Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FACEBOOK CHAT

Fina6

EFFIE....LISTEN UP: THE CLOUDS ARE CLEARING AND THE JETS ARE CIRCLING. THIS TRULY IS BRIGHT AND READY. THERE IS A 'RE-TWEEK' AND A CHANGING OF HORSES IN THE STREAM.

Like · · about an hour ago ·

Whyte Otf Sapphire and Libby Lockett like this.

Effie Rau-Stathakos GO LIGHT ON THE COLD MEDICINE DEE; ITS IMPORTANT TO COUNT PROPERLY WHEN AT THE BANKS.

about an hour ago · Like

Demetra Vagias IF ONE LOOKS VERY CLOSELY AND HAS STUDIED "THE COURSE" THE ANSWER HAS BEEN REVEALED.

56 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT HORSES IN THE MIDDLE OF TWO DIFFERENT STREAMS.

55 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos THE LIMO JUST ARRIVED; I AM LIVING IN THE FUTURE.

31 minutes ago · Like

Demetra Vagias Gnarz I hear you. We have our dancing shoes on here and ready to go!

31 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos STEP THIS WAY PLEASE.!!!!!!!! LINE FORMS TO THE RIGHT.

30 minutes ago · Like

Demetra Vagias ‎"WE ARE ON THE LIP OF THE CUP; THE GUST OF WIND BLEW THE BALL THE OTHER WAY. SILENCE IS GOLDEN! TY.

29 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos PLACEMENT HOLDERS, CODES, TESTERS. VERY SIMPLE.

28 minutes ago · Like

Demetra Vagias Gnarz Yes, open here today in Canada.

27 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos SORRY.... CLASSIFIED.

27 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos LOOKOUT BELOW.

27 minutes ago · Like

Demetra Vagias WE NEED A LIFE SIZE IMAGE OF JOHNNY CASH WITH A SIGN: "JOHNNY CASH-IN".

26 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos I SEE YOU HAVE YOUR MOJO WORKIN' TONIGHT.........I

26 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos TIME TO ROLL OUT CARPETS AND SERVE FRESH MOCHA STARBUCKS WITH HAZELNUT.

25 minutes ago · Like

Geno Kalmes THIS IS CLOSER THAN 2 *** MEN ON ECSTASY

25 minutes ago Like

Demetra Vagias phone call just received yesterday-that is highly confidential but man oh friday is it good!!!!!!!!!!!!!looks like early okie was a few days early again------lets tar and feather him-----(i am kidding of course about the tar and feathers) praise god from whom all blessing's is flowing (noticed i misquoted that scripture purposefully as it says from whom all blessings flow?

25 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos SOMETIMES WE DO WHAT WE HAVE TO DO TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN; AND GET OFF DEAD CENTER.

24 minutes ago · Like

Demetra Vagias Hello.

23 minutes ago · Like

Libby Lockett dont mean to butt..in..had to like your comment just to follow this ?

23 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Effie Rau-Stathakos MY LINEBACKER SHOULDER PADS ARE ON!

23 minutes ago · Like

Demetra Vagias Libby...you are free to write whatever comes to mind...the less sense it makes....the better!

22 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Effie Rau-Stathakos Libby....please see my earlier post.....It is classified....no one can follow it

22 minutes ago · Like · 1

Demetra Vagias WE GOTTA DREAM IT, FEEL IT, THINK IT, KNOW IT, SMELL IT, BREATHE DEEP; THIS BABY IS GONNA MANIFEST. GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. WE DECLARE AND KNOW IT.

22 minutes ago · Like

Demetra Vagias Hello sir bulldog stock what's the word?

21 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos VERY CLASSY ANSWER AND STATEMENT. IF I HAD A BULLDOG T-SHIRT I WOULD SEND IT TO YOU

20 minutes ago · Like · 1

Demetra Vagias this morning, you and Okie came on and there was just a flurry ...and a feeling that this was about to break through...and now the end of the day...and not much

20 minutes ago · Like

Libby Lockett follow it hell..im just enjoying it....lol

20 minutes ago · Unlike · 2

Demetra Vagias Hi, just dropping by for a few minutes..... things look good.... really good.....I believe there was some closure to some issues that were a problem up through last night..... gathering information til the morning hours actually and hoping to have all the answers.... doubt I ever get them all answered, but I will get as many as possible.

19 minutes ago · Like

Effie Rau-Stathakos I'm a prankster with a passion for Jesus....

18 minutes ago · Like

Demetra Vagias I CANNOT TOP THAT ONE!

17 minutes ago · Like

Demetra Vagias I stand defeated

17 minutes ago · Like

Libby Lockett ‎"clapping hands"..standing ovation

14 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Demetra Vagias Thank you....we'll be here again tonight with a second show!

13 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Write a comment...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

These RV puns get more and more ridiculous each time I read them. Surely that plane okie has been talking about has ran out of fuel by now, and the train derailed...

I'm sure they are scheming a way to re-rail that train.. :unsure: ..lol ...and refuel the plane as we speak. ;)

• Upvote 1