Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE PLEASE Expert: delete the zeros will increase confidence in national currency, the new

BAGHDAD - Babinaoz (Reuters) - He is an economist that the process of deletion of zeros will not lead to the occurrence of collateral damage in the real value of the coin, and it will not bear negative effects can affect in GDP, explaining that the monetary authorities resort to such a procedure after reaching the economy stages advanced stability.

The operation according to the Iraqi Central Bank to reduce the money supply enormous, and the alleviation of inflation, which he considered the bank (monetary inflation) due to increased amounts of cash pumped into the street, which invited him to the foot to the deletion of three zeros from the currency. According to sources Reliable mentioned in the earlier times (morning), the process of deleting the zeroes will be early next year, noting that the measure would be gradually until the absorption of the entire Old Banknotes of the market completely, the memory that the two currencies existing and new will work at the same time without reducing the value of any of them until the absorption of the entire current currency, or which will be the (old) time., says economist and head of economic studies at the Center for Mustansiriya Dr. Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani: The process of deleting the zeros formality through which change the nominal value of the currency, without prejudice to the value true and there is have raised the real economic, because changing the currency will not lead to an increase in GDP of the country, explaining that the process is applied without any damage in many countries of the world during the last thirty years, including Bolivia in 1986, Russia 1998, Turkey 2005, North Korea, 2009.

called al-Mashhadani to the need to distinguish between the process of change in real currency, which means changing the exchange rate of the local currency compared to currencies of leadership as dollar Mthelaoho is lead to the re-evaluation of prices of goods and services due to the change the real value of Amlhmthel what happened in Iraq in 2007, when the value of Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar to 1267 dinars after that was sold at the price of 1475 dinars in 2006, and like what was done by China when it devalued its currency iwan compared to other currencies to compete with Chinese goods, other goods in international markets as it is cheaper, and the process of deleting the zeroes, which means keep them real value of the currency. and the expert a number of pros He said that the process of deletion of zeros will be provided by the new currency, considering changing the currency thing will work to strengthen the confidence with one of the symbols of national sovereignty of the country, and can increase confidence in the national currency with the citizen at home and the foreign investor abroad, as well as reducing the process of dollarization using the currency as a store of value and measurement, as well as facilitate trade within the country, and to facilitate the process of converting Dinar to other currencies.

shows the al-Mashhadani, a number of economic justification achieved, which indicated that it was capable of completing the process of removing the zeros from the currency, noting that it achieved thanks to the measures the central bank which could be performed from through a tight monetary policy effective in the years 2006-2011 to be able to derive a set of positive changes that are driving the change process and contribute to Banjahaa.

pointing out that among those variables that achieved by the central bank is to stabilize the exchange rate of the local currency or the external value of the Iraqi dinar, and the high value by 25 percent over the past 2008-2011, as well as the stability of the internal value of the currency and integrity control of the inflation YoY basis, who arrived to 3 percent in 2010 after it was nearly 53 percent in 2006.

saying that the measures cash used by the Central worked as well as to build reserves, a strong more than $ 60 billion is the dolly to the value of the currency and protect the integrity and balance of payments of external shocks.

and contributed to the stability of the market and the proportion of commodity supply through flexible foreign exchange and promote trade and ease the burden on fiscal policy and trade. He also said that among the measures that have contributed to the stability of the dinar exchange rate is to control the Central Bank and control over the exchange rate through its daily auction to sell the dollar. Shows the al-Mashhadani, a number of technical factors that require speed to change the currency, and deleting three zeros of them, stressing that there is a mass of cash exporter large the number of leaves 4 trillion paper and increase the value of 30 trillion dinars to the various groups which is a large block size and value in the economy is recovering daily and this is a can confuse the process of economic and monetary significantly and lead to twice the value of the dinar off the rest of the Arab and foreign currencies, which holds now, actually, as the largest category of cash is (25000) Twenty-five thousand dinars, equivalent to $ 21 almost and this requires a larger and effort to settle the daily transactions in terms of time of counting, sorting, and acceptance and security so the settlement of most of the daily transactions that increase Akiemha for the 20 million are in dollars.

and acquire modern for lifting of the zeroes care and attention of stakeholders and businessmen as well as the rest of the citizens in their daily such as selling cars, buying and real estate as well as debts and advances and other financial transactions common reason the central bank to send more messages and signals reassuring that are often reinforced by experts in their statements, press releases .

