Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi List calls for Maliki's to resign immediately

Iraqi Prime Minister calls for resignation to submit an Instant info.gif

بتاريخ : الأربعاء 21-03-2012 08:14 صباحا On: Wednesday 21/3/2012 8:14 بغداد/ المدى Baghdad / term

Called the Iraqi List, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to resign and immediately on the back of security incidents witnessed by a number of provinces of the country. Said Iraqi MP Talal Zobaie in a statement received (range) a copy of it yesterday

""The government was unable today to provide services to the Iraqi people and especially with regard to the security file."

Zobaie said: "The victim of the martyrs who go to security breaches as well as the armies of widows and orphans left behind by those violations warrant of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced his resignation for failing to offer any service for the Iraqi people."

The series of bombings shook Baghdad yesterday provinces, Karbala and Anbar, Salahuddin, Diyala and Nineveh, killed dozens dead and wounded.

For her part, the Iraqi National Accord Movement, led by Iyad Allawi, it will be a memo to the Arab summit on the situation in Iraq.

Hadi al-Wali Zalmi spokesman for the movement that the movement will confirm in the note the absence of national partnership, and the growing foreign influence in Iraq, and the continuation of the Iranian threat to the forces of the Iraqi national, and regional political, and violations of constitutional, and the expansion of arrests and absence in secret prisons, and exclusion and marginalization, and undo all has been agreed upon in the Convention on Arbil, which came the initiative of the national by the President of Kurdistan region Masoud Barzani and which formed the current government and it was in the full implementation of its provisions without cancel or freeze or get around, where has not been achieved none of them even today, which called for the president to call to a national conference to implement the Convention on Erbil, but the parties themselves have tended to dilute again a continuation of this approach in procrastination.

The official spokesman of the Iraqi National Accord Movement reasons for the movement to make a note to the Arab summit, saying: "With the approach of the Arab summit twenty-third in the city of Baghdad, timeless, and where she worked for Iraqi National Accord Movement continuously, since their response to Saddam's regime, to establish the relations of people Iraqi Arab peoples, and no continues for communication with the leaders and the Arab political movements, it confirms its commitment today and their commitment to the success of this event the great Arab, and the sharing of decent people are determined to return Iraq to the Arab Hadhanth.

I like the rear pillar Arab ruler at the thought of the movement was reflected in the political discourse and attitudes of its leader, Dr. Iyad Allawi, who was keen to repair the rift in relations between Iraq's Arab, during his stay at the top of the first government, and before that, leading up to today.

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almadapaper.net%2F

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

After the bombings of the day ..... Claims al-Maliki's resignation 03/20/2012

from Eagle Has Landed...

It now appears as if Maliki DID RESIGN!

(NO WAY OF KNOWING IF STORY IS TRUE OR NOT, AT THE MOMENT)

Well, I could be wrong. Take a look at this, and there is now way to know if it is true...

After the bombings of the day ..... Claims al-Maliki's resignation

20-03-2012 01:16 PM

MP for the coalition in Iraq Talal Zobaie Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announcing his resignation for failing to offer any service to the citizen and especially with regard to the security file, he says.

He said in a press statement today: 'The government was unable to provide day services for the Iraqi people and especially with regard to the security file. "

Zobaie said: 'The victim of the martyrs who go to security breaches as well as the armies of widows and orphans left behind by those violations warrant of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced his resignation for failing to offer any service for the Iraqi people'.

The series of explosions rocked the day the provinces of Baghdad, Karbala and Anbar and Salah al-Din claimed the lives of dozens of dead and wounded.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ahraraliraq.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D4738&act=url

• Upvote 1

Maliki gone. Now we can get on with it. But heck what do i know.

Tony this is the best article I have seen since being a dinarian.

So this is why all the bombings today, Maliki was taken out and he is pissed.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

Maliki gone. Now we can get on with it. But heck what do i know.

Tony this is the best article I have seen since being a dinarian.

So this is why all the bombings today, Maliki was taken out and he is pissed.

If this is true, I also believe things will move smoother, he might be the reason we haven't seen this rv yet.

from Eagle Has Landed...

Well, I could be wrong. Take a look at this, and there is now way to know if it is true...

MP for the coalition in Iraq Talal Zobaie Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announcing his resignation for failing to offer any service to the citizen and especially with regard to the security file, he says.

He said in a press statement today: 'The government was unable to provide day services for the Iraqi people and especially with regard to the security file. "

Zobaie said: 'The victim of the martyrs who go to security breaches as well as the armies of widows and orphans left behind by those violations warrant of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced his resignation for failing to offer any service for the Iraqi people'.

The series of explosions rocked the day the provinces of Baghdad, Karbala and Anbar and Salah al-Din claimed the lives of dozens of dead and wounded.

http://translate.goo...%3D4738&act=url

We will soon find out if this is real or not.

• Upvote 1

from Eagle Has Landed...

I've been waiting for unrealistic news to hit. I believe this is it. Just as Kuwait did before RV.

The next 24 hours will be what tells all, at least for the immediate future.

It is crunch time!

• Upvote 5

Its not....Come on people this is propaganda, we know it so well.

I don't know what's true and what's not anymore, it could very well be propaganda, but we'll never know with them people.

I've been waiting for unrealistic news to hit. I believe this is it. Just as Kuwait did before RV.

It is crunch time!

If you're right I'll treat you to a nice dinner in Vegas.

• Upvote 1

from Eagle Has Landed...

It is crunch time!

• Upvote 2