Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National Conference postponed until after the Arab summit means the withdrawal of confidence in the Maliki government

yota691

Iraqi List: National Conference postponed until after the Arab summit means the withdrawal of confidence in the Maliki government

11:47:01 / 03/2012

iq-Talaban-1-3-2012-b.jpg

Khandan - Ali Naji

Threatened Accord Movement internalized within the Iraqi List, the withdrawal of confidence from the federal government headed by Nuri al-Maliki, in case of postponement of the National Congress until after the Arab summit.

The leader of the Movement MP Salem Daly permission of the site (Khandan): The Iraqi List, was determined to hold a national conference before the Arab summit, so as to end the political crisis caused by the coalition of state law for failure to perform what was agreed upon in the Convention on Arbil, stressing that in the event of postponement of the conference until after the summit, the Iraqi will take several options, including the claim to withdraw confidence from the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his government, and change the map of alliances with the political blocs.

He said Iraqi MP, said state law does not have problems with the Iraqi List only, but with the Kurdistan Alliance and the differences within the National Alliance, adding that the coalition began to practice his style old Baltmatal and delay the holding of meetings to implement what was agreed upon.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar%7Cen&u=http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx%3Fjmara%3D5120

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is not postponed yet… in case of postponement….

....and they have said this many time as well….. Threatened Accord Movement internalized within the Iraqi List, the withdrawal of confidence from the federal government headed by Nuri al-Maliki,….and they have not done it yet, matter of fact an article comes out soon after saying the opposite!

If after all these great steps forward that they have been able to achieve and they let it fall apart, they all do need to be replaced, IMO. I don't think Maliki is the complete problem; there are ministers that have and will be convicted of crimes that relate to corruption. But the fish does rot from the head down in some cases so he could be some of the hold up and if he is he needs to go, oh so familiar!

Thanks for the article yota, and GM to you and all!!!!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

It is not postponed yet… in case of postponement….

....and they have said this many time as well….. Threatened Accord Movement internalized within the Iraqi List, the withdrawal of confidence from the federal government headed by Nuri al-Maliki,….and they have not done it yet, matter of fact an article comes out soon after saying the opposite!

If after all these great steps forward that they have been able to achieve and they let it fall apart, they all do need to be replaced, IMO. I don't think Maliki is the complete problem; there are ministers that have and will be convicted of crimes that relate to corruption. But the fish does rot from the head down in some cases so he could be some of the hold up and if he is he needs to go, oh so familiar!

Thanks for the article yota, and GM to you and all!!!!

GM Stryker an all of DV, I wish they come out with that report on the Crooks, curious to see the names!!

Edited by yota691

GM Stryker an all of DV, I wish they come out with that report on the Crooks, curious to see the names!!

Me too, we need them to lock them all up; you know there are a lot of them just waiting to capitalize on their corruption.

We're also waiting on Shabibi & Company to speak this morning or afternoon….. I hope!!!!!

GM gang. How the heck are you. I really don't think they will postpone the meeting I think they will say they are not going to have and then have it and then say we had it. lol

Oh is there a list of the crooks coming out?

GM Stryker, Yota, and all. Thank you for your voice of 'reason'. I always appreciate your break down on the news front! BTW, heard frpm Nawty1 lately and his thoughts on all of this?

No ma'am, but I do believe he thinks like I do and that they should not start spending worthless money to implement budget!

Zobae demands endorsing amnesty law before the Arab Summit

01/03/2012 14:42:00

Baghdad (NINA)- MP from the Iraqiya Slate, Talal Al Zobae, demanded "endorsing the amnesty law before the Arab Summit in Baghdad in March 29th."

He said, in a press release today "the government and the political blocs are required to speed up the agreement on the general amnesty law, fully and without delay, in order to give a real message of their seriousness in achieving national reconciliation."

He stressed "the importance of resolving this law and passing it in Parliament during the due National Conference to be held soon in order to clear the skies in the country for the success of the Arab Summit," adding "the passing of the law will include all Iraqis without discrimination and will give them a new opportunity to start a new life, right."

The amnesty law proposed in Parliament finds some reservations of some of blocs, including the State of Law Coalition, while other blocs think that not all of the murders committed against the Iraqi people should be included in the law. /End/

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKFGII

K98 post

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

GM gang. How the heck are you. I really don't think they will postpone the meeting I think they will say they are not going to have and then have it and then say we had it. lol

Oh is there a list of the crooks coming out?

Good morning Afghanistan!!!!

I have been wanting to say that, it reminds me of a great movie with Robin Williams, anyway oleman yes! Yota got a call two moorings ago about it and ever since then several article have come out about it too. Starting to think yota’s guy knows what he is talking about….

We believe that right before the RV is when they will uncover a lot of bad guys!!!

• Upvote 2

Good morning Afghanistan!!!!

I have been wanting to say that, it reminds me of a great movie with Robin Williams, anyway oleman yes! Yota got a call two moorings ago about it and ever since then several article have come out about it too. Starting to think yota’s guy knows what he is talking about….

We believe that right before the RV is when they will uncover a lot of bad guys!!!

Outstanding. Nixons name isn't on it is it :lol: cause we all know he is not a crook.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think by reporting the risks, the higher powers that be, IFM, ect. reacts with supportive pressure to specific areas in order to help guide the effort along with the planned sucessful outcome. (A form of telling Momma that brother Johnny is not behaving nicely at the supper table and he is gonna get a woopen if he doesn't straigten up and will have to go to bed with out supper!) lol

It looks like every one is finally fed up with Maliki and his goons. I can't wait too see what comes of this.

