Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Financial System

40oz

So just sit back and let it all happen and dont worry eh?

What else you gonna do? You don't have a choice in this matter, neither does anyone else... the financial system is going to collapse, and it's been setup for that by the Eastern Alliance and their BASIL III new worldwide system...either we go with honest money, or we keep playing these bailouts games until the dollar is no longer the world reserve currency(and I believe this is what it is going to trigger the collapse)... because the BRICS and many other nations have already made it public last month, that we're no longer head hancho.

Um...how do I say this without sounding crazy...I can't, so I'm just going to say it... Aliens... and there as many different races... or call them by their other name, "Angels" if you're a man of faith.

Oh. Ok. Well, i believe aliens exist. Mathematically that notion is supported anyway. Ive read a lot of what I suppose amounts to conspiracy stuff, if there is truth to much of it then people will be quite displeased with how our leaders handled our neighbors.. Googling Edgar Mitchell the astonaut is an interesting experience too. Thanks for answering, this is too out there for most but after the things ive seen.. im open to a lot of possibilities.

• Upvote 2

What else you gonna do? You don't have a choice in this matter, neither does anyone else... the financial system is going to collapse, and it's been setup for that by the Eastern Alliance and their BASIL III new worldwide system...either we go with honest money, or we keep playing these bailouts games until the dollar is no longer the world reserve currency(and I believe this is what it is going to trigger the collapse)... because the BRICS and many other nations have already made it public last month, that we're no longer head hancho.

You just reminded me of the politician who ran for president, forget his name, but he said that America has to prepare for the day when they won't be head honcho. These guys knew a long time ago. He's the guy that said Yaaaaraaaaaalaaaa!!!

The events are more obvious then ever... the cabal's only chance out of this was to start WWIII with Iran, what we've been seeing between Israel and Iran is nothing more than a scene from a scripted wrestling event with the "good guy" and "bad guy" just acting it out... and they will keep trying to cause this, but with more and more people coming out with articles like this...WWIII will not happen.... Humanity will be free from these satanic ritualistic murdering pedophiles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/28/yuval-diskin-slams-netanyahu-iran_n_1461180.html

JERUSALEM — The former head of Israel's Shin Bet security agency has accused the country's political leaders of exaggerating the effectiveness of a possible military attack on Iran, in a striking indication of Israel's turmoil over how to deal with the Iranian nuclear program.

Yuval Diskin said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak – who have been saber-rattling for months – have their judgment clouded by "messianic feelings" and should not be trusted to lead policy on Iran. Diskin, who headed Shin Bet until last year, said a strike might actually accelerate the Iranian program.

Shin Bet addresses security in Israel and the Palestinian Territories only and is not involved in international affairs.

Iran says its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes. Israel, like the West, believes that Tehran is developing weapons technology, but there is intense debate over whether international economic sanctions accompanying the current round of negotiations might prevent Iran from developing a bomb, or whether at some point a military strike should be launched.

Diskin's comments deepened the sense that a rift is growing between the hawkish Netanyahu government and the security establishment over the question of a strike – and Netanyahu allies quickly rushed to his defense.

In Israel, security figures carry clout well into retirement. Although they frequently pursue political careers, Diskin had been seen as relatively apolitical, perhaps lending his words even greater weight.

"I don't have faith in the current leadership of Israel to lead us to an event of this magnitude, of war with Iran," Diskin said at a public meeting Friday, video of which was posted on the Internet the next day and quickly became the lead news item in Israel.

"I do not believe in a leadership that makes decisions based on Messianic feelings," he continued. "I have seen them up close. They are not messiahs, these two, and they are not the people that I personally trust to lead Israel into such an event."

Diskin said it was possible that "one of the results of an Israel attack on Iran could be a dramatic acceleration of the Iran program. ... They will have legitimacy to do it more quickly and in a shorter timeframe."

Several members of Netanyahu's coalition issued statements questioning Diskin's motives and suggesting that in effect he had allied himself with Israel's dovish opposition.

