Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rothchilds will set the date & rate.

Luigi1

This is important because when the dinar rv's (I think it will any day now), the rv will be short lived. So prosper from it as fast as possible in order to make your lives and the lives of others better. Please make sure to care for those that cannot care for themselves. Unlike the equally luciferian medical system's ethics of "its ok to abort your uwanted children," and even now they even claim is ok to kill your new born baby with down syndrome because it will just be a burden to society. This is wrong... this is not the divine will of of the creator, but the will of Lucifer. You must love those that need love, and care for those that need care. It is your divine duty, and birth right.

Yeah thanks for the good words... I don't get as much free time as I once did.

Thanks Chooch, here is an interesting and informative website for people to research:

http://www.watch.pair.com/

WM13

Thanks Chooch, here is an interesting and informative website for people to research:

WM13

Here's another one if you are into prophecy and Bible codes:

http://www.bible-codes.org/

WM13

The entire world banking and financial operations that may or may not influence the Dinar investment are well beyond my comprehension. I am certainly not in the same league as you folks who are discussing it here. Thank you for the education and opinions.

That being said, I still subscibe to the Stuart McKenzie point of view:

"Well, it's a well known fact, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows. So who's in this Pentavirate? The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went teets up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

:D

• Upvote 1

Rothchilds own 49% interests in the CBI. They will name the date & the rate along with the timeframe to cash in.

They did it once before in 2004. The IQD came out at 4,000 to one USD. Only the big players & the world banks could purchase IQD at that rate. Days latter the IQD dropped to near today's rate. At that time the IQD was made open to the general public for purchase after they already cashed in & made their 400%.

The Rothchilds may have the say so again after the RV. Don't be surprised if they come out with a two tier rate or cash in time frame, one for the big players & another for the small time investors. It's a rigged game like Wall Street.

Also don't be surprised if it RVs & is not made public untill they cash out first then they come out with a differnt rate for the small investors. Like I said...they did it before.

What are your thoughts on all this? Many links are out there. Here's but a few. See links below....

http://www.analysis-news.com/allfolder/Understanding-V.htm

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Only-3-countries-left-w-o-ROTHSCHILD-Central-Bank

http://www.australiamatters.com/who_owns_the_stock.html

Here's what kind of worries me though.

Why would they cash in for a measly 400 percent profit when they could have made a literal killing if they just waited until it officially RV'ed sometime in the future?If they bought it at 4000 IRQ to the dollar and bought billions of dollars worth of it ,their profit come say 1:1 RV would be enormous.The reason this worries me is because I had heard in the past from Benjamin Fullford that the Dinar was basically a scam to make a side profit for Bush and Clinton.Apparently being born inside the 'families' they were privy to the information that the Dinar would never RV much further than it's current rate.And that they made extra money selling Dinar to investors,even though they knew there was no further profit to be made from it.

so let me see if I can summarize this properly.The fact that they cashed in at a mere 400% profit instead of waiting for a big RV worries me;because it makes me wonder if the whole Bush/Clinton Dinar currency scam rumor is true.Do any of the other researchers here have any input to put my mind to ease perhaps.Is Benjamin Fullford legit,or do you think he might be a disinfo agent?Gotta admit I don't know much about the guy.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post Luigi! Interesting. The Rothschild's (or whoever) owning the game and the super rich cashing out before the 'common folk' doesn't surprise me. The aristocracy have always had control and preference, that's the world. Hopefully, we will get our piece of the pie to settle some debts and still have something in the coffer to invest. Your post does bring up something I've had in the back of my mind along these lines though....all of the exclusive million or billion dollar business deals that take place in front of our eyes, or in some cases, behind the scenes that we will never hear about. A million here, a million there as payoffs to get in on a "piece of the action" that's not available to the general public. That's the big money, imo. If you apply that logic, I believe the Big Wheels have already "cashed out" and moved on. Your example is a good one, the dinar at 4000:1 for a select few, then going to 1166:1. Big payday for some, not for the rest of us. I'm sure Buffet, Soro's, and Joe Billionaire are smoking their cigars and already looking at the next big gold mine as the rest of us wait in hopeful expectation. :lol: Go Rv! ;)

I'm with you. If they allow us to prosper, they will prosper even more.