Yep they are. They have already formed a majority including the Sons Of Iraq. Maliki is losing popularity fast. I believe the people now know about the contents of erbil and "IF" Maliki does not give us the ministers by the summit, they will get the no confidence vote and we will finally get our RV. They are protesting and they know now he has been thwarting every effort to move forward with forming this government. He has pulled stalling tactics since 2010. The Constitution is coming to bite him where it counts.

Iraqi List: National Conference postponed until after the Arab summit means the withdrawal of confidence in the Maliki government

11:47:01 / 03/2012

iq-Talaban-1-3-2012-b.jpg

Khandan - Ali Naji

Threatened Accord Movement internalized within the Iraqi List, the withdrawal of confidence from the federal government headed by Nuri al-Maliki, in case of postponement of the National Congress until after the Arab summit.

The leader of the Movement MP Salem Daly permission of the site (Khandan): The Iraqi List, was determined to hold a national conference before the Arab summit, so as to end the political crisis caused by the coalition of state law for failure to perform what was agreed upon in the Convention on Arbil, stressing that in the event of postponement of the conference until after the summit, the Iraqi will take several options, including the claim to withdraw confidence from the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his government, and change the map of alliances with the political blocs.

He said Iraqi MP, said state law does not have problems with the Iraqi List only, but with the Kurdistan Alliance and the differences within the National Alliance, adding that the coalition began to practice his style old Baltmatal and delay the holding of meetings to implement what was agreed upon.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&langpair=ar%7Cen&u=http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx%3Fjmara%3D5120

Thats cool they each get their own TV tray!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yep they are. They have already formed a majority including the Sons Of Iraq. Maliki is losing popularity fast. I believe the people now know about the contents of erbil and "IF" Maliki does not give us the ministers by the summit, they will get the no confidence vote and we will finally get our RV. They are protesting and they know now he has been thwarting every effort to move forward with forming this government. He has pulled stalling tactics since 2010. The Constitution is coming to bite him where it counts.

Someone is listen to Randy Koonce way to much!!!!

Why would you say "SOMEBODY" when you quoted me? Anyhow, I am talking to you stryker365. Don't give Randy Koonce that much credit. He must think like I do.

Here is the truth. I listen to every guru out there on recaps. Every single one. That is how I learned what to read and what to read for fun. Sometimes getting mad when they hurt newbies thinking we are having an rv or it has already happened.

Friend I read for myself. And I search for myself. I see things that you don't see when I interpret. I don't need a guru to tell me smack about, algorithms, bank screens, WGS, and news about Iraq. While looking at the news I am sure to see where it comes from and who is saying it, and how many other articles match it.

News analyzing. I don't know where folks get their interpretation but it's theirs to have. Sometimes I think they don't do enough analyzing and let others do it for them. That would be how some folks on here worry more about getting pluses and minus, and how many post they can get.

I have 1 purpose hear, is to learn "from the articles" about this investment. I am not here to make friends, if I do it is a plus. Many will say we are family. (my question is which one) there are a few clicks, so more than one family. When I first got on Keepmwlky was getting blasted for his lop theory. I took his info and I tell you what he has kept me grounded by not being one sided. Just because I want an RV don't mean it will. So I learned on here to get all 3 sides of the story, his, hers and the truth.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Nice drapes. Pretty fancy kleenex boxes, too.

Last time I saw a room THIS nice AND that many dudes

hangin' out in it, was when I accidently opened the wrong conference room door

at a major hotel hosting the *** interior decorators' convention! :partyhat:

don't laugh, THAT actually happened! :blush:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

Why would you say "SOMEBODY" when you quoted me? Anyhow, I am talking to you stryker365. Don't give Randy Koonce that much credit. He must think like I do.

Here is the truth. I listen to every guru out there on recaps. Every single one. That is how I learned what to read and what to read for fun. Sometimes getting mad when they hurt newbies thinking we are having an rv or it has already happened.

Friend I read for myself. And I search for myself. I see things that you don't see when I interpret. I don't need a guru to tell me smack about, algorithms, bank screens, WGS, and news about Iraq. While looking at the news I am sure to see where it comes from and who is saying it, and how many other articles match it.

News analyzing. I don't know where folks get their interpretation but it's theirs to have. Sometimes I think they don't do enough analyzing and let others do it for them. That would be how some folks on here worry more about getting pluses and minus, and how many post they can get.

I have 1 purpose hear, is to learn "from the articles" about this investment. I am not here to make friends, if I do it is a plus. Many will say we are family. (my question is which one) there are a few clicks, so more than one family. When I first got on Keepmwlky was getting blasted for his lop theory. I took his info and I tell you what he has kept me grounded by not being one sided. Just because I want an RV don't mean it will. So I learned on here to get all 3 sides of the story, his, hers and the truth.

I knew exactly who I was talking to, hence who I was quoting, the one that keeps shoving down ever newbie’s throat your beliefs that Maliki's the bad guy and Allawi hung the moon ucirculd! You know I could care less who is right Maliki or Allawi, all I care about is the end result but thanks for your soap box speech you just tried to make to me. You believe that Allawi is going to ride up on that white horse and save the day dude. I for one get a little tired of reading it over and over but good luck with that.

You get a little too sensitive for my good, have a nice night!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I knew exactly who I was talking to, hence who I was quoting, the one that keeps shoving down ever newbie’s throat your beliefs that Maliki's the bad guy and Allawi hung the moon ucirculd! You know I could care less who is right Maliki or Allawi, all I care about is the end result but thanks for your soap box speech you just tried to make to me. You believe that Allawi is going to ride up on that white horse and save the day dude. I for one get a little tired of reading it over and over but good luck with that.

You get a little too sensitive for my good, have a nice night!

***///

...and BOOYAH :lol:

Good on ya, STRYKER!

:twothumbs:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1