Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The results of the summit in front of Parliament

Slip of the mouse - meant to + you R & S but hit the red instead. Somebody please correct this error for me - thanks!

Gotcha covered, Granny! I'll even go find another post of my pal R&S to give the "one up plus" to. he he he

And agreed...good news to follow.

Y'know it really is crazy how quiet it's been this last few days. I think it's a great time to just unplug and let the media catch completely up on the events and the consequences (if any) of the summit. As I understand it, Maliki had his hands full with his duties during the event. That's always a good thing, heh heh. Idle hands, as they say.....

;)

• Upvote 2

"

and added that the meetings of the Parliament the next will discuss the many laws that have been read in the past, including oil and gas law

"The Arab summit in Baghdad was very successful, and that the Parliament will discuss at its next most important thing was reached from the results of the summit and how to activate it."

IMO, this is not really saying much of anything.

Thx, R&S

Not saying anything unirod???? huh.gif What post were you reading? blink.gif

They will only be discussing the oil and gas law, and how to activate the important things reached at the Summit... yeah, not much there I guess.rolleyes.gif Sorry I couldn't make em sign over an oil well to you or something...maybe if you wait patiently we can arrange that next time! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 4

Great post Rod! Hopefully soon means in the coming days since Kurdistan stopped exporting oil today.

Oil Exports from the Kurdistan Region Halted

Posted on 02 April 2012. Tags: Kurdistan, oil contracts, oil exports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The export of oil from the Kurdistan Region of Iraq has been stopped from today because the federal government in Baghdad has not honoured its payment commitments, Kurdistan’s Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR) said on Sunday.

“After consultation with the producing companies, the Ministry has reluctantly decided to halt exports until further notice. There have been no payments for 10 months, nor any indication from federal authorities that payments are forthcoming,” the MNR said.

It added, “We hope that this is a temporary measure and that those in the federal government responsible for non-payment will quickly realise that their failure to adhere to their agreements is not in the interests of the Iraqi people.” No payment has been received since May 2011.

“Once this unfortunate non-payment situation has been satisfactorily resolved we will do our utmost to increase exports above the target of 175,000 barrels per day included in the 2012 Iraq budget,” the Ministry said. “From now on, production will be diverted to the local market for processing and refining to generate an alternative source of cash flow for the producing companies.”

(Source: KRG)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/oil-exports/

• Upvote 3

The export of oil from the Kurdistan Region of Iraq has been stopped from today because the federal government in Baghdad has not honoured its payment commitments, Kurdistan’s Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR) said on Sunday.

Nice article Butifldrm, thanks so much for the input!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Think about that... Baghdad hasn't paid for the oil for 10 months... their country pulls off the Summit, and still no payments... so how do you get Baghdad's attention???? huh.gif Stop exporting oil! Looks like the Kurd's have had enough and want the HCL taken care of once and for all...and right now! So I agree with you ... this oil and gas law discussion has brought this issue to the forefront finally. This is after all what Adam was saying he was waiting on... this could be it .... finally!!! We shall see.... just git-r-dun boyz... git-r-dun!!! biggrin.gif

Slip of the mouse - meant to + you R & S but hit the red instead. Somebody please correct this error for me - thanks!

Even when "your bad" TG... "your good"!!! laugh.gifwink.gif Thanks dear!smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Nice article Butifldrm, thanks so much for the input!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Think about that... Baghdad hasn't paid for the oil for 10 months... their country pulls off the Summit, and still no payments... so how do you get Baghdad's attention???? huh.gif Stop exporting oil! Looks like the Kurd's have had enough and want the HCL taken care of once and for all...and right now! So I agree with you ... this oil and gas law discussion has brought this issue to the forefront finally. This is after all what Adam was saying he was waiting on... this could be it .... finally!!! We shall see.... just git-r-dun boyz... git-r-dun!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks R and S made my day!

Even when "your bad" TG... "your good"!!! laugh.gifwink.gif Thanks dear!smile.gif

• Upvote 1

IMO, this is not really saying much of anything.

Thx, R&S

I agree. the parts in bold sound interesting until you read the rest of the article and then they tell you what they are talking about. Thanks for the article.