The prime minister's office called the former Shin Bet chief's remarks "irresponsible," while Barak's office accused Diskin of "acting in a petty and irresponsible way based on personal frustration" and "damaging the tradition of generations of Shin Bet leaders."

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman also took a swipe at Diskin.

"If you do not trust the prime minister and not the defense minister, you should have resigned and not waited for the end of your term," he said.

Further complicating the picture is the widely held suspicion that Israel's threats may actually amount to a bluff of historic proportion which has if anything been effective in compelling the world to boycott Iranian oil and isolate its central bank. From that perspective, criticism such as Diskin's, based on a literal approach, could be construed as simplistic and self-defeating.

Israeli security officials have taken issue with the political leadership on several issues: whether sanctions will make a strike unnecessary, whether a strike will be militarily effective, and whether Israel should strike unilaterally if it cannot gain American approval.

Diskin's speech – in which he also attacked the government for not actively pursuing peace with the Palestinians – came days after the country's current top military commander, Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz, also seemed to disagree with the country's leadership on the likelihood that Iran will pursue a nuclear weapon.

Gantz told The Associated Press this week that Iran is seeking to develop its "military nuclear capability," but that the Islamic Republic would ultimately bow to international pressure and decide against building a weapon. The key to that pressure, he said, were sanctions and the threat of a military strike.

One of the first criticisms voiced by a security figure came last summer from Israel's recently retired spy chief, Meir Dagan. He called a strike against Iran's nuclear program "stupid." Dagan, who headed the Mossad spy agency, said an effective attack on Iran would be difficult because Iranian nuclear facilities are scattered and mobile, and warned it could trigger war.

Other senior figures with security backgrounds have questioned whether Israel should act alone, as Netanyahu insists the country has a right to do.

Last month Shaul Mofaz – a former military chief and defense minister who has since been elected head of the opposition Kadima Party – said the threats of an imminent military strike are actually weakening Israel. Mofaz, who was born in Iran and moved to Israel as a child, said Israel "is not a ghetto" and that despite its military might must fully coordinate with the U.S. on any plan to strike Iran.

Dan Halutz, who led the military from 2005 to 2007, also criticized Netanyahu last month for invoking Holocaust imagery in describing the threat posed by a nuclear-armed Iran. "We are not kings of the world," Halutz said. "We should remember who we are."

A recent poll suggested the public agrees. The survey, conducted by the Israeli Dahaf agency for the University of Maryland, said 81 percent of Israelis oppose a solo attack on Iran. At the same time, it said two-thirds of Israelis would support military action if coordinated with Washington. The poll, released last week, questioned 500 Israelis and had a margin of error of 4.3 percentage points.

In a recent report the U.N. nuclear agency found Iran continues to enrich uranium – a key step toward developing a bomb. Although few in Israel would dispute that a nuclear-armed Iran is an existential threat, debate has revolved around the cost-benefit analysis of an attack.

On the cost side is the possible retaliation, in the form of Iranian missiles as well as rocket attacks by Iranian proxies Hezbollah and Hamas on its northern and southern borders. Especially daunting is the prospect of sustained missile strikes on Tel Aviv, a bustling business and entertainment capital whose populous is psychologically ill-prepared for a homefront war.

It also would likely cause oil prices to skyrocket at a time when the global economy is already struggling – risking a new recession for which Israel would absorb much if not most of the blame. Some also fear that Iran might attack American targets in response to any Israeli strike – a scenario that could directly influence the outcome of this fall's U.S. presidential election.

You just reminded me of the politician who ran for president, forget his name, but he said that America has to prepare for the day when they won't be head honcho. These guys knew a long time ago. He's the guy that said Yaaaaraaaaaalaaaa!!!

Bahahha Howard Dean or something right? 2004 elections, when he was actually doing well and then after that awful screetch he was never heard from again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A few years ago if I would have seen this thread I would have thought to myself WTF are these guys talking about. There should be some sort of beginners progression of understanding this whole world. It goes further back but I would start by researching the Rothschilds.

• Upvote 1

A few years ago if I would have seen this thread I would have thought to myself WTF are these guys talking about. There should be some sort of beginners progression of understanding this whole world. It goes further back but I would start by researching the Rothschilds.

