Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another bank story.

Luigi1

I keep hearing a lot of things coming out about bank stories. I've worked in the banking industry for 10 years, I am currently an Officer of the bank and also a Branch Manager. Banks would be the last people to know.

If you look up the way the banking system works you need to understand the hierarchy of the banking system. These guys I've listed below would be the ones who would "know" something which I believe they do. They aren't

however going to "tell" anyone about an imminent revaluation. I've discussed the RV with a VP at my institution. He didn't have any idea about the Dinar...so the info has not been "leaked". What your son heard doesn't have any bearing unfortunately on what's going on with the RV (trust me I wish it did). I don't believe this investment is going to be "leaked" by a bank, politicians, or anyone else. Obama, Biden, Clinton...Chairman of the Fed...and a handful of others know what's going on (also a few in the countries invested). They are silenced....not going to leak this info. Bottom line....don't fall for stories. The RV will come like a thief in the night....least when you expect it...and you'll

question "how did I not see it coming?" Best advice i can give you is watch the news from Shabibi....anything else....keep it in the back of your mind but don't expect it (especially dates). Pray to the lord every night and ask him to

bless our nation, heal our land, and transfer the wealth. Iraq....we take cash, credit, or an RV for cleaning up your mess, giving you freedom, and helping rebuild your country. They can't pay cash (not with this inflation) ....they aren't a world power (so credit is unlikely)....third option anybody??? I'll take it!

****Wiki*******(You can also find it in just about any Economics book...I can tell you mine from College that I used...great info...notice how they can't be president or officer of any bank....hint hint...can't share info/conflict of interest!)

As stipulated by the Banking Act of 1935, the President appoints the seven members of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System; they must then be confirmed by the Senate and serve for 14 years.[2] Once appointed, Governors may not be removed from office for their policy opinions. The chairman and vice-chairman are chosen by the President from among the sitting Governors for four-year terms; these appointments are also subject to Senate confirmation.[3] By law, the chairman reports twice a year to Congress on the Federal Reserve's monetary policy objectives. He also testifies before Congress on numerous other issues and meets periodically with the Secretary of the Treasury.

Currently, the chairman is Ben Bernanke, a South Carolina macroeconomist nominated by George W. Bush and sworn into office on February 1, 2006, for a term lasting until January 31, 2010. He was nominated for a second time by President Obama in 2009. In 2010 he was confirmed by the senate for a second term, ending January 31, 2014. Bernanke succeeded Alan Greenspan, who served for more than 18 years during the terms of four U.S. Presidents.

The law applicable to the Chairman and all other members of the Board provides (in part):

No member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System shall be an officer or director of any bank, banking institution, trust company, or Federal Reserve bank or hold stock in any bank, banking institution, or trust company; and before entering upon his duties as a member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System he shall certify under oath that he has complied with this requirement, and such certification shall be filed with the secretary of the Board.

• Upvote 1

bank story by...We Are Blessed PTR Friday.

Bank Story.....Late Afternoon CST 5-4-2012

5-4-2012 Oublood: My son works at Arvest (bank) and knows I have this Dinar, but I don’t tell him anything. He called me about 3.30 PM CST and asked if I still was involved. I said yes.

Then he said there was a notice that said a foreign trade money was coming out Monday 5-7-12. I laugh at bank stories but now this is my son!! Wow, I now believe they are really trying to get all the banks help. This is the first time I think we are there!!

I posted about my bank story about 2 weeks ago. I was waiting for a follow-up from the bank. That call came Friday. I can't and won't say any more, except that the message was that it is done (of course there is the process to complete, but that was the statement about the RV specifically - it was the only business at that bank... major bank, starts with a C. It's real.

Nervous about posting, I don't want to mess anything up, but I figure if banks are calling clients then it's probably a foregone conclusion and safe... still, be patient as always. Don't go freaking out, I'm just adding a little credence as best I can.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What a load of crap

The man is talking about his own son, for Chrissakes...you you say "load of crap."

What kind of respect is that? Are you in a relationship? I doubt it. Because it wouldn't last two days with your attitude. :angry:

• Upvote 1

The man is talking about his own son, for Chrissakes...you you say "load of crap."

What kind of respect is that? Are you in a relationship? I doubt it. Because it wouldn't last two days with your attitude. :angry:

Agree. This bank story is uplifting while we wait.

This is the Rumor section, a proper place for all bank stories.

• Upvote 1

I know that I'm a Newbie to this site but I have had my investment since I purchased it "In Country" and on my way out back in 2004 at the end of my tour.

I am just wondering about these Bank Stories because truth be known and I am not one trying to bear bad news or panic but I have called various Big 4 banks 1-800 # and local branches to inquire about exchanging the currency and this is what I have received.

My local branch BOA Manager that I talk to every time I go to make a deposit stated she wished she had gotten invested but has no ideal about how to exchanging it in the future.

