Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

horrible twister devastes DFW

Bongalow

I know this is a different post... I kinda funny during a bad incident..... But after joplin, DFW got lucky.... So I have decided to get drunk instead...... My neighbors had problems, as I did, but what a great opportunity for a block party..... Beer is cold, spirits are high, everyone is safe.. Quick post, then we have business to do...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

I love my neighbors... God forbid if we get rich too... Bless all the folks who lost everything...... We gettin drunk and going grocery shopping fopr the folks that need our help!! I am going on the .....

may Americas spirit never leave... We gettin drunk like an TX RV happened... Party on Wayne... Well you know the rest!!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Just missed me in Euless... Thank you lord!!!!!!! The news coverage here in the metroplex is so devastating... Thanks for the prayers we sure need them here.. We have a lot of cleaning up to do and that's already started... If there is a member here that was hit by one of the many tornadoes PLEASE send me a message if you can so I can help you out if you need it.... PLEASE

Thanks DV :tiphat:

Just missed me in Euless... Thank you lord!!!!!!! The news coverage here in the metroplex is so devastating... Thanks for the prayers we sure need them here.. We have a lot of cleaning up to do and that's already started... If there is a member here that was hit by one of the many tornadoes PLEASE send me a message if you can so I can help you out if you need it.... PLEASE

Thanks DV :tiphat:

Hey neighbor . I'm in Colleyville .

Hey neighbor . I'm in Colleyville .

Did your family make it thru ok???? I'm coming to see your band on the 21st...

I've said it before and I will say it again.......... Your Awesome Bamagirl!!!

I would like to hear from Skitealwedrop as well... Pray my DFW memders/group is all OK....

I will help if you send me a message....

Of course I knew we had members from the Great State of Texas, but hadn't realized how many. I also didn't realize how much damage has been done just reading a headline or two and had to go look for more. Well, if any of our members are in that mess I am sending positive thoughts by the bucketful to you and yours.

Where I am, in the Selkirk Range of mountains, we can get some pretty severe weather but nothing like this. I have been hearing all my life of the "tornado alley" tornadoes that seem to happen every year, but I don't remember hearing anything about Dallas.

If it isn't a usual thing I guess people were taken by surprised, not prepared. Does any one know what the primary relief agency would be? Red Cross? If you know, please post. I would like to send something to help the relief effort. Thanks

:)

smee2