Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we going to make money on IQD? yes

Common sence says we are not going to make millions. if one of us has 1,000,000 IDQ and it RV at 4.00, we could have.....wait for it.... 4,000,000.00 usd, but so does the iraqi citizen that has a 1,000,000 IQDs. If we can exchange 1,000,000 IDQ for usd, so can they. so yes the dreaded lop which will be followed by an RV. So if you were to take 1,000,000 IQDs in 25,000 notes and cut of the zeros you would have 40 notes each equaling 25 dinar. then with a 4.00 RV. It would equal 4000.00 in USD. Which that would mean one of us holding 1000000 IQD would have tripled their investment which is pretty damn good. While it does not give the Iraqi citizen an over whelming amount of money. Comon sence GIVE AN IRAQI CITIZEN 4,000,000 USD or 4,000 USD.

Sorry to tell you off the IQD and back to the real world everything is always going to be the same if you have millions you can make millions and if you only have dollars you'll make dollars. that is why the rich stay rich. they will make millions off of this while most of us will only make a few thousand. COMON SENCE. It is my opinion but it makes more sence than all those GURUs.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 14

Common sence says we are not going to make millions. if one of us has 1,000,000 IDQ and it RV at 4.00, we could have.....wait for it.... 4,000,000.00 usd, but so does the iraqi citizen that has a 1,000,000 IQDs. If we can exchange 1,000,000 IDQ for usd, so can they. so yes the dreaded lop which will be followed by an RV. So if you were to take 1,000,000 IQDs in 25,000 notes and cut of the zeros you would have 40 notes each equaling 25 dinar. then with a 4.00 RV. It would equal 4000.00 in USD. Which that would mean one of us holding 1000000 IQD would have tripled their investment which is pretty damn good. While it does not give the Iraqi citizen an over whelming amount of money. Comon sence GIVE AN IRAQI CITIZEN 4,000,000 USD or 4,000 USD.

Sorry to tell you off the IQD and back to the real world everything is always going to be the same if you have millions you can make millions and if you only have dollars you'll make dollars. that is why the rich stay rich. they will make millions off of this while most of us will only make a few thousand. COMON SENCE. It is my opinion but it makes more sence than all those GURUs.

Using common sense if you really believe this you would spell common sence like common cents.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

What you say is correct with the exception that we do not know if they willo LOP, how they will LOP if they do, or if they will do a small RV. I have to disagree with the thinking of the LOP for now though, sorry. JMO

Also, just for thought, the average Iraqi citizen makes like 300/yr working, so if you don't think they would be more than pleased with a few thousand, you are sadly mistaken.

Edited by scrappyone
  • Upvote 5

I knew all this years ago and have never changed my mind on it. But people believe what they want... and that's cool. And really.... waiting many years to triple one's money, if we even get that, isn't really a great investment. 8 years ago you could have invested the same amount in gold and other precious metals, CDs, business ventures, ect and would have been more ahead than waiting on an RV of any kind from Iraq. There are no legal get-rich-quick schemes that work, including this one. As for me, I don't really care what happens at this point.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Well, most of the Iraqi citizens don't use IQD, they use USD. It is easier and buys a lot more. Plus in my opinion, most of the Iraqis are extremely poor. So what little bit of money they've made is used for their bare necessities in life, buying food and clothing. If they have extra cash, then that'll be used for something as a mobile phone, to buy phone cards, plus other things they'd like to have, such as a vehicle and animals such as goats.. WHEN the IQD does revalue...because Iraq will need an internationally tradeable currency, it may be good for some of the rich Iraqis...but most Iraqis won't have much more money than they have now. Just my opinion.....have a good day. GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 5

why would u a iraqi want to trade the iqd if its value is going to be more than the usd ..thats losing money

and if u feel its going to lop, the door is that way---->

I does not matter to me if there is an LOP I will still make money. So why would I give up on the IQD.

why would u a iraqi want to trade the iqd if its value is going to be more than the usd ..thats losing money

and if u feel its going to lop, the door is that way---->

JMO again but after, would you put your trust in the IQD I don't think most of them will either.

Edited by Think about it

I does not matter to me if there is an LOP I will still make money. So why would I give up on the IQD.

JMO again but after, would you put your trust in the IQD I don't think most of them will either.

why wouldn't the people of iraq put trust in their own money after it revaluate???

the war is over, iraq is under new rule

plus what do u think the lower denoms are for

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Could be you were told wrong! The rich don't always stay rich and the poor don't always stay poor! That's backwards thinking and a sorry justification for settling into lifestyles that are going nowhere. That's like some people saying that Daddy was a drunk so I will be a drunk too! Come on, we have more opportunity here than anywhere in the world! Look at the bigger picture! Set some new goals in life and don't let anybody talk you out of it! It is NOT COMMON SENSE that it has to lop! It is not a foregone conclusion that we will make nothing from this investment! NO ONE on here really knows what will happen! There are lots of educated guesses and some very good research but it does not mean that any of the theories will be even close! Don't let someone else decide your destiny! Don't give up just because you read a thread that said it HAD to lop and we were all drinking the guru kool-aid to believe the dinar could actually make any decent returns. At one time it was deemed heresy to believe the world was round. Common sense just told you it was flat! At one time a report came out that said the bumble bee should not be able to fly! All the accumulated knowledge about flight said it just couldn't get off the ground! It is said that when Mr. Fulton was working on his steamboat a man sat on the river bank every day and told him it would never work. Then when it made its initial short trip he jumped up and ran down the bank screaming that he would never be able to stop it! So, stay calm. Don't give up yet! Don't spend all your time in the lop section!

