Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. Montana e-mailed me and said !!!

Reelemfast

I don't post alot but when i got to 50 post he ask me how long until i make 100 post.

Of course ya can't e-mail him back. I did about have a heart attack when i saw his e-mail.

If ya know what i mean !!!!!

I thought it was nice of him to take time out for me. It just shows me what kind of person he is.

I think he will get a generous greeting from me. The time he has spent, for us, is unbelieveable.

My hat is off for Mr. Montana. Thanks Adam, i will give you a Helicopter ride around Vegas, if ya want to go.

• Upvote 6

I don't post alot but when i got to 50 post he ask me how long until i make 100 post.

Of course ya can't e-mail him back. I did about have a heart attack when i saw his e-mail.

I thought it was nice of him to take time out for me. It just shows me what kind of person he is.

I think he will get a generous greeting from me. The time he has spent, for us, is unbelieveable.

My hat is off for Mr. Montana. Thanks Adam, i will give you a Helicopter ride around Vegas, if ya want to go.

I think Adam thanks you for your gratitude but, what you got from him was a computer generated response that goes out automaticly when someone gets 50 posts........ But heck, I will send you a nice e-mail if you will give me a helicopter ride around Vegas!!!

• Upvote 6

I totally agree with you, even tho this site is a biasness venture for him and he is making money off it. If it was not for his site we would all be sitting in the dark believing :D every work the gurus tell us. Thanks Adam for keeping it real.I think i speak for many on here. :D:D:D:DB)

• Upvote 2

Reelemfast, I think we all experience that same feeling when you received Adams email. I know I did. I felt I was going to have a heart attack. Was this the text telling me it RV. No...but I'll take a thank you response from Adam any day.

Even though it's a computer generated response, its the thought that counted on Adams end.

I would rather receive a computer response than nothing at all. Wait till you hit the high numbers :D

I think you get steak knives when you hit 100 :D just kidding, no steak knives :D

• Upvote 1

I remember when I got that email from Adam, and even knowing (or suspecting strongly) it was computer-generated, I was still very pleased to get it. I felt like I had become a bona fide part of things here when I read it. I think that acknowledgement is an important milestone for many members, including me. And it speaks well for Adam that he has enough savvy about human feelings to have either thought of it himself or agreed to include when someone else suggested it.

• Upvote 3

He sent me one also when I got my first 50...Sent a jolt through me also...:D

After I hit 100 I got another one! So he says something like let's see how long you take to get to 1,000 to rub shoulders with the really crazy folks. So I got busy because at my rate back then (.1 per day post avg.), I knew the RV would come and go long before hitting 1,000 lol. Huffing and puffing I decided to pour on more steam. More posts and more posts. Then I hit 500 and wham! 500 got me another message from Adam! Kinda a thank you for my hard earned work on posting in the forum. :lol: So off I go, getting more and more busy posting.... :blush: whew!!

I remember when I got that email from Adam, and even knowing (or suspecting strongly) it was computer-generated, I was still very pleased to get it. I felt like I had become a bona fide part of things here when I read it. I think that acknowledgement is an important milestone for many members, including me. And it speaks well for Adam that he has enough savvy about human feelings to have either thought of it himself or agreed to include when someone else suggested it.

Same sentiments here, Francie!

Edited by Cosmo

If you reach 1000 posts you get a car, no just kidding.

What???? huh.gif (Gulp...quickly looks out the window to check the driveway).... How does he know what I like to drive??? unsure.gif Wait a second??? unsure.gif... I don't see no car, well, just my old car, are you pulling my leg agaaaiiiin Tony??? blink.gifTony... "opps... you did it again"!!! rolleyes.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

car! :D

GO RV, then BV

blink.gif Do I read slow... or did you just post slow??? rolleyes.gif Well.. you got 5 +'s out of it anyway!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Well, what about reputations? I hit 586 several months ago, then woke up one day and POOF back to zero. Almost there again, 87 more, I wonder if it will reset again.

The last time I posted something regarding my rep, I got called a shameless beggar for +'s. Nah....obviously I don't need to beg. I'm just trying to keep my mind off of the $22.00 per dinar that I have that Okie and the gang are throwing around now. If the RV doesn't happen by yearend, those goofballs will be guaranteeing $100 per dinar rate.

BWAAHAAHAAHAA! :lol::o:blink:

• Upvote 1