Why would they cash in for a measly 400 percent profit when they could have made a literal killing if they just waited until it officially RV'ed sometime in the future?If they bought it at 4000 IRQ to the dollar and bought billions of dollars worth of it ,their profit come say 1:1 RV would be enormous.The reason this worries me is because I had heard in the past from Benjamin Fullford that the Dinar was basically a scam to make a side profit for Bush and Clinton.Apparently being born inside the 'families' they were privy to the information that the Dinar would never RV much further than it's current rate.And that they made extra money selling Dinar to investors,even though they knew there was no further profit to be made from it.

so let me see if I can summarize this properly.The fact that they cashed in at a mere 400% profit instead of waiting for a big RV worries me;because it makes me wonder if the whole Bush/Clinton Dinar currency scam rumor is true.Do any of the other researchers here have any input to put my mind to ease perhaps.Is Benjamin Fullford legit,or do you think he might be a disinfo agent?Gotta admit I don't know much about the guy.

Here's why...400% may be peanuts to us small time investors. To those that control & invest $Billions, that's 400% or 4 times the $Billions they invested. That all happened within weeks of the release of the IQD in 04. Not bad for a few weeks investment.

While this could be true virtually all speculation,which is purely what it is, cannot be proved by anyone other than those directly involved and they are hardly going to go renegade and spill the beans on what really goes on.

Most of the stuff written on the Rothschilds or (RedShields) is opinion and speculation.

Good point but this is something to ponder over.

• Upvote 1

While this could be true virtually all speculation,which is purely what it is, cannot be proved by anyone other than those directly involved and they are hardly going to go renegade and spill the beans on what really goes on.

Most of the stuff written on the Rothschilds or (RedShields) is opinion and speculation.

I assure you this is not "speculation" as you say. The gov used to pay me alot of money for my knowledge and analysis. I would bet if Iran is invaded, you would see the RV almost immediately. But of course if you pray for the invasion of Iraq, you are cursing yourself with the negative energy that something like that creates. If you choose to take this as "speculation," then good luck with your investment. For those of you that consider what I am discussing, consider also that the satanic holiday of Purim is almost upon us (7-9 Mar). This is celebrated by satanists with a massive feast, followed by a large sacrifice. Last year was the Japan earthquake/tsunami. I wonder what this year will bring?

These criminals have been in charge of world banking for over 200 years. They are responsible for many wars enriching themselves all along the way.

I know this info is heavy, but this group has been in control since the creation of man. When the Rothschilds claim their blood line goes back to Nimrod and ancient Sumer, they are not bullshiting us.

WM13

Here's another one if you are into prophecy and Bible codes:

http://www.bible-codes.org/

WM13

Great site! Thanks. I learn more and more each day.

• Upvote 2

HMMM let me check I may know someone WHY??????????unsure.gif

If this can be proven or given some credibility...that may suggest a rigged game or two tier rate & two tier cash in window.

I have a lot rideing on this RV. The Rothschilds & Bilderbergs already have a big enough slice of the world.

• Upvote 2

I agree with your analysis. I don't think its a scam though. Too many powerful people are also invested in the Dinar. Unless of course, the Dinar is really a hoax organized by YHWH in order to fool and bankrupt all the elites that have invested in the dinar. That would be great! I don't think its likely. Lucifer is still in control for a bit longer.

I'm with you. If they allow us to prosper, they will prosper even more.

Here's why...400% may be peanuts to us small time investors. To those that control & invest $Billions, that's 400% or 4 times the $Billions they invested. That all happened within weeks of the release of the IQD in 04. Not bad for a few weeks investment.

Good point but this is something to ponder over.

Again,, not speculation if you know the truth. The name they used before Redshield was Bauer. And then other names that go back to creation.

• Upvote 1

luigi1, GREAT POST! This makes the waiting less mind numbing and it's way better than the guru crap that we're inundated with daily.

So I'm going to play devil's advocate.

IF the nefarious activity is going on, where's the proof? I read the articles linked and only the last one was nearly credible. Within that article was the following statement:

"...A recent article in the London Financial Times indicates why it is impossible to gain an accurate estimate of the wealth of the trillionaire banking elite. Discussing the sale of Evelyn Rothschild''s stake in Rothschild Continuation Holdings, it states:..[this] requires agreement on the valuation of privately held assets whose value has never been tested in a public market. Most of these assets are held in a complex network of tax-efficient structures around the world."

This kind of conspiracy has been around since the Knights Templar were in public view.

It's not hard to spin a yarn based on common fears that most people have lurking just below the surface. All rumors contain s a sliver of truth.

In the end, I have no doubt that there are "Powers at be" (the proper phrase, unlike guru lingo) that influence world events that we will never know of.

I think the main thing is to go on live your life as best you can, enjoy the relationships you have, stop once in a while and take in the beauty around you.