Mine all started with Aaron Russo's documentary "America: Freedom to Fascism" and I learned about the IRS and how we are getting f'ed by an income tax that isn't even a law. Then Aaron Russo's interview with Alex Jones, it was like an hour and a half, and he explained how he was friends with Nick Rockefeller in 1999 and found out a lot of the plans "they" had in store for us...including RFID chips, National ID cards, etc... I think the best way to get started is finding out about the monetary policy and how we've all been screwed for 100 years by a debt instrument....then things get really bizarre the further down the rabbit hole you get.

Just a word of advice for anyone with a Chase banking account, I'd consider removing my funds and going with someone without a strong affiliation with the Fed:

Owners:

b. Below is the list of the owners of the 12 Central Banks:

- Rothschild Bank of London

- Rothschild Bank of Berlin

- Lazard Brothers of Paris

- Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy

- Warburg Bank of Amsterdam

- Warburg Bank of Hamburg

- Lehman Brothers of New York

- Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York

- Goldman, Schs of New York

- Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

We already know what happened to Lehman in 2008...1 down, 9 to go.

• Upvote 4

I think I'll stick to off-topics.you guys are brutal in here.

Dont sweat it.

Only a brave man brings anything into the rumor section which is not 'Pro RV $12.35 cash in tomorrow burp'etc.

I guess a lot of people want this RV so bad they dont want to hear anything that doesnt fit their need.

Who knows how this plays out in the end and there are more important things than some quick monetary gains.

• Upvote 9

Dont sweat it.

Only a brave man brings anything into the rumor section which is not 'Pro RV $12.35 cash in tomorrow burp'etc.

I guess a lot of people want this RV so bad they dont want to hear anything that doesnt fit their need.

Who knows how this plays out in the end and there are more important things than some quick monetary gains.

Well spoken... do we really want to turn into the same people that caused this entire mess of the world with our greed and lack of care for anyone else in the world just cause they aren't dinarians?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks 40OZ for the thread! This goes along with what I've been reading also. I agree that the system we are in now is in such a state of decline that the it's ultimate collapse must be very close. From the way I see it the Banksters were their own worse enemy. They created this financial crisis through arrogance and greed of biblical proportions without any regard for anyone else but themselves. I am surprised it has lasted this long.

The financial wrecklessness that started in 2002 and until 2008, was paying the Banksters handsomely for performing shell games with bundled toxic dirivatives that even while it paid them handsomely, they did not fully understand the long term accumulative effects of what they were doing. They were merely content to continue to make money while oblivious to it's effects on our economy. They did not understand what they were doing and neither did the government regulators know how it would effect our economy.

The financial crisis that started after 2008, was only the tip of the iceburg of the criminal activity of the Banksters, between the complete control and manipulation of our markets, and the repeated outright theft of fortunes in precious metals and hard currencies that were deposited in the custody of our government. The amounts that these Banksters owe is truly stagering, and there is no way for them to pay it back. Collapse is inevitable and much needed by all of us, whether we understand and agree or not.

I suspect what the Banksters are doing now is to continue to run the printing presses at full steam ahead to infuse worthless dollars into the system to try and stave off what they cannot avoid, or control, a total implossion of the sysytem. I first started reading the warnings back in 2007, and everyone thought those who brought us the news back them were doom and gloom wackos; how wrong they were! We are now at the tipping point they spoke about!

I agree that we should not be afraid of what is happening, but embrase it, and prepare for it ASAP! If you have not done so, stock up on food and water, and everything you will need to survive for at least a couple of months. If you are limited on resources, do the best you can with what you have available, you will have to compensate for lack of resources through creative thought. Many of your most urgent needs can be met with little or no expense, if you make an effort, and use your head! Through preparation you eliminate much of the fear and uncertainty you may feel!

