Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Financial System

40oz

This was an interesting read. It is just the opinion of someone known as 'Cobra' so, take it for what it's worth...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Financial System

Posted by Cobra

Most of this intel comes from sources deep within occult economy and it pertains to the restructuring of the financial system worldwide.

Reset

This will happen at the time of the Event and is actually part of the operation.

Day 1

When the critical mass of pressure is exerted upon the Federal Reserve it will be forced to repay debt that it owes to people due to its fraudulent operations. Since Fed does not have money to repay that debt, it will go bankrupt. This will trigger a chain reaction of BIS, IMF, World Bank and all central banks worldwide going bankrupt also.

Extreme volatility in markets will result in a worldwide stock market crash. Stock exchanges will close, including NYSE. All financial instruments such as options and credit default swaps will be zeroed out.

All shadow accounts will be closed and zeroed out. All public bank accounts of the Cabal will be seized. All foreclosures will be frozen, as well as all public and private debt (mortgages, loans, credit card debt).

Day 2-7

Banks will be closed and there will be a lot of uncertainty and confusion. Some businesses will be temporarily closed. Some of those that remain open may accept cash, other will only accept gold or silver coins. Credit cards will not be accepted as the system will go down. There might be moderate problems with distribution chain, it is wise to stock up some food and gasoline.

Revaluation (RV)

After about 1 week from the Event

There might still be light problems in the distribution chain.

New financial system will be introduced. It will be backed up with Yamashita gold. That gold will be stored in locations that are not to be disclosed yet. Yamashita gold will not be traded in open markets. Basket of currencies such as US dollar, Euro, British pound, Swiss franc, Japanese yen and Chinese yuan will form the basis of this new system.

Treasure.jpg

Those banks that did not have strong connections with Federal Reserve and did not go bankrupt will reopen. They will not be allowed to charge interest. All their accounting will be fully transparent to the public. Stock market will not reopen.

Revaluation will take place. It means that the exchange rates between various currencies will change, but not drastically They will reflect more truly the real productivity of nations. Iraqi Dinar will not gain much value, contrary to speculations of many people. Federal Reserve notes, Euro banknotes and other banknotes will be widely accepted, until they are phased out in a few months and new money is printed.

All fair business agreements, contracts and responsibilities worldwide will be kept valid and will be respected. Those business agreements that involve criminal or fraudulent interactions with the Cabal will be cancelled, null and void.

In a few weeks

Multinationals will be obliged to buy back their shares and this will effectively force them to go bankrupt. They will be split and healthy portions of those companies will be nationalized in their own countries.

The existence of Global Settlement funds will be then introduced to the public. Those funds include about $ 70 trillion from old money patriots connected to the Positive Military, $ 100 trillion from White Dragon Society and Templar groups, $ 120 trillion from Resistance Movement and $ 10 trillion from Saint Germain Trust. Global Settlement funds will also include all money and assets from the Cabal.

Global Settlement funds will be used for many purposes. First, all national, public and private debt will be paid off worldwide. After that, all people will receive restitution for all theft and criminal activity against them by the former Cabal. Then prosperity funds will be released and humanitarian, environmental and new advanced technology projects funded. Part of the money from Saint Germain Trust will go directly to Lightworkers, the rest of it will fund projects connected to the introduction of the First Contact.

Edited by 40oz
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 9

So 40oz, what's your take on this. When someone brings an article over I'm just curious of what's going through their minds. I know the world is in bad shape.

But I tend to lean on my faith to get me through.

I'm not knocking the article I just have a curious mind of wanting to know what your thinking.

You bring the article, your the teacher, I read the article, I am the student, that's how I educate myself, its through others knowledge.

And again it helps me put things in perspective. Just wondering.

• Upvote 2

Think it has anything to do with this?

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2012/apr2012/ruch-a27.shtml

This is supposedly where Yamashita gold is stashed.

Nah, the cabal sent their minions to go search for it over there because without it the Fed Reserve is going bankrupt... according to this guy Cobra... the Yamashita gold is in the hands of "the resistance"... underground somewhere.

In January and early February of this year of 2012, the Resistance Movement has seized most of the gold that was in Illuminati hands. So if you are asking yourself where the Yamashita gold is, now you know the answer. It is not in Mariana trench, it is not in Fort Knox, it is not in cellars of private Rothschild villas and chateaux, it is not in vaults under Kloten airport, it is not in safes of UBS in Zurich, it is not scattered in safes of small banks around the world under Jesuit control. It is in underground chambers of the Resistance Movement, and after the Event it will be returned to humanity and it will serve as a reserve for a new currency which will mean abundance for everyone.

