Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Since we're getting close... IMO

Alex38

Alex,

I started the thread "VEGAS anyone ?", if you are interested, please login there so you will get private email :)

I think it's within 4 - 6 weeks to give everyone enough time to digest the rv and cash in :)

It will be one heck of a party as Umbertino will DJ, Littlefeet and Average Joe will bartender ;)

• Upvote 2

Alex,

I started the thread "VEGAS anyone ?", if you are interested, please login there so you will get private email :)

I think it's within 4 - 6 weeks to give everyone enough time to digest the rv and cash in :)

It will be one heck of a party as Umbertino will DJ, Littlefeet and Average Joe will bartender ;)

Thank you! :twothumbs:

I think Vegas is a great idea... but you may also be onto something Alex.... maybe we could space out gatherings of any members of the DV family that can meet at various locations around the U.S.... and maybe, just maybe, other locations around the globe. You like? eyebrows.gif I was thinking Music City for one, you've got N.Y., then how bout an out west adventure (Yellowstone Park or Grand Canyon for example). The list could go on and on... just a suggestion. smile.gif

Keep one thing in mind. After RV investments and "ongoing educational seminars" are great write offs... comprendo? wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Hot tub and CHOCOLATE WINE party at my house!! Just sayin.... :)

dhardage, is that really you....I thought you had sold all your dinar and forgot about us, lol....BTW, I finally tried chocolate wine at a scentsy party a couple of weeks ago, I'll stick to Margaritas.....missed you!!

dhardage, is that really you....I thought you had sold all your dinar and forgot about us, lol....BTW, I finally tried chocolate wine at a scentsy party a couple of weeks ago, I'll stick to Margaritas.....missed you!!

When you have riches, be like Colonel Slade in Scent of A Woman. Hire a limo driver for the week in NYC, go to the finest clothing store and tell them you want to dress like Cary Grant did. He usually wore loafers, with a light colored pair of socks. Often he wore a turtleneck. When you go to the finest restaurant, become outraged when the wine has not been decanted. Then rent a Ferrari and drive up to Hyannisport and then charter a boat. Remember to have a fist full of hundreds. If you should happen accross any one in need, slip them one or two. Now, Wisconsinites, this might be too big a culture shock to you, so ditch the flannels and bib-overalls. If you become wore out, go to an opera, you will nod off instantly. The same applies to a soccer game. And, above all, show compassion for all and see how many lives you can change every day.

• Upvote 4

Will there be pork involved?

Didn't you mean to say will there be pork "invited" Cisole? unsure.gif

Just so you know, nothing cryptic here or anything.... Pork = BBQ ..... Nuff said!wink.gif

And yes Alex... there will be parties everywhere... somehow we have to connect as many DV family members as we can though! Party on dude!!! feature_party.gifeyebrows.gifemot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 1

Not really a question pertaining to Iraq...

AFTER this thing pops, WHEN is everyone heading to Vegas? Within a week? A month? Are we having a party there? Any specific hotels in mind? I like New York, New York...

I'm headed to B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds like you guys and gals are going to have a blast ... or two or three. Not everyone will get to Vegas but will, I am presuming, manage other destination get togethers.

I am hoping the site here is left up long enough for you to post messages about what didn't happened in Vegas (wink wink) and other party locations. I would love to hear all about it. That is about the extent of my involvement in parties. I no longer travel down to the States and unless I see a lot of travel in my future, which I don't even after the RV, I won't bother renewing my passport. But I will enjoy partying vicariously through your reports of party happenings.

So, have a blast!!!

:)

smee2