Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It is upon us....

RRSport

The following alert has been provided by Steve Quayle.

Steve, I have a Special Forces Friend who lives in Kalispell Montana He just called me with major news…… He has a Friend who works in the Prison System in Montana. They have been told by Big Gov to be ready for an event to take place from March 13-23 this event will be very earth shattering. They have been told to stock up on 6 Months worth of Food, Diesel, Medical Supplies, Water and other needed supplies! This SF Friend is not a Person who gets his feathers ruffled. He was shocked to say the least!

The 800lb Gorilla in the room: Greece. The first event just occurred and that was the de-facto default on Greek-law bonds. According to the ISDA this triggered the CDS obligations of 8 TBTF banks. The next event is on March 20 and this will be the date that Greece is supposed to make it’s next payment. The third event is on March 23 and it is the date that Greece needs to deal with the bonds it wrote under UK law. Expect this to possibly trigger a chain of events leading to massive levels of inflation, although I tend to think the timeline is a bit premature as it would take a little longer for the truth of what happened to trickle down to the markets.

Why is is Greece so important? Well, the Fed has agreed to infinite swap lines with the ECB until 2014, meaning they will help prop up any European banks that are dealing with a liquidity crisis with newly printed money. As this is likely to trigger a major event in the CDS (Credit Default Swap) market dealing with Greek debt (8 large banks, some of them from the Fed’s Primary Dealer network issued the swaps), it is likely to trigger the need for the Fed to act lest the whole global Ponzi collapse. At best, this will lead to high inflation. At worst, a major banking collapse that will take down all of the worlds major currencies. I believe this is what the alert deals with as the timeline is too close to be coincidental.

Those of you of the Christian faith may also be thinking and preparing for more than just an RV in these times ahead.

We live in interesting times.

Go well.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 10

The collapse of the euro and the dollar are all in the plan for the New World Order. This must happen to bring in the one world currency. Chaos has to take place for people to accept this drastic change.

I pray those of us who hold dinar have more time to prepare, that this rv happens before this global disaster.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The collapse of the euro and the dollar are all in the plan for the New World Order. This must happen to bring in the one world currency. Chaos has to take place for people to accept this drastic change.

I pray those of us who hold dinar have more time to prepare, that this rv happens before this global disaster.

LS 1Hawk, absolutely right, I pray that we will have that time and I do believe we will! :twothumbs::tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The rare Brutus coin is the only confirmed portrait of Brutus. On the reverse side are two daggers representing Brutus and co-conspirator Cassius.

The words EID MAR, or "ides of March", are printed underneath as a reference to the date Caesar was murdered – March 15.

Caesar was bent on dismantling the traditional structure of senate authority that put control in the hands of the elite.

Brutus was determined to retain this power so plotted his leader's murder.

6555810.jpg

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2

I think in light of the current world financial chaos, political turn of events, and the tension and instability of the mid East that preparation is a no-brainer.

Hold some hard valuables that will hold their value if the economy crashes (precious metals), Stock up some survival food for the fam (just in case), and set aside some cash in case of emergency.

I would suggest even having a firearm or two in stow for protection.

I'm no alarmist or conspiracy theorist but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the direction things are going even of it is just for a period of time.

Better to be prepared than to be caught with your pants down with the rest of the world.

GP

• Upvote 1

I just thought i would let you in on a little secret .....The New World ORDER .......Is the (Order) that was formed after leaving ........Europe ........the old.... Order was............ corrupt .....and infiltrated ......ITS A (ORDER) ....not to be confused with falling in LINElaugh.gif

The One world currency .......Is the (DOLLAR)..and if you check its every where you want to be ohmy.gif .......why do you think the One dollar bill has not changed since inception ......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What a load of crap! Folks... here is the obvious... March 21 is the Spring Solstice and is worshipped by satanists/luciferians with a sacrifice. Know your enemies!

.............AND ALSO, BASEBALL FANS......I MAY GIVE UP SOME BEER AND A FEW PEANUTS!

• Upvote 1