Edited by truthful1

I agree. the parts in bold sound interesting until you read the rest of the article and then they tell you what they are talking about. Thanks for the article.

to follow the preparations and the holding of the summit.

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

in turn, praised the Kurdistan Alliance MP Sherif Soliman the Arab summit hosted by Baghdad.

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

Sulaiman said "morning": that "Baghdad summit task in the return of Iraq to the international arena and there will be a reference to the terms of the Declaration of Baghdad during the meeting of the Council of Representatives coming to attention and activation of its clauses, "stressing that the summit was a great support to the Iraqi people have emerged that Iraq has begun to regain its health.

Other than a flat out article declaring the "RV of Iraqi Dinar"... which imo won't happen until "after the fact folks"... you have to find words and/or phrases embedded in articles that lead you to understand their intentions. When they announce that they will be discussing the oil and gas laws, and stressing "regaining their countries health"... they aren't talking about a nationwide weight loss program rolleyes.gif ... they are talking about being restored to their former power among their M.E. neighbors. What is their timing??? I am not sure... but now, in light of the Kurds shutting down exporting their oil... it could easily push the issue to the front burner...imo. Be ready for anything! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

in turn, praised the Kurdistan Alliance MP Sherif Soliman the Arab summit hosted by Baghdad.

Sulaiman said "morning": that "Baghdad summit task in the return of Iraq to the international arena and there will be a reference to the terms of the Declaration of Baghdad during the meeting of the Council of Representatives coming to attention and activation of its clauses, "stressing that the summit was a great support to the Iraqi people have emerged that Iraq has begun to regain its health.

Other than a flat out article declaring the "RV of Iraqi Dinar"... which imo won't happen until "after the fact folks"... you have to find words and/or phrases embedded in articles that lead you to understand their intentions. When they announce that they will be discussing the oil and gas laws, and stressing "regaining their countries health"... they aren't talking about a nationwide weight loss program rolleyes.gif ... they are talking about being restored to their former power among their M.E. neighbors. What is their timing??? I am not sure... but now, in light of the Kurds shutting down exporting... it could easily push the issue to the front burner...imo.

this is iraq pounding their chest because they held a summitt. allof a sudden they think there back. but what have they done nothing. this is just lip service telling everyone how great they are for doing nothing. they havent completed anything. no economic laws, , heck they cant even agreelong enough to handle internal issues. let alone think they are kings in the region. big talk and no action. they cant agree on anything on any one decision, let alone think theyre. good enough to handle the region

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2

Other than a flat out article declaring the "RV of Iraqi Dinar"... which imo won't happen until "after the fact folks"... you have to find words and/or phrases embedded in articles that lead you to understand their intentions. When they announce that they will be discussing the oil and gas laws, and stressing "regaining their countries health"... they aren't talking about a nationwide weight loss program rolleyes.gif ... they are talking about being restored to their former power among their M.E. neighbors. What is their timing??? I am not sure... but now, in light of the Kurds shutting down exporting their oil... it could easily push the issue to the front burner...imo. Be ready for anything! wink.gif

LOL.... you can be overly gung ho or overly pessimistic.Best to all
  • Upvote 1

this is iraq pounding their chest because they held a summitt. allof a sudden they think there back. but what have they done nothing. this is just lip service telling everyone how great they are for doing nothing. they havent completed anything. no economic laws, , heck they cant even agreelong enough to handle internal issues. let alone think they are kings in the region. big talk and no action. they cant agree on anything on any one decision, let alone think theyre. good enough to handle the region

Yes truthful1.... that is how it does appear for now... but only time will tell, and we shall see! Thanks for the input! wink.gif

question .is moon still in iraq ????

I'm not sure, but I kinda doubt it. Last thing I heard about Moon is that he was involved with one of the resolving issues brought up for Iraq to get out of Ch. 7 and that is still finding where the grave sites from the Kuwait invasion are. Yet when you hear from the Kuwaitis themselves it appears they seem to feel like most of the issues are resolved and they are supporting Iraq getting out of Ch. 7. So to be honest... I am not sure where they stand on that issue exactly...but I would certainly hope Kuwait would not hold the new govt. of Iraq totally responsible for what Saddam did. unsure.gif