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=51532

• Upvote 2

This article confuses me.......some of it sounds good but then they start naming off the countries that RD'ed......but they did say the process would not change the value of either note (old or new) until all the 000 notes were in, that part sounds good......Thanks for posting PPG and Happy Easter.....He Is Risen!!!

• Upvote 5

iraq doesnt have the need for 30 trillion dinars ...they can have 30 trillion only if each one has littlte value .. like they are valued right now ..never can they have 30 trillion dinars that are worth a dollar each .. so what they are going to do is devide the dinars they own 30 trillion of them by 1000 and come up with 30 billion of them without changing the value of them .. so after they are done you could have 2 piles .. of currency .. one in new notes ...and one in old notes ... each pile will be worth 30 billion dollars ...the only differance will be .. one pile has 30 billion new notes ... and the other pile has 30 trillion old notes .. .. but the value remains the same... then the old iraqi notes will become obsolete and the new notes will reign and have respect .. if iraq would just rv their dinars they have at a dollar .. they would have 30 trillion dollars .. .. everyone knows they are not good for it .. therefore no one would want to be stuck holding their currency when it went bankrupt .. so ther would be no demand for it .. only dumb people would want to hold that currency ... kind of like now ...30 billion new notes sounds more realistic for a country that just came off 30 years of war and sanctions ..not 30 trillion .. so iraqs new currency will have a higher value .... the total value of all thge old notes and all the new notes will not change .. 30 billion dollars .. soon to be 30 billion dinars.. wont happen till the new currency is released so they can make change at the market place ..

this was the same article that was posted all day yesterday

I would love to see the figure on the amount of Dinars that have been pulled out of circulation to date ! "the 30 trillion figure is inaccurate"

Actually the article seems to be one of many recirculated article's containing the same info. with an EARLY NEXT YEAR addition to this one :unsure:

I would love to see the figure on the amount of Dinars that have been pulled out of circulation to date ! "the 30 trillion figure is inaccurate"

Actually the article seems to be one of many recirculated article's containing the same info. with an EARLY NEXT YEAR addition to this one :unsure:

And how exactly are they removing dinar from circulation? Just curious.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I stopped at.."he is an economist" means squat - an oppinion piece

People dont want to hear from anyone who is an economists, or anyone who knows how an economy works??? Typical :lol:

He's just an Iraqi who understands the theory of deleting the three zeroes, as its been delivered to Iraqis, and an economists. So not only does he

know what the cbi's saying, he's giving an opinion. Yeah, better not listen to this guy.... :lol:

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

iraq doesnt have the need for 30 trillion dinars ...they can have 30 trillion only if each one has littlte value .. like they are valued right now ..never can they have 30 trillion dinars that are worth a dollar each .. so what they are going to do is devide the dinars they own 30 trillion of them by 1000 and come up with 30 billion of them without changing the value of them .. so after they are done you could have 2 piles .. of currency .. one in new notes ...and one in old notes ... each pile will be worth 30 billion dollars ...the only differance will be .. one pile has 30 billion new notes ... and the other pile has 30 trillion old notes .. .. but the value remains the same... then the old iraqi notes will become obsolete and the new notes will reign and have respect .. if iraq would just rv their dinars they have at a dollar .. they would have 30 trillion dollars .. .. everyone knows they are not good for it .. therefore no one would want to be stuck holding their currency when it went bankrupt .. so ther would be no demand for it .. only dumb people would want to hold that currency ... kind of like now ...30 billion new notes sounds more realistic for a country that just came off 30 years of war and sanctions ..not 30 trillion .. so iraqs new currency will have a higher value .... the total value of all thge old notes and all the new notes will not change .. 30 billion dollars .. soon to be 30 billion dinars.. wont happen till the new currency is released so they can make change at the market place ..

this was the same article that was posted all day yesterday

Your theory stems from the false belief that paper currency's of the world actually have intrinsic value. Yet with fiat banking, what America has been bringing Iraq to,

has created a currency situation where the only real value any currency is what the people of a nation believe it to have. Yes all currency is essentially worthless,

and backed by nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This article confuses me.......some of it sounds good but then they start naming off the countries that RD'ed......but they did say the process would not change the value of either note (old or new) until all the 000 notes were in, that part sounds good......Thanks for posting PPG and Happy Easter.....He Is Risen!!!