Phase 1: The Event (3-7 days)

Mass arrests of the Illuminati

‑Military sweep

-1 day viral and mass media info distribution

-1 day arrests

-Up to 3 days shutdown

-5 to 6 days conviction process

Phase 2: Restructuring (3-6 months)

New financial system backed by precious metals and commodities introduced

-Federal Reserve dismantled, US Treasury prints gold backed money

-Basket of currencies (6 or more) base of world financial system

-Worldwide debt forgiveness

-Bank debts cancelled (credit cards, loans, mortgages)

-Banks must be re-licensed, no interest (usury)

-Multinational companies split and nationalized

Redistribution of world's wealth begins

-Prosperity funds released

-Humanitarian and environmental projects funded

Free energy technology and advanced medicines released

Government UFO involvement disclosure

International criminal court tribunal of Illuminati

Statutory laws invalidated, return to Common Law

Interim national governments and then elections

UN restructured as head of Provisional government

Disengagement of warring parties, military forces recalled permanently from active duty and restructured into peace keeping force, nuclear weaponry disarmed

Phase 3: First Contact (1-3 months)

Contact with selected private individuals

Re-education of humanity, including our history not told: Atlantis and Lemuria

Global telecasts over TV and internet

Increasing number of spacecraft make themselves known, culminating in a massive flyover when tens of thousands of ships will take part as final proof that other civilizations are out there

Two week contemplation period

First contact: Public contact at UN - Electric surge into Earth Light body -Galactic / Cosmic synchronization / Tachyonic alignment

After First Contact

-Interaction with Galactic Federation and Ascended Masters

-Start of technology transfers and educational programs

-Beginning of pollution cleansing and renewal of ecosystem

-Start of full consciousness training (Ascension chambers)

-Reunion with Confederation Fleet and Inner Earth

Well Hugh, that is terrible for us!

Not really... this isn't about a select few...this is about the humanity being liberated and abundance for all...I'll gladly give up my payday for that.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Well, If I you had to choose what would you pick? A few million millionaires or freedom for the world? :)

We're headed for a money-less society anyway, I don't know why ppl can't wrap their heads around it...with the technology coming out, there is no need for money, I'm assuming within 5-10 years.

Window of Opportunity

Window of Opportunity for divine intervention is about to open on planet Earth. The entry point of that window is World Liberation Day on May 5th. The turning point for that window is the Solar Eclipse on May 20th. The exit point of that window is the Venus Transit on June 5th. While this window is open, the Source will be sending constant flashes of Light directly to Earth through linear phasar flow direct dimensional translation system of AN conversion.

This time window is the most probable time frame for the Event. I can give you no guarantees that the Event will happen within this time frame, as we live in free will universe and the war between Light and Dark on this planet is not over yet. However, this Window of Opportunity is exatly that - a great opportunity that we as a collective make this breakthrough.

Complexity wave analysis shows that this time frame is the most complex period in the known history, surpassing even the famous December 21st, 2012. This means that it will be the most volatile, inpredictable time with greatest potential ever. All the major players are involved and stakes are high.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

Hopefully this plays out sooner rather than later.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

We're all in this together. I find this article very interesting. It's all speculation so don't get all bent out of shape over it. It's good to have an open mind. Thank you Hugh. I'm not sure why you keep getting negged but I got you evened out. I appreciate you sharing!

• Upvote 5

We're all in this together. I find this article very interesting. It's all speculation so don't get all bent out of shape over it. It's good to have an open mind. Thank you Hugh. I'm not sure why you keep getting negged but I got you evened out. I appreciate you sharing!

Some people aren't ready to deal with reality...but unfortunately for them, the time has come, all I'm trying to do is spread awareness so people won't have heart attacks when this stuff starts going public...not gonna lie, what's the problem with just RVing the IQD and then R.D.... hope Cobra is wrong on that and right on everything else so we all win.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 2

Yep, a lot of people don't like step out of their comfort zone. It gives them that strange feeling like when you climb a rope in gym class. :unsure::mellow:

Relax everybody.

• Upvote 1

What people fail to realize is the most common sense aspect out of all of this...The Federal Reserve is bankrupt and they can't act upon the Euro Crisis with any more "Quantitative Easing" ... that's why the IMF was going around pan handling last week... and what happens when the Fed Reserve officially goes bankrupt? Do we just set up the same system ruining the world with FIAT, wars, suppressing evolution of humanity? I don't think so, either this happens or we don't have a future...that's the way I see it.

• Upvote 2

What people fail to realize is the most common sense aspect out of all of this...The Federal Reserve is bankrupt and they can't act upon the Euro Crisis with any more "Quantitative Easing" ... that's why the IMF was going around pan handling last week... and what happens when the Fed Reserve officially goes bankrupt? Do we just set up the same system ruining the world with FIAT, wars, suppressing evolution of humanity? I don't think so, either this happens or we don't have a future...that's the way I see it.

Everybody knows it's not if, but when this thing goes bust. The people's only hope is good guys in the military and/or divine intervention. Let's face it the days of getting your shotgun and pitchfork are over. Hope Drake and these other scenarios are the real deal.

• Upvote 1

Everybody knows it's not if, but when this thing goes bust. The people's only hope is good guys in the military and/or divine intervention. Let's face it the days of getting your shotgun and pitchfork are over. Hope Drake and these other scenarios are the real deal.

Me too...I got faith...that's why he started the so disclosure process on March 15th, so when it happens, people like us can tell people with their head in the sand not to panic, it's all part of the plan. The plan is brilliant, and has been in motion for a while, we're seeing the endgame of it now.

Id rather all of this happen than not. If there is just a chance I could have my own spaceship one day, id be down for it lol. For those worried about this possibly affectig the rv.. well I read the plan regarding what amounts to the 'restitution' humanity would be repayed. Everybody's a millionaire!!! No, really, thats part of the plan I think. If i remembered where i read that id post a link. Thanks 40 this is an interesting read regardless of whether it pans out or not.