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Could be you were told wrong! The rich don't always stay rich and the poor don't always stay poor! That's backwards thinking and a sorry justification for settling into lifestyles that are going nowhere. That's like some people saying that Daddy was a drunk so I will be a drunk too! Come on, we have more opportunity here than anywhere in the world! Look at the bigger picture! Set some new goals in life and don't let anybody talk you out of it! It is NOT COMMON SENSE that it has to lop! It is not a foregone conclusion that we will make nothing from this investment! NO ONE on here really knows what will happen! There are lots of educated guesses and some very good research but it does not mean that any of the theories will be even close! Don't let someone else decide your destiny! Don't give up just because you read a thread that said it HAD to lop and we were all drinking the guru kool-aid to believe the dinar could actually make any decent returns. At one time it was deemed heresy to believe the world was round. Common sense just told you it was flat! At one time a report came out that said the bumble bee should not be able to fly! All the accumulated knowledge about flight said it just couldn't get off the ground! It is said that when Mr. Fulton was working on his steamboat a man sat on the river bank every day and told him it would never work. Then when it made its initial short trip he jumped up and ran down the bank screaming that he would never be able to stop it! So, stay calm. Don't give up yet! Don't spend all your time in the lop section!

Great post!! Anything can happen in this investment. I'm aware of all the possibilities but a realistic increase in the value remains a possibility. There's nothing saying it has to LOP but always a chance. The biggest payoffs usually have the biggest risks and its up to us to change our own destiny instead of doing the same old things and getting the same old results.

We live in a world where the impossible...is POSSIBLE. I've spent three grand on this investment, but here is the way I see it....

1. This investment could possibly make me several of thousands of dollars (if not more based on how long I ride the RV when it hits)

2. I'd rather lose 3k now then know later I could of made a million bucks ( I don't know how I could live with myself)

3. You are blessed to know this information...I"ve worked in banking for 10 years...and I didn't even here about it until half a year ago (believe it or not....most of the

world doesn't know anything about the dinar)

4. You have nations invested (US, China, Israel, Europe, and a few others...why would they invest if the money was going to lop?hmmmm)

5. Several Loppers will give you Turkey as an example...go look at Germany or Canada (Especially Germany since they were also in two wars)

6. Our god is a good god...and Jesus said to his disciples "whatever you ask my father in my name, it wil be done." I'm a tither...always have been...I"ve seen

some pretty remarkable things that seemed once impossible....God is only limited by your words...have faith in him and his words and this will open the heavens for you to see some REMARKABLE things...

Bottom line...this is a cheap investment that has much potential...it's like that under dog that ends up winning a race....we just have to keep patient and have some Faith! Technology has made us much too impatient....good things take time....would you rather get out now and down the road realize your million dinar you sold back for $800.00 is now worth $800,000??? How would you feel?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Could it be that in country, they will be forced to trade in larger notes for the smaller ones (if they are ever released)? While here in the states ...they may not have the authority to make us exchange ours! Therefore, we exchange for face value. While the Iraqis trade 25k notes for 25's! Just a thought! Like everyone else....I really have no idea. God Bless! Go RV!

Wow that was depressing

Thanks just what I needed :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1

The main point I'm trying to make people understand in my earlier post, is that most Iraqis are very poor. They have very little or no cash, and live not from paycheck to paycheck, but from cash payment to cash payment for jobs or work being performed.

I agree. Most are "probably" living off USD right now. IQD is "probably" in short supply compared to a year ago. Most Iraqi's "probably" won't gain muc in a significant RV. +1 Cajun and Redrock

...if you have millions you can make millions and if you only have dollars you'll make dollars.

End Quote

That's my life story (not even dollars...just quarters, dimes, nickels and cents... Well.... Euro cents really... used to be the infamous Italian Lira way back ).

Edited by umbertino

...if you have millions you can make millions and if you only have dollars you'll make dollars.

End Quote

That's my life story (not even dollars...just quarters, dimes, nickels and cents... Well.... Euro cents really... used to be the infamous Italian Lira way back ).

But my friend, I would say to you that he who has music is never a pauper. So you might just be wealthy after all!

• Upvote 2

That's one of the qualities I sincerely admire the most in US Folks...Optimism....I wish I had more of that....

Probably I pay the psychological price for living in Old Europe .....