Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your turn: Tell Congress to probe eligibility

sportfisher

Seriously?!?!? really?!?! really?, Are you serious??? nahhhh....can't be serious...really?!?!

How about you all just save yourself some time and just vote in November! (nahhhh, that would make too much sense...)

Whoever has you guys on this endless witchhunt has you fooled! no offense, but GET A CLUE! ;-)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 22

Seriously?!?!? really?!?! really?, Are you serious??? nahhhh....can't be serious...really?!?!

How about you all just save yourself some time and just vote in November! (nahhhh, that would make too much sense...)

Whoever has you guys on this endless witchhunt has you fooled! no offense, but GET A CLUE! ;-)

It's not about being fooled, it is about what is right or wrong and what our Constitution states must be required to be the President of the USA. It is not about a witch hunt either. I believe just like everyone else, that there is something fishy about all of this. Not brought on by any of the people looking into this, but brought on by our Commander in Chief and his staff. Why such the hesitation to resolve such a simple issue that every rightfully born American has or has access too? I can tell you that I have looked at the Birth Cert. they put out, and I got to admit that it is not satisfactory in my book. Any 3rd grader can see the discrepancies with it, which leads to more people asking questions, which leads to more road blocks and problems. Why is this man, in our most high office, when 99% of everyone else needs to provide proof of citizenship or legal residency to hold a regular office job? So my question to you is Seriously????? Really???? Are YOU serious???? that you could care less about the truth and allow a man that has possibly infiltrated our government by taking the White House Job as the President of the US. If so, then you care not for the USA, and the many people who live here, much less than the people who have shed their very own blood to protect Her shores, or the Spirit of the peoples and the Constitution. Sooooo Really????? I ask again.... if that is really what you believe, please move on to some other country. I find the evidence lacking and the people of the USA deserve to know the truth.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

It's not about being fooled, it is about what is right or wrong and what our Constitution states must be required to be the President of the USA. It is not about a witch hunt either. I believe just like everyone else, that there is something fishy about all of this. Not brought on by any of the people looking into this, but brought on by our Commander in Chief and his staff. Why such the hesitation to resolve such a simple issue that every rightfully born American has or has access too? I can tell you that I have looked at the Birth Cert. they put out, and I got to admit that it is not satisfactory in my book. Any 3rd grader can see the discrepancies with it, which leads to more people asking questions, which leads to more road blocks and problems. Why is this man, in our most high office, when 99% of everyone else needs to provide proof of citizenship or legal residency to hold a regular office job? So my question to you is Seriously????? Really???? Are YOU serious???? that you could care less about the truth and allow a man that has possibly infiltrated our government by taking the White House Job as the President of the US. If so, then you care not for the USA, and the many people who live here, much less than the people who have shed their very own blood to protect Her shores, or the Spirit of the peoples and the Constitution. Sooooo Really????? I ask again.... if that is really what you believe, please move on to some other country. I find the evidence lacking and the people of the USA deserve to know the truth.

Please re-read your post and realize how obsurd you sound. Seriously. If this 'one man' from where ever, had/has the resources to fool not only the strongest nation on earth, but the entire PLANET, then we have bigger problems than some damn birth certificate!!! (Read that sentence again slowly!) How many OFFICIALS has his birth ceritificate been vetted thru??? Who is going to be the FINAL authority? Sheriff Opie in AZ?!?! My underlying point is that he made it through a whole term and nothing said or done now will erase what he has done, good or bad. Election is in November....JUST VOTE!

"Not satisfactory in my book.." Your book or anyone else's book on this site OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MATTER!!!

I have personally SHED BLOOD for this country...and will continue to do so, as my father did before me....The TRUTH is AMERICA voted for him...and if they deem necessary AMERICA will VOTE him out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Your are 100% correct about the Constitution, and even so you are incorrect in your assumptions.

By using a copy of an original and a digital copy of that you are making a false assumption of forgery. WND.com/Corsi, who is the person pushing for this petition, had 2 digital forensic companies analyze this digtal copy.

Ivan Zatkovich of eComp Consultants said in his report

All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone

enhancing the legibility of the document.

A second opinion, from Jon Berryhill of Berryhill Computer Forensics, said

for a complete analysis, access to the original document would be best.

Why is it that Corsi never published these paid reports??? because WorldNetDaily contacted two legitimate document experts and asked them to look into the Obama long form birth certificate PDF. Neither of them called it a fake.

For Obama to get the clearences to be President he was vetted by every since 3 letter department in the USA and they were all under Bush/republican presidency.

