Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi List calls for Maliki's to resign immediately

No problem i just used the rest up on jmw and truthfullocrap for attacking easy lo dave

My, my, what good use of your resources! B)

:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...but what did I send Rick then, if you haven't written it yet?...:o ..Carrello where are you.....

You have the song that Zig wrote, "I'm tired". He is just pulling your leg. I think he and Trixie are having vodka tonics early to practice celebrating. Zig, be careful with Trixie, a three-legged camel can't drink as much as the others. B)

Totally agree. Or every story is built on hearsay.

Yes so good of you to remember. Yes and I will play my new tune, Trixie loves it, "My Camel Can't Dance but She'll Steal Your Money."

Well, she needs something to fill up the bra! :D

You have the song that Zig wrote, "I'm tired". He is just pulling your leg. I think he and Trixie are having vodka tonics early to practice celebrating. Zig, be careful with Trixie, a three-legged camel can't drink as much as the others. B)

Badda bing! ;)

I know he was...:D ....he better watch out because I've got something planned for him, so don't you say anything to him..;)

Maliki isn't going anywhere.......

They real just like kicking up the same old dust here.......

Watch what comes out today......

I wish you would be wrong. He needs to go so we can get that government together. Dang. Today hopefully the national conference begins, ends, or is discussed.