Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Excerpt from IQD Team - perfect sense

djgabrielie

The IQD Team: Highlights Summary & Replay Conf Call Feb 26 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News..Its All Good!!

02/27/2012

No there was not an RV for those tuning in late.... we talked about the rumors in the community over the weekend and every day...There is no such thing as an "In country RV"...it doesn't happen that way...it won't happen that way....IT is not true...RV's happen instantaneously..very quickly...happen so people cannot take advantage and know that it is happening and go ahead and go out and buy the currency and create what we call in this business an arbitrage situation...which means it is a risk-less transaction...which means you buy it and sell it in the same transaction and you make money on it ...that doesn't happen

The Banking system works very hard to not let that happen

Why? Because they make money on everything we cash in and everything we do

There is a percentage that they get.....they will never let that happen because that's how they make their money

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain and the wizard of Oz...not there..don't look for the dream...

Keep your head focused on the News and Facts...so that you can understand when someone gives you a rate 12.00 etc...you can say NO that is a lie...it doesn't work....

This will come out without FANFARE and without causing commotion and if you think this kind of rate of $12 or $13 would not cause commotion across the world...It would stun the economies across the world... you are poorly mistaken about the international economy...that just doesn't happen ..

The rate will be in a range anywhere from over a dollar and up to 20% over what Kuwait is at (around 4.00)......that's the high end from a common sense that will not shock the economy...the guess is it is going to be pretty close to Kuwait because that is there neighbor they are not going to go ahead and shock them from that standpoint...they can build on that slowly after the fact and as the years progress.....Know that in your hearts so when you hear rumors it just doesn't happen that way

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

If.... And I say IF very carefully, if the rate come out to anything close to Kuwaits 3.00 range, I don't know if my heart will survive the shock. At least my wife will be able to not only be blessed by this one in a lifetime event, but in my half million dollar life insurance policy..... Trust me guys, she is WELL worth it.

• Upvote 2

Good post, DJ. I have always thought that we might see something along the lines of prewar IQD valuation, in the blink of an eye. :blink: . I have read may posts and comments about how ridiculous that sounds, given the trillions that are probably "out there". But if you think about it, does it not take a substantial amount "out there" to create a viable market for trading activity? IMO, when the powers-that-be decide to pull the trigger (in an eye-blink :blink: ), a whole new commodity is opened up for trading, and they want and need plenty of that commodity in that market.

You use the term "without fanfare", then you say $4 or so. I would think that would create a great deal of fanfare ........... especially here on the DV site. :blink:

This will come out without FANFARE and without causing commotion and if you think this kind of rate of $12 or $13 would not cause commotion across the world...It would stun the economies across the world... you are poorly mistaken about the international economy...that just doesn't happen

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107404-excerpt-from-iqd-team-perfect-sense/#ixzz1nj3l5XhM

Fanfare hahahahaha at 12-13 dollars .....I would cz a international incident ......by my self.................... S#!Tlaugh.gif

Good post, DJ. I have always thought that we might see something along the lines of prewar IQD valuation, in the blink of an eye. :blink: . I have read may posts and comments about how ridiculous that sounds, given the trillions that are probably "out there". But if you think about it, does it not take a substantial amount "out there" to create a viable market for trading activity? IMO, when the powers-that-be decide to pull the trigger (in an eye-blink :blink: ), a whole new commodity is opened up for trading, and they want and need plenty of that commodity in that market.

You use the term "without fanfare", then you say $4 or so. I would think that would create a great deal of fanfare ........... especially here on the DV site. :blink:

I believe the author was trying to convey that if it came out at 12 to 14 per dinar that there would be hysterical fanfare which would creator the economies of the world. That would be why we believe that it will come out without any fanfare and more like a 1:1 rate.

The IQD Team: Highlights Summary & Replay Conf Call Feb 26 Latest Iraq Dinar RV News..Its All Good!!

02/27/2012

No there was not an RV for those tuning in late.... we talked about the rumors in the community over the weekend and every day...There is no such thing as an "In country RV"...it doesn't happen that way...it won't happen that way....IT is not true...RV's happen instantaneously..very quickly...happen so people cannot take advantage and know that it is happening and go ahead and go out and buy the currency and create what we call in this business an arbitrage situation...which means it is a risk-less transaction...which means you buy it and sell it in the same transaction and you make money on it ...that doesn't happen

The Banking system works very hard to not let that happen

Why? Because they make money on everything we cash in and everything we do

There is a percentage that they get.....they will never let that happen because that's how they make their money

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain and the wizard of Oz...not there..don't look for the dream...

Keep your head focused on the News and Facts...so that you can understand when someone gives you a rate 12.00 etc...you can say NO that is a lie...it doesn't work....

This will come out without FANFARE and without causing commotion and if you think this kind of rate of $12 or $13 would not cause commotion across the world...It would stun the economies across the world... you are poorly mistaken about the international economy...that just doesn't happen ..

The rate will be in a range anywhere from over a dollar and up to 20% over what Kuwait is at (around 4.00)......that's the high end from a common sense that will not shock the economy...the guess is it is going to be pretty close to Kuwait because that is there neighbor they are not going to go ahead and shock them from that standpoint...they can build on that slowly after the fact and as the years progress.....Know that in your hearts so when you hear rumors it just doesn't happen that way

Gurus are playing good cop-bad cop with each other. One says an outlandish $12 rate, the the other says: "Oh you bad boy. Don't listen to that nonsense - the rate's going to be $3. He's exaggerating..."

See? One exaggerates to make the other, who is actually exaggerating too, look good by comparison.

It's an old ploy. Be smart people. It's BS.... B)

Edited by hame55