..propaganda.....errrr....advertisement....advertisement campaign...to educate people....and they will need a lot of help from the govt and especially the security forces........and hope that they become less busy with violence so that they can devote more time for us

• Upvote 1

I was thinking the same thing ..... I just dont get why the lopsters spend more time on this board than the people who think it's going to straight up RV....

Actually i do get it now .... We know its gonna RV therefore we dont have to waste all our time here trying to convince everyone else of our point of view !!!

uh oh, Ya'll are going to get the knight in shining armor response that they have a duty to tell people. :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because I dont feel that there will be no reward....I know there is a chance to make some money and all this propaganda from the CBI about lopping could very well just be to throw us off or to discourage investors....

They do have options....slow gradual rise, or take the easy way out and lop.....but even with a lop, there is a chance to triple your invesment.....

Im simply classified as a lopster just because I dont read a RV in everything, and because I understand completely what the CBI is saying they will do and I always end up trying to help clarify things about it....so naturally I must be a lopster lol....

I mean really, who wants to NOT make any money? laugh.gif

So I am holding on to mine till the end....or till they announce a new swift code for the new currency....

But besides all that, this whole topic/subject with Iraq and rebuilding the country from square one, learning a little about currency and economics has become quite interesting to me regardless of the dinar...

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

So how do you KNOW it is going to "RV"? Can you show me an example of a "RV"? Please find for me one country on earth throughout history that "RVed" their currency 10,000% overnight. No? Cant find one. How about 1000%. No? Still nothing. OK then 100% should be easy. No? Nothing? Alright then how about 50%. Humm.... None? Really? Well I guess Iraq is so special that they can do anything they want and create a new style of economics. Lets hear it about the Rothschilds and Bushs "remarks" and the NWO or how Hillarious said more than China and bla bla bla... Once we get all that nonsense out of the way then we can get on to reality and maybe have an actual discussion about your "RV" that you KNOW will happen. Looking forward to it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Why do you follow the LOP Talk? If you feel that it will RV, then you're wasting your time for nothing, right?

I actually have a friend who introduced me to the Dinar. He has purchased tens of thousands of dollars worth. I believe he sank all of his savings into it. Plus, his relatives and fellow church members are buying into it. He sold his pop-up camper for $6K in order to buy more IQD.

Also, I came across a couple of people in these forums that either lost or are losing their home to foreclosure.

People believe that Iraq's economy is strong and growing. Iraq's 2010 GDP was $113.4 billion. Facebook alone topped $104 billion with their IPO.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Funny Jock I thought this was the lop section????

Why do you follow the LOP Talk? If you feel that it will RV, then you're wasting your time for nothing, right?

I actually have a friend who introduced me to the Dinar. He has purchased tens of thousands of dollars worth. I believe he sank all of his savings into it. Plus, his relatives and fellow church members are buying into it. He sold his pop-up camper for $6K in order to buy more IQD.

Also, I came across a couple of people in these forums that either lost or are losing their home to foreclosure.

People believe that Iraq's economy is strong and growing. Iraq's 2010 GDP was $113.4 billion. Facebook alone topped $104 billion with their IPO.

Jackster some of them dont and wont let simple economics get in the way of a good story.

It would be great for lots of nice people if the RV they imagine happens but Iraq is not some special case, its business as usual im afraid and I can almost hear the wails of grief already for when this doesnt play out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

+1 for you my friend but this is where these OPINIONS belong "L.O.P. talk" I only wish they would stay here. There isn't a country in the world that has advertised any positives on their currency gaining value for a good reason. When Chapter VII is lifted the numbers will speak for themselves. I can't take these nay sayers that obviously have way to much time on their hands "get a job"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ill tell you what got my curiosity,,the poster, has 6 comments, and Keep has over 5000, I do respect what Keep has to say, I enjoy all angles of an investment, Ive been in this about 4 years and I am heavily invested, like your friend, I didnt do this investment for a drive by, I believe, it will come to pass, Thanks, my friend..

Because I dont feel that there will be no reward....I know there is a chance to make some money and all this propaganda from the CBI about lopping could very well just be to throw us off or to discourage investors....

They do have options....slow gradual rise, or take the easy way out and lop.....but even with a lop, there is a chance to triple your invesment.....

