Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rodandstaff, do you know the cost of the weapon?

Also, if the rounds are expensive, this would cost a fortune just to go to the range!

Of course you can't really put a price on the protection of your family, but it would be interesting to know the cost factor.

Use to be able to shoot accurately, but age and sight take care of that. This weapon would be the best for me.

• Upvote 1

Rodandstaff, do you know the cost of the weapon?

Also, if the rounds are expensive, this would cost a fortune just to go to the range!

Of course you can't really put a price on the protection of your family, but it would be interesting to know the cost factor.

Use to be able to shoot accurately, but age and sight take care of that. This weapon would be the best for me.

Hey Nelg... glad to see you chime in! smile.gif Not sure which weapon your referring to... there are so many to choose from. The AA12 I posted is a sweet gun, and really good for those who are not sure of their aim. Sorry to say though... so far it's available for military use only. sad.gif

BUT... maybe some of our military friends here on the DV could chime in on that issue and tell us what the possibility of this becoming available for civilian use could be??? Anybody got some ideas on that??? wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

5144.jpg

Ruger Vaquero Convertible 45LC/45AP

One of these will be going in the safe, it shoots both .45ACP and .45LC.

http://colemantyler....l.php?prod=5144

Nice Patriotic Mess... I was wondering if a Ruger pistol would show up! I will add a few of them post RV I am sure! Btw... my brother once had a Ruger that shot 22L and 22Mag's with interchangeable cylinders for plinking. He shot into a dense 25lb. block of clay once with a hollow point 22Mag., it created a hole the size of a fist inside the block of clay! That is amazing for just a 22 round imo! wink.gif

So do you have a special holster in mind for that saweet gun? smile.gif

• Upvote 1

awesome!!!! :lol: cant wait to test it out!!!! buwhahaha :lol:

Brace yourself though Shin... I hear that tiny little gun has quite the kick!!! wink.giflaugh.gif

Come On RV Baby... we got a shopping list to fill!!!cool.gif

I'll take 2 of those, gimme 6 of those, uhhh, 1 more of those....

Maybe we can get discounts if we order em by the case.... or even truck load! laugh.gifwink.gif

40... you really are promoting one nice "shiny" new toy, now we can blind em even after we run out of ammo! laugh.gif ... I'll take 2, no, make that 6... Christmas gifts ya know! wink.gif

• 1 month later...

Glad to see you bump it back up Rod. How bout these to lovely ladies.

Grips by DOG GRIPS LLC

Both lovely gals... wouldn't mind adding them to the collection post RV! wink.gif

Here is an "interesting ride" I thought ya'll might be interested in.... wink.gif

156462_148587771938300_118365728293838_188020_410567145_n.jpg

You could always say... "your sorry"! wink.gif

559501_147869625343448_118365728293838_185980_113657537_n.jpg

Here is some interesting statistics...

525866_146722385458172_118365728293838_182940_675435013_n.jpg

(edited)

yeps guns are a must. Here where i live in California, already had some close calls where i had to grab my 12 guage shotgun from people stealing my bike out of our shed and im glad because as soon as i got it they had already jumped over my fence. The adrenaline was there lol I planned to use it.ohmy.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

yeps guns are a must. Here where i live in California, already had some close calls where i had to grab my 12 guage shotgun from people stealing my bike out of our shed and im glad because as soon as i got it they had already jumped over my fence. The adrenaline was there lol I planned to use it.ohmy.gif

Thanks for sharing easy... I don't think there is any sound anyway that freezes the blood and puts the fear of God into people than the sound of a shot gun racking! unsure.gif Yup... then it's time for a pair of "thuggies"!!!rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1