What do you think will happen?? I will tell you, NOTHING, and I am using as example the 112+ court cases that have been and are being presented in court since 2008, and all decisions have said the same thing case after case after case, Obama is a natural born citizen and can run for president according to the US constitution.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's not about being fooled, it is about what is right or wrong and what our Constitution states must be required to be the President of the USA. It is not about a witch hunt either. I believe just like everyone else, that there is something fishy about all of this. Not brought on by any of the people looking into this, but brought on by our Commander in Chief and his staff. Why such the hesitation to resolve such a simple issue that every rightfully born American has or tnand wrong has access too? I can tell you that I have looked at the Birth Cert. they put out, and I got to admit that it is not satisfactory in my book. Any 3rd grader can see the discrepancies with it, which leads to more people asking questions, which leads to more road blocks and problems. Why is this man, in our most high office, when 99% of everyone else needs to provide proof of citizenship or legal residency to hold a regular office job? So my question to you is Seriously????? Really???? Are YOU serious???? that you could care less about the truth and allow a man that has possibly infiltrated our government by taking the White House Job as the President of the US. If so, then you care not for the USA, and the many people who live here, much less than the people who have shed their very own blood to protect Her shores, or the Spirit of the peoples and the Constitution. Sooooo Really????? I ask again.... if that is really what you believe, please move on to some other country. I find the evidence lacking and the people of the USA deserve to know the truth.

Above is right . It's about right and wrong . Why do we not have the right to the truth ? What example does this give our children ? Where are we going when our gov. Does not allow us the people to ask a question about their credentials ? What does legal and illegal mean ? Do you adults really care? I believe not for some out there . Yes we have the right to ask any question of our elected officials . And they should respond in a timely and through fashion without question and hesitation . So this makes me truly question obamas past and documentations . It should yours . Should not the president of the , use to be free world be free of questions of his authenticity and background . A no brainer , I think soooooooo .

• Upvote 3

Please re-read your post and realize how obsurd you sound. Seriously. If this 'one man' from where ever, had/has the resources to fool not only the strongest nation on earth, but the entire PLANET, then we have bigger problems than some damn birth certificate!!! (Read that sentence again slowly!) How many OFFICIALS has his birth ceritificate been vetted thru??? Who is going to be the FINAL authority? Sheriff Opie in AZ?!?! My underlying point is that he made it through a whole term and nothing said or done now will erase what he has done, good or bad. Election is in November....JUST VOTE!

"Not satisfactory in my book.." Your book or anyone else's book on this site OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MATTER!!!

I have personally SHED BLOOD for this country...and will continue to do so, as my father did before me....The TRUTH is AMERICA voted for him...and if they deem necessary AMERICA will VOTE him out.

I too have shed blood for this country and my dad and his dad and his dad as well....... The TRUTH is that if the allegations are true, America should have never been given the opportunity to vote for him in the first place. If the allegations are true than the act of swearing BHO in to the office of President was a farse in that he swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States..... (the same Constituiton you shed blood for) If this is not true, then why wait till the middle of your 3rd year in office to begin to answer the allegations and then do everything you can to paint those who question the legitimacy of your answers as fools. Let the courts hear this and this be vetted fully.....

• Upvote 6

LMAO.... and you personally SHED BLOOD... well so did I...as my father, and my grandfather, and great grandfather before that.... The TRUTH is AMERICA did vote for him, because he LIED, and continues to LIE with every word coming out of his mouth. I can tell you one thing.... I DID NOT VOTE for him the first time, and I WILL NOT VOTE FOR him the second time, because SOME of us are not blinded by his SILVER Slivering tongue. If you want me to read that sentence again slowly, I will..... just did, ooops!!!! STILL FEEL and THINK the same way. And for SOMEONE who PERSONALLY BLED for this country, I would think that they should take a looooonnng look in the mirror and really think about who they are bleeding for? I sure hope it was not for some man, who may not even be a citizen and lied his way into office. But I am wasting my time here with you now... I can tell, this will only cause more ranting and belligerant comebacks from someone who probably dug latrines and was nothing more than a E-1 may be an E-2 for 10 years because they did not have the brains to think for themselves. Now sitting in the real world bleeding our country dry by drawing welfare checks.... have a good day/night. BTW, welcome to ignore. I will not respond or waste anymore of my time with such narrow minded thinking. (Also Absurd is the correct spelling of Obsurd which you so intelligently through in your post, so who is the one sounding Absurd.... surely the one trying to make a point by mispelling the word he is trying to use... Use your GI bill and go back to school to be cool).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

seriously?

wait till November?

really?

That just shows how little you actually know about the election process, or is that on purpose?

The time to make yourself heard is RIGHT NOW.

During the primaries and caucus, otherwise the establishment will pick their own.

If that happens, there won't be any difference between the two candidates.

Obummer is just a dark skinned Bush, who was just a slightly older Clinton, who was a better looking bush sr, but that was all the difference. They are all owned by the same puppeteers and all their EO follow a singular logic.

• Upvote 3

World Net Daily’s Les Kinsolving Reacts To Release Of President Obama’s Birth Certificate

(Les says the release of the long-form puts the issue to rest for him…for the most part.)

Although it has been a few weeks since President Obama released his long-form birth certificate, it has taken some time to catch up with World Net Daily White House Correspondent Les Kinsolving to get his reaction. Les has been a consistent questioner of the President’s birthplace, but faced with the evidence, Les says the release of the long-form puts the issue to rest for him…for the most part.

