Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Explain your Avatar :o)

uncirculd

Whew... look's like I'm arriving to the party kind of late.

Well here goes: First off, thanks uncirculd, for starting this thread. It's been a really cool way to get to know something about other members here. And thank you everyone else for being willing to share. smile.gif

As far as my username goes I am a HUGE sports fan. I specifically like the Oakland Raiders, the Anaheim Angels (they are not in LA), and the USC Trojans.

My username is a combination of two of my favorite Angels' players (past and present): Wally Joyner and Jered Weaver; hence, WallyWeaver.

My avatar is obviously a doberman. I am in love with this breed for their intelligence, companionship, affection (towards their owners), and excellent protection capabilities. The picture is of Dark Angel Athos at Britton Farms Dobermans. Dark Angel is probably the most perfect looking doberman I have ever seen. I also have a doberman which I purchased from Britton Farms back in 2006. You can see his picture on my profile page along with my red nose American Pitbull Terrier. The dobie is a male and the APBT is a female... they are best buds, in case you are wondering. They also function as my home security system and perform that task very well.

This is a link to Britton Farms (where I bought my dobie) and where you can see more pictures of Dark Angel Athos. If you are interested in buying a high quality doberman I would highly recommend Britton Farms:

http://www.brittonfa...Kennel_New.html

(scroll down to see Dark Angel)

WW.

Don't neg me but when I see Wally, I think of Leave it to Beaver! I'm a dog lover by the way, but mine are muts. They are very protective though, just ask the pizza guy! :D

• Upvote 3

My avatar is a photo of my Papillon, Dixie. She posed for me with a paper in her mouth that says, "Pink Piggy +1". She is the best, and I have had many dogs in my lifetime, none were as pure and sweet as Dixie. She is as cute as a pixie.

Dana has been my alter ego and screen name for years and it began with hotmail, I would send all the junk Email to my Dana account, when I needed a membership on a web site.

Another Dixie!

• Upvote 1

I just want to be clear about my avatar, I am sitting down in the pic...uhhh...I mean the rich movie star is sitting down. He is really taller than his wife....I mean the model I hired to do the pic.

I am a whopping 5'7" but that doesn't count my shoes. I am one of those lucky people who are bigger on the inside than on the outside.

On the inside I am over 6'8" tall. It just doesn't show well on the outside.

GP

• Upvote 3

Kinda self explanatory.

Retired military with a short fuze. :P

I'm really looking forward to Thug's explenation. :)

photo-34743.jpg

Heh Heh Heh ! (Scary Clown Laugh)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

'Thug' Is The Anchorman Of Juggalo News. They Are Gangsta' Clowns That Do A Saturday Nite Live Style Of The News ! :blink:

I Saw It On The HBO Series 'Funny Or Die' ! HBO Allows For More "Colorful" Language Than The Networks - Otherwise I Would Leave A Link ! :rolleyes:

:D :D

Come on thug, I think you have some explaining to do. :lol:

Hahahahaha ! :lol:

• Upvote 4

I just want to be clear about my avatar, I am sitting down in the pic...uhhh...I mean the rich movie star is sitting down. He is really taller than his wife....I mean the model I hired to do the pic.

I am a whopping 5'7" but that doesn't count my shoes. I am one of those lucky people who are bigger on the inside than on the outside.

On the inside I am over 6'8" tall. It just doesn't show well on the outside.

GP

Not a problem grand... your walking tall with us bro! But keep your gun handy... that ummm... "Model" you've got there is just like mine.... makes us guys look pretty good... and smart to boot, but we gotta keep the riff raff away from our "models"! rolleyes.gif Gee, we musta done something right! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Not a problem grand... your walking tall with us bro! But keep your gun handy... that ummm... "Model" you've got there is just like mine.... makes us guys look pretty good... and smart to boot, but we gotta keep the riff raff away from our "models"! rolleyes.gif Gee, we musta done something right! wink.gif

Wow, Rodandstuff nobody has ever told me I was walking tall before!

As far as the riff raff goes, I think I was one earlier in my life before I got wise but now I just sic my dog Taco on them and it keeps them at bay.

Like me he is not very big on the outside but he is quite the force to be reckoned with when protecting that trophy wife of mine.biggrin.gif

But just in case I got my 270 rifle with the scope that will shoot through about anything.

Yep my two best friends are always there to help if need be, Smith and Wesson. They are quite a formidable themselves ohmy.gif

I landed my trophy wife by telling her I was a Grand Pubah and had absolute authority over all the other guys. It must have really impressed her

cause she ended up marrying my hide. wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Whew... look's like I'm arriving to the party kind of late.

Well here goes: First off, thanks uncirculd, for starting this thread. It's been a really cool way to get to know something about other members here. And thank you everyone else for being willing to share. smile.gif

As far as my username goes I am a HUGE sports fan. I specifically like the Oakland Raiders, the Anaheim Angels (they are not in LA), and the USC Trojans.

My username is a combination of two of my favorite Angels' players (past and present): Wally Joyner and Jered Weaver; hence, WallyWeaver.

My avatar is obviously a doberman. I am in love with this breed for their intelligence, companionship, affection (towards their owners), and excellent protection capabilities. The picture is of Dark Angel Athos at Britton Farms Dobermans. Dark Angel is probably the most perfect looking doberman I have ever seen. I also have a doberman which I purchased from Britton Farms back in 2006. You can see his picture on my profile page along with my red nose American Pitbull Terrier. The dobie is a male and the APBT is a female... they are best buds, in case you are wondering. They also function as my home security system and perform that task very well.