Props again to you luigi1!

• Upvote 1

I agree with your analysis. I don't think its a scam though. Too many powerful people are also invested in the Dinar. Unless of course, the Dinar is really a hoax organized by YHWH in order to fool and bankrupt all the elites that have invested in the dinar. That would be great! I don't think its likely. Lucifer is still in control for a bit longer.

That is most interesting.If you don't mind could you tell me some of the powerful people that are invested.If you have any links they would be most appreciated.I am always thirsty for more knowledge in the matter.And I very much agree that the RV will not have that long of a windfall before the world economic structure breaks down.People who think they will live high on the hog with their RV profits for a long time are in for a big disappointment me thinks.

• Upvote 2

Luigi..my thoughts have been along this line too even though none of us like to have our dreams dashed...these people are driven by extreme greed as well as by power...average folks have no idea of their wealth or the power they weld in world politics and economies....we can hope that this will work out in favor of the average investor...maybe something will change the course of the power brokers before long and their grip on society will go the way of the dinosuars..cheers and may we all prosper soon!!

Littlefeet...correct indeed!!

That is most interesting.If you don't mind could you tell me some of the powerful people that are invested.If you have any links they would be most appreciated.I am always thirsty for more knowledge in the matter.And I very much agree that the RV will not have that long of a windfall before the world economic structure breaks down.People who think they will live high on the hog with their RV profits for a long time are in for a big disappointment me thinks.

The best thing I can do is give you some resources to help you with your own research/journey. That way I am not just posting or spreading disinfo. I mean once you really learn how to discern truth from fiction, you won't even believe info from CNN, FOX, Associated Press etc. Bank in December some guys on this blog got all excited because Glen Beck eluded to the Dinar, but never officially mentioned it on his show. When questioned privately at one of his book signings, Beck said he was talking about the Dinar. He never discussed it again on air because he was likely told to shut up by those that control his show. Here are some interested resources to help with your journey.

http://one-evil.org/

www.projectcamelot.org

www.stewwebb.com

www. benjaminfulford.com

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/897/483/11_Occult_Secrets_Now_In_the_Open.html

http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

• Upvote 2

I assure you this is not "speculation" as you say. The gov used to pay me alot of money for my knowledge and analysis. I would bet if Iran is invaded, you would see the RV almost immediately. But of course if you pray for the invasion of Iraq, you are cursing yourself with the negative energy that something like that creates. If you choose to take this as "speculation," then good luck with your investment. For those of you that consider what I am discussing, consider also that the satanic holiday of Purim is almost upon us (7-9 Mar). This is celebrated by satanists with a massive feast, followed by a large sacrifice. Last year was the Japan earthquake/tsunami. I wonder what this year will bring?

I know this info is heavy, but this group has been in control since the creation of man. When the Rothschilds claim their blood line goes back to Nimrod and ancient Sumer, they are not bullshiting us.

Great site! Thanks. I learn more and more each day.

You are welcome. God wants us to spread truth, search for truth and it will find you. I see so many people so blinded by this world that it makes me sad. I pray that all the members of all these sites search for truth.

WM13

• Upvote 1

luigi1, GREAT POST! This makes the waiting less mind numbing and it's way better than the guru crap that we're inundated with daily.

So I'm going to play devil's advocate.

IF the nefarious activity is going on, where's the proof? I read the articles linked and only the last one was nearly credible. Within that article was the following statement:

"...A recent article in the London Financial Times indicates why it is impossible to gain an accurate estimate of the wealth of the trillionaire banking elite. Discussing the sale of Evelyn Rothschild''s stake in Rothschild Continuation Holdings, it states:..[this] requires agreement on the valuation of privately held assets whose value has never been tested in a public market. Most of these assets are held in a complex network of tax-efficient structures around the world."

This kind of conspiracy has been around since the Knights Templar were in public view.

It's not hard to spin a yarn based on common fears that most people have lurking just below the surface. All rumors contain s a sliver of truth.

In the end, I have no doubt that there are "Powers at be" (the proper phrase, unlike guru lingo) that influence world events that we will never know of.

I think the main thing is to go on live your life as best you can, enjoy the relationships you have, stop once in a while and take in the beauty around you.

Props again to you luigi1!

Don't get me wrong. I want to prosper & I want everyone else with a stake in the IQD to prosper as well. I'm not suggesting a scam. I am suggesting the possiblity of a rigged game after the RV. Remember, we are only small rookie players in a big player's game.