Les is a colorful man who has had a colorful, but important, career. Despite a strong contrarian streak, though, Les is not the kind of person whose mind cannot be changed. In the late ’60s, an attorney with an effective argument talked Les into opposing the death penalty, for example. As such, I had a good hunch that my friend, Les, would respond to the news in a reasonable fashion. Still, I couldn’t resist needling him a bit about the title of his colleague Jerome Corsi‘s just-released book (Where is the Birth Certificate?), and the end of the Birther era.

Here’s the video, which also features brief glimpses of progressive radio host Bill Press, and West Wing Report‘s Paul Brandus, before Friday’s White House briefing:

Article and Video

• Downvote 2

When injustice becomes law,

then resistance becomes duty.

Don't remember who said that but it's been my battle cry for 3+ years. I don't care who you are, only a complete sycophant could deny that BO is hiding more than his true intentions - everything about him is illegitimate. I can't wait to be rid of this tool!

• Upvote 3

If this 'one man' from where ever, had/has the resources to fool not only the strongest nation on earth, but the entire PLANET, then we have bigger problems than some damn birth certificate!!!

I think he's getting it now!

appearantly he fooled you :huh:

• Upvote 1

I think he's getting it now!

I get that if his birth certificate is the 'avenue' you all are using to get rid of him, then we can get ready for another four years!!!

LMAO.... and you personally SHED BLOOD... well so did I...as my father, and my grandfather, and great grandfather before that.... The TRUTH is AMERICA did vote for him, because he LIED, and continues to LIE with every word coming out of his mouth. I can tell you one thing.... I DID NOT VOTE for him the first time, and I WILL NOT VOTE FOR him the second time, because SOME of us are not blinded by his SILVER Slivering tongue. If you want me to read that sentence again slowly, I will..... just did, ooops!!!! STILL FEEL and THINK the same way. And for SOMEONE who PERSONALLY BLED for this country, I would think that they should take a looooonnng look in the mirror and really think about who they are bleeding for? I sure hope it was not for some man, who may not even be a citizen and lied his way into office. But I am wasting my time here with you now... I can tell, this will only cause more ranting and belligerant comebacks from someone who probably dug latrines and was nothing more than a E-1 may be an E-2 for 10 years because they did not have the brains to think for themselves. Now sitting in the real world bleeding our country dry by drawing welfare checks.... have a good day/night. BTW, welcome to ignore. I will not respond or waste anymore of my time with such narrow minded thinking. (Also Absurd is the correct spelling of Obsurd which you so intelligently through in your post, so who is the one sounding Absurd.... surely the one trying to make a point by mispelling the word he is trying to use... Use your GI bill and go back to school to be cool).

Obsurd was a play on words, OB, never mind....way above your intellect and YOUR pay grade! ;-) (try officer grade w/ 12+ years in buddy). Not that it matters much at all, but do you Feel any Odummer now?

• Downvote 1

Thanks Sportfisher for bringing this to us. "Signed" it. I hope everyone signs it. It probably won't do any good, Congress is bought and paid for, imo, but worth a try.

I understand why you don't trust Congress. But how can you rationally think that all the elections, especially this last round, when the new face rookies took their seats, were planned and paid for. Did all these rookies know this to begin with? Were they hand chosen and given the rules of "This is how it works" and you will vote how we say? And if this is truly the case, then all of the local elections were fixed from the beginning? If all of these things are true, then there really is no hope......not this November or any following November. No point in voting at all. Might as well pack it up and move North. :(

GO RV, then BV

You stepped over the line BIG TIME. You are implying a Private PV1's life is less important than that of a higher pay grade Enlisted or any Officer. Shame on you. :angry:

GO RV, then BV

Sorry, I missed this earlier. It has always been an unspoken rule not to correct people's spelling.....simply because it is rude and comes across as "Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire", or "My uncle can take your uncle" for lack of something intelligent to say. I believe the word you were looking for above, when completing your rant was....threw. ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

If Obama does not have a legal live birth certificate saying he is born in this country then he is concidered an illegal. If he used someone else social security number to gain rights then he is a fraud. If he ran a false campaign under the pretences of qualification then he broke the law. If he doesn't show legal proof then there is something hidden. If he accepted the oath of office of the president of the United States then he broke the law and should be arrested. In all if this is so he breached the oath of office and committed treasen against our country. All those who have the power to right this situation and does not do so should be held accountable......If the people was willing we could have a recall of this office as they did in california with the governor years ago, but it would take a mass of people. Obama can be fired if he is in violation of any law.

• Upvote 2

IF votes had been counted as they were voted, Obama would not be in office. As long as we have the electoral college, we really have no vote . They will vote for whoever they want, regardless of what the American citizen wants. In this day and time with all the electronics we have, we need to do away with the electoral college. Each vote should count as voted. Nothing less.