Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAVE YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE??

Skybear

How MANY times has this SAME "song-and-dance" shown up here?? First, it's THIS WEEK, ABSOLUTELY! But then TODAY "SOMETHING" HAPPENED (mind you the "something" that 'didn't happen-the-way-they-were-told' is somehow NEVER identified) . . .and it MAY extend things!

C'mon, Poppy. . . .If you're going to SPEAK, how about speaking like an adult? Nobody is impressed any longer with the now oft-repeated scarey "PTB's" or the "I KNOW BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU" lines. They just don't carry any weight any longer. Either check that your sources are CORRECT. . .or when they are repeatedly NOT correct, then DROP THEM and get some that are at least OCCASSIONALY right or at LEAST don't drag them all over the net as still being credible.

================================================================

Poppy3 posted at MIG Chat Wed. Evening 05/09/20127:44 PM [poppy3] just in for a min. GUYS I heard today from two of the three sources that said last sunday WE would see the RV this week. They both today told me they are still assured that the move for the activation of ERBIL and announcement of the MINISTERS ARE in process .

They feel there has been a couple days that things didnt happen the way they had been told they would so we could be a couple days further out but they still feel it will be very close to this week .

Again I do respect these guys and they arn't making anything up --This is what the powers that be are sharing with them. I should hear very late tonight from the third source. BE BLESSED POPPY3

Edited by Skybear
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

oh funny..welcome to the roller coaster ride ....or country... two steps foward one back any way ..take a deeepp breath ...come on..feel better... let go.... this is why we talk to Adam...no bull straight to the point and if ...by chance someone bring trash on this site...the bull dogs smell it ..then let you know how they feel about it :lol::lol::lol:

The more I read from these self-appointed gurus (Poppy, Okie, Bulldog, et al) the more I've come to believe that they're really a bunch of 14 year olds around a computer laughing their a$$e$ off at how they are getting a bunch of adults all worked up over the stories they make up. These gurus have been at it for a long time, are never right, and continue to throw out outrageous predictions. Those that hang on every word deserve the angst they get listening to them. IMO, stay tuned to cbi.iq; that'll tell you when the rate changes. Nuff said.

• Upvote 4

jmho Their aint nobody that knows when this deal is going to happen, point blank. I hope we make a bunch of money on this. Like one guy said it use to be funny but you can only tell it once need new writers ! Nuff said ( Ilove this line though) Remember dont put money in this that you cant afford to lose!! I'm waiting on Adams text. Nuff Said! :lol: :lol:

I know your venting sky but don't let them get under your skin

usely the people that swallow the hook the farthest rant and rave the most about being deceived

by these so called GURU's. Question everything with a common sense approach. Do that and you can dismiss

99.999% of what they spew out of their pie holes.

Be a thinker...................not a stinker:lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem we have is that we have a large group of very gullible people, who are being led down the garden path by some very slick willies.

" you can suck in some of the people most of the time, but not all of the people all of the time"...yak

The best things in life RV

:) yak

• Upvote 1