Powerful people, governments, financial institutions & especially the Rothschilds & the Bilderbergs don't like to leave paper trails that may link them to any wrong doings. Powerful people don't talk money in public. it will never be on the evening news.

If this can be proven or given some credibility...that may suggest a rigged game or two tier rate & two tier cash in window.

I have a lot rideing on this RV. The Rothschilds & Bilderbergs already have a big enough slice of the world.

I bought at 200-400 per million in apr 03-sep03......then turned around and traded the old for the new in november03 before my first vacation .....we had no problem up north getting in and out with dinar ....because we where living from Jordan....then they stopped the Jordan exit .....when they started requiring everybody to fly in and out of Iraq .....before then ....we all drove to Jordan and Kuwait ....in convoys ....when that started(the flying ) ....the military was checking and pulling dinar and contraband from luggage ....at Anaconda ...that was the hub for leaving from the north .......(till the ring route was established ).....by then we knew to mail it home in our footlockers .......but even then we were only paying around 600 per million for the new because the iraqi did not trust the new notes ....most of them did not even get to trade in the old for the new .....They made spacial arrangements for some of the villages ...... in the north to gather all the ones together that DID NOT KNOW about the exchange ........in one place ......... and then they exchanged for them on a special time frame .....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Rothchilds own 49% interests in the CBI. They will name the date & the rate along with the timeframe to cash in.

They did it once before in 2004. The IQD came out at 4,000 to one USD. Only the big players & the world banks could purchase IQD at that rate. Days latter the IQD dropped to near today's rate. At that time the IQD was made open to the general public for purchase after they already cashed in & made their 400%.

The Rothchilds may have the say so again after the RV. Don't be surprised if they come out with a two tier rate or cash in time frame, one for the big players & another for the small time investors. It's a rigged game like Wall Street.

Also don't be surprised if it RVs & is not made public untill they cash out first then they come out with a differnt rate for the small investors. Like I said...they did it before.

What are your thoughts on all this? Many links are out there. Here's but a few. See links below....

And the nearly 100 world bankers thathace turned in there resignation worked for those roth's are running to the hills not with dinar but to distance them selves fro the near implosion about to happen and the many years of bonus $ will be NO LONGER WITH THE COMPANY

http://www.analysis-news.com/allfolder/Understanding-V.htm

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Only-3-countries-left-w-o-ROTHSCHILD-Central-Bank

http://www.australiamatters.com/who_owns_the_stock.html

"Belief" in the artificially construed value of worthless currency - begets it all...

That's right. If the USA can create money out of thin air then so can Iraq.

One difference, the USA has nothing to back up the USD...Iraq can back it's IQD.

• Upvote 1

That's right. If the USA can create money out of thin air then so can Iraq.

One difference, the USA has nothing to back up the USD...Iraq can back it's IQD.

But it's been stated here by a few that Iraq or anyone else CAN'T create money out of thin air-LOL. Some seem to forget that we (USA) do it daily. Best to all

• Upvote 2

It was my understanding that this kind of control by the very few "entitled" was to stop.........

Unfortunately, I'm beginning to think my understanding was wrong.

These people and their cohorts have been controlling the entire world for so long, I suppose that to even THINK that it would stop was both silly and naive on my part. There have been some crooks and embezzllers stopped in their tracks, however and I guess we little guys will have to be satisfied with those changes for now.

I'm just praying that some of the "rumors" out there over control of the general populace are wrong, and that with this exchange of wealth globally will finally allow us "little folks" a shot at true freedom, as we've never seen it before. :) :) :)

• Upvote 1

It was my understanding that this kind of control by the very few "entitled" was to stop.........

Unfortunately, I'm beginning to think my understanding was wrong.

These people and their cohorts have been controlling the entire world for so long, I suppose that to even THINK that it would stop was both silly and naive on my part. There have been some crooks and embezzllers stopped in their tracks, however and I guess we little guys will have to be satisfied with those changes for now.

I'm just praying that some of the "rumors" out there over control of the general populace are wrong, and that with this exchange of wealth globally will finally allow us "little folks" a shot at true freedom, as we've never seen it before. :) :) :)

My guess, there will be a two tier cash in. The IQD will value high. The elite will cash in. The rate will drop. The small investor will cash in.

Remember, the IQD already dropped in 04 when it came out at 4,000 to 1 USD then dropped to near today's rate. The elite purchased at the higher rate while the small invester had to wait for the IQD to drop. I was denied & turned away at the banks of Kuwait & Bahrain when the rate was 4,000. Low & behold, I could purchase all I want after the rare drop.

Occupy protest will go global if this happens.