Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your prayers are needed

carlablum

We have lost a dear friend of ours and a friend of our quiet little community. Jim was diagnosed with cancer over eight years ago. He was told he had only a few months to live. Many friends were able to fly him in his wheel chair to the UK to a doctor who had a cure for cancer. Yes he was cured but had always had some pain. I had called him to get this doctors # so we could get my dad there but the doctor died and took his cure with him. A friend had found him next to his Harley where he committed suicide. This is not the way to go but it is done and he is gone. We are so sad and angry at the same time but I just think he had enough. He always was helping someone especially in the winter. He had a big backhoe and used to go around to the elderly and plow them out. He used to move my little piles of snow that I would make with my bobcat because I couldn't get the bucket up high enough. He always drove away with a big smile.

We will miss him dearlysad.gif

Rest in Peace Jim

• Upvote 2

oh Carla, that sucks, I do believe you are right though, I do believe at some point, especially when in pain a person just gets very tired of the fight! Hold the memories you spoke of dear to your heart...those memories will keep him alive in you heart as well as your community.. :hug: Wealthhound..

Edited by wealthhound

Carla, I pray the LORD will ease the pain in yours and others hearts today. That he will fill you with the Joy that this precious friend has brought and established in your mind and soul. I pray your anger will be replaced with peace in remembering the smiles and goodness this dear friend brought to each and every one in your community. More than any thing else, I pray that you remember the Cross and just know that our Saviour can heal all things........God bless you..barb

btw...Many feel that suicide is the unpardonable sin....IT IS NOT....if you question this, please see Matt. 12:31-32 Mark 3:28-29 Luke 12:10

May this bring peace to each of you.....

Carlablum, God's loving arms surround you and your community, feel His touch of comfort. God knows how much hurt you can take, so He ask that you give it to Him... so that He may carry it for you. Carlablum, give it to Him.

Healing comes through memories, hold tight to those special memories you have a Jim.

Prayers to you Carlablum and your wonderful community.

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul.

I am lost, but I am singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give me the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for me. Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you've placed around me to help me get better.

In your name I pray, Amen.

Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold my heart within yours, and renew my mind, body, and soul.

I am lost, but I am singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give me the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for me. Guide me towards better health, and give me the wisdom to identify those you've placed around me to help me get better.

In your name I pray, Amen.

A beautiful prayer and with my sentiments also. I pray you find peace in your heart, and your friend has found peace in his soul.