Yep....if they didnt keep mentioning those countries and reducing the money supply then I might think a little differently.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

They have been buying them back every day at the auctions. Once they are back in the CBI's treasury, they are out of circulation.

If you read this information about the auctions, it tells you its just a way for Iraq and the MOF to convert its USD it gets from oil revenues, into dinar.....by selling the USD to the central bank for dinar....then they sell the USD for a profit....

So if the dinar is going to the MOF, then its being spent.....and the CBI isnt just taking physicall currency in circulation from the citizens to give to the MOF.....

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/112743-cbi-foreign-currency-auctions/

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Unless it comes from Shabibi or Saleh at the CBI it's just an opinion.

But its the exact same thing Shabbibi has been saying. Go all the way back to the....U.S. commerce speech last year......."deleting the zeroes, um um, is a question of redenomination" which is a different question than revaluation.............revaluation...typically depends of inflation...imports exports, balance of payments.

The CBI has increased frequency and the volume of the deleting the three zeroes.........they say the same thing, everyday..........but people ignore it.

This Economists opinion, is based off what shabbibi and the cbi put out everyday.........thats it.

Id maybe ignore these economists if they were talking on a completely different line than shabbibi, but thats not the case.....

If he was calling for a rv, everyone would be clinching to his every word. Ironic...huh

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But its the exact same thing Shabbibi has been saying. Go all the way back to the....U.S. commerce speech last year......."deleting the zeroes, um um, is a question of redenomination" which is a different question than revaluation.............revaluation...typically depends of inflation...imports exports, balance of payments.

The CBI has increased frequency and the volume of the deleting the three zeroes.........they say the same thing, everyday..........but people ignore it.

I don't ignore any articles. I ignore the opinions of people who post the negativity of these stupid articles. You keep harping on this topic. Where is that ignore button?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

oh brother.......good luck keepm......seems like we need to explain the entire cycle. ill let you handle this one........

Look above! I think that bit of info on that link does a pretty good job of explaining it for everyone! Digital posted it but of course the important stuff goes un-noticed....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Unless it comes from Shabibi or Saleh at the CBI it's just an opinion.

So if Shabibi or Saleh say something, its true then. So if they wanted to swap 10 camels for you its true, but if anyone else said it, its just an opinion. I see :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Look above! I think that bit of info on that link does a pretty good job of explaining it for everyone! Digital posted it but of course the important stuff goes un-noticed....

I don't know what I would do if it were not for you to point out the important parts of these articles. Thank you God for Keep and his wisdom. :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I don't ignore any articles. I ignore the opinions of people who post the negativity of these stupid articles. You keep harping on this topic. Where is that ignore button?

Click on the user_arrow.png Next to "Signed in as Goldiegirl user_arrow.png My Settings"

Manage Ignored Users

-

• Upvote 1

I havent even started on the article yet........just peoples assumptions of discrediting economists who have a much clearer picture of the situation than we do.

Its funny to me......people wont listen to an economists.....but will listen and believe the likes of frank, breitling, med, and the list goes on and on.......

Its like.....dont listen to someone who's knee high in it..........................lets listen to the people making paychecks on the whole concept we expect a rv........

the ignore button is awesome...hope you find it soon

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So if Shabibi or Saleh say something, its true then. So if they wanted to swap 10 camels for you its true, but if anyone else said it, its just an opinion. I see :lol:

I take these articles with a grain of salt. I watch what they do.... not what they say. To hinge on every one of these stupid and confusing articles each and every day is a mindless waste of time.

I've seen this crap for 2 years now and have watched all you negative nellies repeat yourselves over and over. Your comments are noting new to me.

The thing that irritates the negative people like you is that you don't get to me. AT ALL!!!

Bottom line, if you don't have the stomach....get out of this investment. Same is true for any investment and this is just another investment to ride.

Happy Easter to all the positive people out there. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1