This is a link to Britton Farms (where I bought my dobie) and where you can see more pictures of Dark Angel Athos. If you are interested in buying a high quality doberman I would highly recommend Britton Farms:

http://www.brittonfa...Kennel_New.html

(scroll down to see Dark Angel)

WW.

I thought Beaver's last name was Weaver, and he had a bigger brother named Wally, and I may be wrong but that is where I thought your name came from. Old TV show.

• Upvote 1

A travel guitar. I hope to be able to do more of both post rv. simple as that. B)

And TONIGHT I was inspired to change my avatar. I hope to crawl through this mile of the vilest filth and come out clean on the other side. (or however that quote goes) :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

Avatar and screen name seem to be both being explained, so here goes.

First the avatar … a kitten … I am a cat person but not a photographer. The last successful pictures I took was with an old Kodak Brownie camera, the kind that stretched out with a bellows type of thing. Very old. Might be worth a fortune today. But since they took the guess work out of photography I haven’t been able to take a good picture so … I found one of the avatars provided by the system. Being a decrepit, old, and almost senile cat lady of the neighbourhood (though my cats never go outside) it seemed to be appropriate.

Now for the screen name. At one point my husband and I owned a courier service in Toronto (for just over ten years, very successful) and when he would be on the road, and I was on dispatch, he would call in and say … “It’s me.” That boiled down in the rush to “It’smee” Then just to be a smart alec I would answer him “It’s me too.” Which of course came out as “It smee2”. A lot of people think it has to do with Peter Pan and Captain Hook and the character of Mr. Smeed. But that has a “d” on the end. But for thirty four years, until he died two years ago this past January, Neil was always Smee and I was always Smee2. If we had wanted to be buried with headstones those names would have been on the stones, side by side. But we decided years ago that we didn’t want to be buried. We opted for cremation. Of course Neil promised I could go first so I wouldn’t have to go through the hassles associated with the “last affairs” one has to go through. So, I have been carting around a cardboard box of Neil, known as cremains, in my van for two years now. I wasn’t sure what to do with them. But recently I changed my will and made arrangements that when I die I’ll be cremated too. Then my executors will open up both boxes, mix our ashes together, and let us float off on the breeze at a place we both loved.

Well, that really went astray of the intended post, didn’t it?

This is a great idea for a thread and I thank the original poster for starting it. I enjoy reading about others and what their names or avatars mean for them. Yes, it is a way to get to know a little more about people we may never meet but share an awful lot with.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Robinson Crusoe on Mars (1964) left a lasting impression on me as a kid because it had such cool space ships. No comparrison to other late 50's and 60's science fiction films, except, perhaps for War of the Worlds...

post-29785-13324122834_thumb.gif

The film became a staple of Saturday morning matinees in the late 60's, since it featured Adam West in a supporting role before he became "famous" in the Batman TV series 1966-68.

• Upvote 1

And TONIGHT I was inspired to change my avatar. I hope to crawl through this mile of the vilest filth and come out clean on the other side. (or however that quote goes) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Avatar and screen name seem to be both being explained, so here goes.

First the avatar … a kitten … I am a cat person but not a photographer. The last successful pictures I took was with an old Kodak Brownie camera, the kind that stretched out with a bellows type of thing. Very old. Might be worth a fortune today. But since they took the guess work out of photography I haven’t been able to take a good picture so … I found one of the avatars provided by the system. Being a decrepit, old, and almost senile cat lady of the neighbourhood (though my cats never go outside) it seemed to be appropriate.

Now for the screen name. At one point my husband and I owned a courier service in Toronto (for just over ten years, very successful) and when he would be on the road, and I was on dispatch, he would call in and say … “It’s me.” That boiled down in the rush to “It’smee” Then just to be a smart alec I would answer him “It’s me too.” Which of course came out as “It smee2”. A lot of people think it has to do with Peter Pan and Captain Hook and the character of Mr. Smeed. But that has a “d” on the end. But for thirty four years, until he died two years ago this past January, Neil was always Smee and I was always Smee2. If we had wanted to be buried with headstones those names would have been on the stones, side by side. But we decided years ago that we didn’t want to be buried. We opted for cremation. Of course Neil promised I could go first so I wouldn’t have to go through the hassles associated with the “last affairs” one has to go through. So, I have been carting around a cardboard box of Neil, known as cremains, in my van for two years now. I wasn’t sure what to do with them. But recently I changed my will and made arrangements that when I die I’ll be cremated too. Then my executors will open up both boxes, mix our ashes together, and let us float off on the breeze at a place we both loved.

Well, that really went astray of the intended post, didn’t it?

This is a great idea for a thread and I thank the original poster for starting it. I enjoy reading about others and what their names or avatars mean for them. Yes, it is a way to get to know a little more about people we may never meet but share an awful lot with.

smee2

Who cares what the original post is. It was really fun to read about everyone. Once in a while we have to just kick back and get some laughs together.

Nothing that interesting about my avatar. It's a picture of a rhino I took while on a visit to Africa. It is a reminder that I need to have a thick skin and be more aggressive.

:lol: