Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade Website

BLINDSIGHT

Just wanted to let folks know that I check the Dinar trade site daily, and I noticed it has changed today.

I am not sure what it means other then it has changed. For What It's Worth :unsure:

Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market.

Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq.

We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition.

We look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just wanted to let folks know that I check the Dinar trade site daily, and I noticed it has changed today.

I am not sure what it means other then it has changed. For What It's Worth :unsure:

Dinar Trade Inc. is currently undergoing some major changes never before seen in the market.

Soon we will be offering new options for your current and future Iraqi Dinar holdings, along with other investment opportunities in Iraq.

We would like to thank all of our loyal customers for their blessings and support during this major transition.

Also, trailing across the top as a banner its states "Currently we are not buying or selling dinar" .......

• Upvote 1

Well, I am not a VIP member, but going by what I think Adam is giving to those members, in regards to advice and contacts for after-RV, it appears to me that Dinar Trade is perhaps trying to imitate Mr. Montana's offerings. They do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. In my former business we knew that imitation of a successful model is just good business promotion.

:)

smee2

They do stuff like this a lot, it keeps people interested and invested, obviously making more money for them. Its a business tactic at its finest.

of course i agree with your thinking its def. a business tactic to make money i mean its business so thats what they do. Only thing is why the timing? why now? do they know something we dont, i mean with all the things i have been reading about the cameras being installed at the money exchange offices, the implementation of the budget, the summit coming upand the educating the people on their currency this has got to be close IMHO there are way too many coincidences going on right now.dry.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

Easy...what did I miss? That is the same message they have shown for months??? Investorman

I'm with ya, investorman. What am I missing? DT has been showing this msg for quite some time. Maybe they changed their format, but all the words are the same :unsure:

Easy...what did I miss? That is the same message they have shown for months??? Investorman

ok, well i wasnt aware if its been there for a while i went off the poster's comments, so someone is NOT telling the truth or what, i am confused. I havent checked the site in about 6 months or so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry, but if you check that site daily you should have seen the above statements months ago.

I guess I should have clarified that yesterday it showed the rates on the front page, now today it was just blank underneath the statement.

All I was saying is that there was a change on their front page. Sorry for the confusion. :(

dont worry its all good it happens, i was confused as well and made me think for a little bit i mean with all the good news coming out i mean who the heck knows anymore lol.

of course i agree with your thinking its def. a business tactic to make money i mean its business so thats what they do. Only thing is why the timing? why now? do they know something we dont, i mean with all the things i have been reading about the cameras being installed at the money exchange offices, the implementation of the budget, the summit coming upand the educating the people on their currency this has got to be close IMHO there are way too many coincidences going on right now.dry.gif

But you certainly remember that they acted weird before like the time when Ali claimed he was closing business up and leave the Country for obscure threats to his family....

My point is that I wouldn't exactly give that much importance to the things they state....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

There is a difference between a pumper and an optimist...easy is a glass half full kind of guy...

oh wow i seen what he wrote just so happens i put that guy on ignore long ago but glad he still cares :) i only wish i got those fat paychecks for pumping haha they must have forgot to add me to their payroll i mean thats just rediculous and yes i am an optimist person and no one will change that about me and my faith as well.

nope. easy, is most definitely, a glass is overflowing kind of guy.

absolutely laugh.gif

Edited by easyrider