Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Since we're getting close... IMO

Alex38

QUESTION ... Has anyone thought to ask Adam if he would like to join you in Vegas ... guest of honour sort of thing. After all, we would not have "met" each other and had this venue for our gossip, gripes, and giggles, had it not been for him and his generosity in maintaining this site. *shrug* Just an idea, and don't know if anyone else has considered it. Even if he doesn't show up, for whatever reason, it would be a nice gesture to show him how grateful we are.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

I would like to hear about a Vegas get together to. That would be a blast. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

ohmy.gifeyebrows.gifohmy.gif

QUESTION ... Has anyone thought to ask Adam if he would like to join you in Vegas ... guest of honour sort of thing. After all, we would not have "met" each other and had this venue for our gossip, gripes, and giggles, had it not been for him and his generosity in maintaining this site. *shrug* Just an idea, and don't know if anyone else has considered it. Even if he doesn't show up, for whatever reason, it would be a nice gesture to show him how grateful we are.

smee2

we'll have Adam dancing on the bar by the end of the night emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 1

I want to be a part of Vegas too, but it depends on when it is. I'm having surgery in a couple of weeks and won't be able to travel for a couple of months after that. BUT...I don't want them to put off the RV for that! :lol: :lol: :lol: If I miss Vegas, I'll catch one of the other places!! Just don't forget me..haha. :D :D

When you have riches, be like Colonel Slade in Scent of A Woman. Hire a limo driver for the week in NYC, go to the finest clothing store and tell them you want to dress like Cary Grant did. He usually wore loafers, with a light colored pair of socks. Often he wore a turtleneck. When you go to the finest restaurant, become outraged when the wine has not been decanted. Then rent a Ferrari and drive up to Hyannisport and then charter a boat. Remember to have a fist full of hundreds. If you should happen accross any one in need, slip them one or two. Now, Wisconsinites, this might be too big a culture shock to you, so ditch the flannels and bib-overalls. If you become wore out, go to an opera, you will nod off instantly. The same applies to a soccer game. And, above all, show compassion for all and see how many lives you can change every day.

Love your post!!!

I want to be a part of Vegas too, but it depends on when it is. I'm having surgery in a couple of weeks and won't be able to travel for a couple of months after that. BUT...I don't want them to put off the RV for that! :lol: :lol: :lol: If I miss Vegas, I'll catch one of the other places!! Just don't forget me..haha. :D :D

trust me you are not going to miss a thing.. :lol::lol:

smee2

I guess I thought Adam was automatically going to be there ???????? Would be great to meet him and the MODS !!!! and the DV Members that want to enjoy the fruits of our insanityohmy.gif........HEY ADAM.......YOU GOIN' ??????tongue.gif

LF

• Upvote 2

Could it be Vegas AND other places ? Central / South America, Southern Europe ( Spain & Portugal including the beautiful Canary and Baleares Islands and Madeira) ? And any other places People would be willing to suggest....

When you have riches, be like Colonel Slade in Scent of A Woman. Hire a limo driver for the week in NYC, go to the finest clothing store and tell them you want to dress like Cary Grant did. He usually wore loafers, with a light colored pair of socks. Often he wore a turtleneck. When you go to the finest restaurant, become outraged when the wine has not been decanted. Then rent a Ferrari and drive up to Hyannisport and then charter a boat. Remember to have a fist full of hundreds. If you should happen accross any one in need, slip them one or two. Now, Wisconsinites, this might be too big a culture shock to you, so ditch the flannels and bib-overalls. If you become wore out, go to an opera, you will nod off instantly. The same applies to a soccer game. And, above all, show compassion for all and see how many lives you can change every day.

Fantastic movie... Originally an italian movie "Profumo di Donna" starring Vittorio Gassman.....Then re-made, beautifully with a stunning ( as usual) Al Pacino....

Could it be Vegas AND other places ? Central / South America, Southern Europe ( Spain & Portugal including the beautiful Canary and Baleares Islands and Madeira) ? And any other places People would be willing to suggest....

Fantastic movie... Originally an italian movie "Profumo di Donna" starring Vittorio Gassman.....Then re-made, beautifully with a stunning ( as usual) Al Pacino....

Hey Um, I would love to cross the pond, wasn't real sure where to go, but Italy seems nicebiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Never been out of the US and would like to travel a littlecool.gif

I'm gonna catch me that lil greased piggy!!! :D

Hey, is this little piggy the same as the one we see on TV sliding down the slopes or riding in a car and yelling "Whee, whee, whee!"? Or am I just hearing some excited DV members getting ready for the BIG event? Either way, the best to all of us, piggy included.

Not really a question pertaining to Iraq...

AFTER this thing pops, WHEN is everyone heading to Vegas? Within a week? A month? Are we having a party there? Any specific hotels in mind? I like New York, New York...

<_< ............ IF it does.....me not going anywhere for the next 6 to 12 months.....there a lot of business stuff me have to take care of before me really can settle down and enjoy the fruits of me waiting....me waited dis long...so a waiting a little bit longer is too much hassle.

• Upvote 1

Will there be pork involved?

Why yes my little pink piggy, you will most certainly be on the menu, er, ummm, guest list! :blink:

Hot tub and CHOCOLATE WINE party at my house!! Just sayin.... :)

I'm there girl! Love me some good chocolate wine....and who can resist a hot tub. Um, is clothing optional? :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

:blink: Pink Piggy!!!!! *goes to poke Pink Piggy* :huh: Wth!? he disappeared again!!!! :o

:ph34r:

Piggy has been getting his "grease on" these days... that's why he is so hard to catch!!! rolleyes.gifwink.gif

:lol:

Why yes my little pink piggy, you will most certainly be on the menu, er, ummm, guest list! :blink:

:o

• Upvote 1