Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mr. Montana e-mailed me and said !!!

Reelemfast

HIT 4,000 AND YOU GET AN R-----------------------V------------------------ LOL

I was just hoping for a nice fruit basket :lol:

My first DV car...............I remember that day, just like it was yesterday:rolleyes:

Did the trickle charger come with it? :D

• Upvote 1

My first DV car...............I remember that day, just like it was yesterday:rolleyes:

Your lucky... my first car was a Hot Wheel! laugh.gifwink.gif

And how about if you reach 9,000 or 10,000? An apartment maybe? Oceanfront? That would be sweet......

No, no... you get your own island in the sun!!! laugh.gif I think you deserve a trophy at least umbertino... but an island wouldn't be bad either... then you can enjoy your smooth Italian music piped out on the beach with big ol' speakers... and a cold drink in your hand! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Your lucky... my first car was a Hot Wheel! laugh.gifwink.gif

I was always kind of partial to Matchbox R&S. When I was a kid, I would go to the 5 and Dime store where they had a big glass case with Matchbox cars, all numbered. I would call over the old guy with the BIG key ring and tell him the number of the car I wanted. 20 minutes and the right key later, I was on my way home....a new auto owner. Man, those were the days. I can almost smell the new box today. :D

GO RV, then BV