Im simply classified as a lopster just because I dont read a RV in everything, and because I understand completely what the CBI is saying they will do and I always end up trying to help clarify things about it....so naturally I must be a lopster lol....

So I am holding on to mine till the end....or till they announce a new swift code for the new currency....

But besides all that, this whole topic/subject with Iraq and rebuilding the country from square one, learning a little about currency and economics has become quite interesting to me regardless of the dinar...

Thanks for your reply Keep,,Lets believe for the best, my son pastors a church in Midland Texas, last year, they had the chance to move into a new facility, long story short, my name is on the 4 million dollar loan, Im just believing that this is a way we can pay for this church, Hopefully this step of faith, will turn out for us all,,Bless you brother..

+1 for you my friend but this is where these OPINIONS belong "L.O.P. talk" I only wish they would stay here. There isn't a country in the world that has advertised any positives on their currency gaining value for a good reason. When Chapter VII is lifted the numbers will speak for themselves. I can't take these nay sayers that obviously have way to much time on their hands "get a job"

thanks..rolleyes.gif

Edited by rw.sutton
  • Upvote 1

Keep , that was the most fair open minded reply I have read in some time. I am compelled to say that it was refreshing and I have a new found respect for all the work you do and I am sorry for being confrontational in the past. While I am not a lopster. I enjoyed reading your dialogue and applaud your explanation. Thanks again Boone

Ill tell you what got my curiosity,,the poster, has 6 comments, and Keep has over 5000, I do respect what Keep has to say, I enjoy all angles of an investment, Ive been in this about 4 years and I am heavily invested, like your friend, I didnt do this investment for a drive by, I believe, it will come to pass, Thanks, my friend..

Thanks for your reply Keep,,Lets believe for the best, my son pastors a church in Midland Texas, last year, they had the chance to move into a new facility, long story short, my name is on the 4 million dollar loan, Im just believing that this is a way we can pay for this church, Hopefully this step of faith, will turn out for us all,,Bless you brother..

thanks..rolleyes.gif

Thank you for your rational reply. I posted a reply once with "Really?" and got hammered. I was called names and got negged. Members told me to leave the forum. Many pro-RVers show so much hatred towards anyone that does not agree with them 100%. Your original questions to Keep are similar to many posts in here. "If you don't believe in RV, then why are you here? Get out of here! You are a (enter choice of names)!"

Dinarck, DaveD, myself and many others have asked questions in here and presented post- and pre-RV scenarios. The responses are childish at best.

I have challenged people to seek professional advise outside of these forums. No takers, yet. Anyone in these forums can pretend to be someone. Keep is one who bought into this investment/dream with high hopes. I believe now he is looking into this RV more objectively. His sincere objectivity has gained him respect and compliments from various members in here. It has also brought on him malicious attacks for doubting the RV.

Back to you RW. Who have you sought advise for regarding the RV of IQD? I do not doubt that Iraq is a good place to invest. A lot of growth potential. Because of the political and economic instability, the risk is high. So would the reward be. Investing in a currency is not all bad. Last year the Swiss Franc rose from $1.10 to $1.40. It has now dropped back down to $1.08. That 30 cent increase hurt Swiss exports. So, the Swiss government intervened to lower the Franc. No country wants their currency to grow very strong. Exports are more important. Exports is what brings in money to a country.

Your name is on the $4 million loan for the church. I am guessing that if you were not invested in IQD, you would not have signed the loan. You use the word faith. One definition of Faith is b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete trust .

I can not hope for you that the RV will happen, because the evidence does not support it. Will you take my challenge?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

There is a section in these forums called "Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar". I think that section is where OPINIONS belong.

And what is that 'good reason'?

I don't have a job. I do not need a job. I do not work for someone else.

You can't take these naysayers? "Can not" constitutes inability. And it's because the naysayers have too much time on their hands that you "can't"? Because they have too much time on their hands you will not consider nor answer their questions and arguments.

It seems that you have way too much time on your hands. Get back to your job.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Some people live to see the glass Half Full. :D

Some people live to see the glass Half Empty. :angry:

Who's Right?

MY MOM IS RIGHT!!!

My mom use to always say;

"Don't look at it as a glass have empty or half full,

look at it as

ALL YOUR GONNA GET."

As for me.....

I'm for RV B)

Go RV :woot:

• Upvote 2