BOA- Spoke to a representative at the 1800 # and she told me that they do not sell or buy IQD and will not even after it RV's

Chase-Will Not be handling the IQD at all

Local Branch 5/3rd (Is this 1 of the Big 4?) They do not and just recently received office memo stating to inform callers that in the future even if RV occurs they will not handle the IQD

Wells Fargo-Automatic Message before even prompted to press any key stating the Wells Fargo does not and will not handle IQD.

I truly hope all these banks are giving out wrong info to sway off callers but I am now confused that if everyone is stating that the major banks are "Waiting for Codes to drop in" then how come I can't find a major bank to support that they are going to handle the IQD once it becomes trade able internationally.

Again this is just my bank story.

Edited by Boatsum

It is true that some are not buying back or selling Iraqi Dinar. I however just bought some thru the bank I work at. When the IQD goes international the banks will have no choice but to cash in your currency (as long as you

are a customer). All they basically do is send it to the Fed who then exchages the currency. You have to remember the "Banks" aren't the boss....the Fed is the boss. The Fed is who the banks base their loan/deposit rates off of

and also get their new info on regs....since the IQD is not internationally traded now...the banks "don't" have to trade it. When it is internationally traded the Fed will require them to do so. I still have my receipt showing my dinar I

purchased thru the Fed. I can email it to anyone who needs confirmation (without my account info of course) lol...

I know that I'm a Newbie to this site but I have had my investment since I purchased it "In Country" and on my way out back in 2004 at the end of my tour.

I am just wondering about these Bank Stories because truth be known and I am not one trying to bear bad news or panic but I have called various Big 4 banks 1-800 # and local branches to inquire about exchanging the currency and this is what I have received.

My local branch BOA Manager that I talk to every time I go to make a deposit stated she wished she had gotten invested but has no ideal about how to exchanging it in the future.

BOA- Spoke to a representative at the 1800 # and she told me that they do not sell or buy IQD and will not even after it RV's

Chase-Will Not be handling the IQD at all

Local Branch 5/3rd (Is this 1 of the Big 4?) They do not and just recently received office memo stating to inform callers that in the future even if RV occurs they will not handle the IQD

Wells Fargo-Automatic Message before even prompted to press any key stating the Wells Fargo does not and will not handle IQD.

I truly hope all these banks are giving out wrong info to sway off callers but I am now confused that if everyone is stating that the major banks are "Waiting for Codes to drop in" then how come I can't find a major bank to support that they are going to handle the IQD once it becomes trade able internationally.

Again this is just my bank story.

No offense intended here, but the banks are tired of folks like you calling them asking about the dinar! Anyone you talk to will not typically be knowledgeable about this investment unless they are also investors, and their knowledge will be limited to what little the rest of us have. If/when it RV's believe me, all banks will want to be your best friend.......meantime, sit back and enjoy the ride....maybe have a Margarita every now and then.

:)

• Upvote 1

When all is said and done with this ivestment, the banks will be more than eager to trade your dinar. They will make money off the spread and also they will hope that you will keep it with them in their bank where they will make even more money. I believe it is all smoke. JMO

No offense intended here, but the banks are tired of folks like you calling them asking about the dinar! Anyone you talk to will not typically be knowledgeable about this investment unless they are also investors, and their knowledge will be limited to what little the rest of us have. If/when it RV's believe me, all banks will want to be your best friend.......meantime, sit back and enjoy the ride....maybe have a Margarita every now and then.

Agreed... And in the worst case scenario we can always go to one of those exotic Countries so eager to make money like a few ex- Soviet Union Republics ( Tagikistan, Azerbajan and such)... Many or most will welcome us IQD Currency holders with open arms ( I hope).....I guess that also on this one... We'll see.

"a foreign trade money" is a little vague and could mean any one country making a change. I think we are close but there are still some key things that need to happen before Iraq makes any changes. I would love to see an RV just as the next person but I think we need to keep it real and in perspective.

every month someone comes out and tell all of us just "how close" we are...then that month comes and goes. Repeat on the 1st of the month and on pay day weekends too.

so, looks like this "Oublood" character is the newest "guru' to join the list of goobers. He is following the likes of Okie, Dan & Tony, Footforward, BellaGrits, Jonnywg, Bulldog and a host of others who claim EVERY WEEK something significant is around the corner :blink::blink:

TXNOLE

No offense taken,

Most 800 #'s I called were to their bank's foreign currency department and banks like 5/3 rd don't even have a currency department (So I was told) they use a broker and you have to inquire at any local branch office. I only called these banks not so much to be just another anxious and or pestering investor/speculator but to get some kind of re-assurance that based on what I've read on many of these Dinar websites that the banks are just waiting for supposedly codes to be dropped in, Thus to my surprise when told numerous times that they would not be handling the IQD's even when it does RV / become international traded.

As to being patient that I am even though i am at the point where the rubber meets the road when it comes to paying bills and all it would be nice to have had 1 of the 4 banks stating that id and when the IQD goes internationally then they would be handling the exchange of the IQD. Logically speaking I would of guessed that would be their standard verbage so not to discourage any potential customers in the (Near future-Knock on wood).

Again thanks for the inputs.

r/

TC

BMC USN (Ret.)