Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Announced The Transfer Of The Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces In Dhi Qar To Baghdad

yota691

Maliki Announced The Transfer Of The Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces In Dhi Qar To Baghdad

Wednesday, March 7, 2012 17:43

Nasiriyah: News Network Iraq - government source said an official in the province of Dhi Qar that the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki issued an order the transfer of Director General of Police of Dhi Qar province, Maj. Gen. Sabah Saeed Fatlawi of the capital Baghdad. The source, who requested anonymity, confirmed that the decision to transfer will be implemented during the month of March current, without disclosing that the new position filled by Fatlawi. The Board of Dhi Qar province, nominated in the earlier three officers for the post of Director General of Police, succeeding Dhi Qar Brigade Fatlawi happy morning which was nominated to fill a new position at the Interior Ministry. http://www.aliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36357:2012-03-07-15-28-33&catid=13:politics&Itemid=26

• Upvote 14

Yota, do you ever sleep? LoL

Thanks for the post Yota! Your one of the best newshounds out there! I always read what you find..

COME ON RV! Put Yota691 into retirement! Well...at least for a little while!:D

-lionfish

lol thanks it won't be long this will be done!!

• Upvote 2

Oh my! This is great news yota! You are right. "It won't be long this will be done!" I can't wait to see the response to this. It's taken 2 years for Maliki to fill this position. The election was March 7th 2010 and now he is seating his government, Wow. Thanks for this post. :D:D:D

Lori

• Upvote 4

Oh my! This is great news yota! You are right. "It won't be long this will be done!" I can't wait to see the response to this. It's taken 2 years for Maliki to fill this position. The election was March 7th 2010 and now he is seating his government, Wow. Thanks for this post. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Lori

I think it runs deeper than that. It has taken two years to get Allawi out of the way so he could fill the positions with people who did not dance on the ends of Allawi's strings, if you catch my meaning.

Any way you look at it, this is monumental. Step by step; closer and closer.....RV!!!!!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Wednesday, March 7, 2012 17:43

Nasiriyah: News Network Iraq - government source said an official in the province of Dhi Qar that the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Nouri al-Maliki issued an order the transfer of Director General of Police of Dhi Qar province, Maj. Gen. Sabah Saeed Fatlawi of the capital Baghdad. The source, who requested anonymity, confirmed that the decision to transfer will be implemented during the month of March current, without disclosing that the new position filled by Fatlawi. The Board of Dhi Qar province, nominated in the earlier three officers for the post of Director General of Police, succeeding Dhi Qar Brigade Fatlawi happy morning which was nominated to fill a new position at the Interior Ministry. http://www.aliraqnew...itics&Itemid=26

Why to go yota!!!

Now we should see the Defense Mininster....the 25th he needs to be ready to start spending money because the Defense & Security Summit starts....they need money that is worth more than the USD...weapons are expensive.B)

I think it runs deeper than that. It has taken two years to get Allawi out of the way so he could fill the positions with people who did not dance on the ends of Allawi's strings, if you catch my meaning.

Any way you look at it, this is monumental. Step by step; closer and closer.....RV!!!!!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sounds like a "Three Stooges" skit...:lol: :lol: ..step by step....inch by inch....:D

• Upvote 4

Why to go yota!!!

Now we should see the Defense Mininster....the 25th he needs to be ready to start spending money because the Defense & Security Summit starts....they need money that is worth more than the USD...weapons are expensive.cool.gif

(psst. Hey buddy. Wanna buy some bullets?)huh.gif

Why to go yota!!!

Now we should see the Defense Mininster....the 25th he needs to be ready to start spending money because the Defense & Security Summit starts....they need money that is worth more than the USD...weapons are expensive.B)

Sounds like a "Three Stooges" skit...:lol: :lol: ..step by step....inch by inch....:D

Agreed. This could be it!

This was pointed out by Unc last night buried at the bottom of an article yesterday that we missed...

"Maliki to meet on the wing speed with his ministers and the heads of the blocks and working to develop a new curriculum for the work of government is to deliver a message to all the Arab leaders that Iraq is ready to host the Arab summit"

• Upvote 4

Why to go yota!!!

GM Stryker. Do they have 1 or 2 left to seat after this one?

• Upvote 1

GM Stryker. Do they have 1 or 2 left to seat after this one?

Security Minister too but IMO Defense Minister could cover both....we will see...

Oh..GM oleman, you taking care of our great troops.... with their water needs?

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1

Well Yota Yota YOTA!!!! All them Gurus out there ain't got crap on you. They bring all this so called intel that is nothing but vague "I think so's". But you my firend spend countless hours and bring home the best stuff.

They all wanna be 1st, but guess what YOU FIRST BABY! You brought the article than many have been waiting for. I ain't been in that long as some, but it is a relief article. This journey is up and down and now we are coming in to the home stretch. Here is the song of the day:

• Upvote 6

Wow, great find at 3am. I was wondering if they forgot about this important puzzle piece. God I Pray they get this done soon, what better time then when all the boys come into town. You know u can't host a party without a reason to celebrate!