Think of this as preparing for a huge natural disaster. An earthquake, tornado, or hurricane. The effects may be the same. Except, I would not count on external help to resolve your problems, you may have to fend for yourselves for an unknown period of time. Personally, I have been expecting this for some time, I am prepared. I would seriously recommend everyone consider investing in emergency supplies because our grocery stores only have stock enough for three days at the most, and as seen in most natural desasters, the shelves are emptied fast and don't count on them being restocked anytime soon if there is a transportation cutoff!

I sincerely wish you all the best of luck! Carlos

Edited by carlos in san diego
  • Upvote 5

I think I'll stick to off-topics.you guys are brutal in here.

Tell Us 40OZ! You are used to being under the microscope, I've seen most of your posts since way before I joined, this is nothing really different for you. It's an extention of what you main message has always been, at least I see it that way, do you really feel that it's best to stick to the softer, fluffier side of the forum, or would'nt you rather be in the middle of the fight?

Carlos

Hmmmmmmm mmm. Mmmm

USAOK:

Now that you've made your presence known, I have a bone to pick with you, and trying to stay on message, I saw you summerise all our countries problems with the resolution to the illigal immigration problem on another thread yesterday. Let me ask you this...when are you going to finally get the big picture?

Because I know you have been reading these threads all along, but like many, just refuse to accept what must be obvious to others. We have a lot of national problems, there is no doubt. But, I would ask you to consider what these threads have been aluding to when you choose to find blame for our problems, and not the people that you have been programmed to believe are the problem. Meanwhile you are still on the fence! Carlos

• Upvote 1

Thank You for bringing this in 40oz, very interesting, I for one appreciate it.

Thank You Guys For Your Input... I always learn something new from you all.

Carlos I agree with you 100%. Your breakdown on what has happened in our banking system was well spoken and I believe accurate. They were "their own worst enemy" and now they are going to have take the consequences. Sadly we have had to endure their reckless actions for far too long. They have cost us dearly not only in economic terms, they also have all but destroyed our honor in the world. I hope we can regain that as soon as all this goes down, however it goes down.

We Are Great Country! What they did is not a reflection of us and our wonderful people. We just will need to be more mindful in the future and never allow this to happen again. I believe we can and will live in a peaceful world very soon.

I think we should all prepare as much as possible. It certainly wouldn't hurt to try to be ready for anything that could come our way. It could be snow, earthquakes, who knows. I started last fall and I feel much better for it. My little family will be fine and I will even have some to share with those who need it.

Maggie

• Upvote 1

I wonder if the skeptics are starting to be skeptical of themselves at this point...is it coincidence that all the good news coming out of Iraq is coinciding with this news of a new worldwide financial system? Naaaaaa, no such thing as coincidences.

Wonder what it will be like taking the giant red pill all at one time?

Wonder what it will be like taking the giant red pill all at one time?

It would be chaos...that's probably why they've been slowly waking us up for 5 years, so people who know what's going on can calm the herd that was about to be slaughtered by their shepherd.

Sh*t, anyone know how to meditate?

I wonder if the skeptics are starting to be skeptical of themselves at this point...is it coincidence that all the good news coming out of Iraq is coinciding with this news of a new worldwide financial system? Naaaaaa, no such thing as coincidences.

Your right HughJeffin Byrd! In fact, news from all over the world is aligning itself with what we were told to expect and what can be deduced that needs to happen. Case in point is the post you made today regarding the fact that there is discent even in Israel about the purpose of Netanyahu's plans for war against Iran. I'm glad to hear this kind of news. Confirms the fact that there is some integrity left in the world.

In the case of Netanyahu, I don't really believe his issues with Iran are really Messanaic feelings. His agenda, and his sense of urgency, come in his instructions, from behind the curtain., and this is what they are attempting to expose.

Carlos

Tell me Firedawg: Does Chooch ever answer? just curious! Carlos

It seems like he does if he comes across the post?

So let's suppose Chooch never shows up. Then what? Does FireDawg have an opinion of his own he would like to share? How do you feel about all this?

Carlos

sooooooooooo...... you have Dinar Why???? or did you just join to cause problems??? just saying

Hey DetroitJazzman: HughJeffin Byrd is on your side! Mine too!

Just sayin...Carlos