Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No More Guru Posts. Please!!!

I used to get a kick out of them, but believe they do nothing but " Devalue" the rumor section and want nothing to do with liars anymore. The garbage that comes from the site that won't be mentioned is not rumor, it lie. We have truly dedicated and intelligent members here at DV. +1 if you agree. Thanks

Edited by Hot in AZ
  • Upvote 21
  • Downvote 9

I used to get a kick out of them, but believe they do nothing but " Devalue" the rumor section and want nothing to do with liars anymore. The garbage that comes from the site that won't be mentioned is not rumor, it lie. We have truly dedicated and intelligent members here at DV. +1 if you agree. Thanks

what is ' EVO ' ?

people post guru nonsense mainly for a joke--and to expose their lies---IMO

:blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So how is Tucson these days. Mt Lemon was quite the place at one time. Davis Monthan Air Base guys used to fly over my cousins house and every now and the some cowboy would fly fast and low and Auntie would get a New Picture window -The size being 15 feet x6 feet. -brand new installed. He lived at 22and wilmot. nice loud area. Then moved towards Sabino Canyon. Windows didnt break so often. But that was many years ago. I was just digressing when i saw that name. Tucson. Lots of movie stars and a decent Taco- ;)

• Upvote 2

So, do you want negs from those that disagree? Just wondering. I like the rumor section personally because I don't have the time or patience to surf the net for a laugh, I can go to rumors and read the worst of the worst. Doesn't help that like a lot of others I only read on my phone, not a computer. I appreciate the folks that do venture over to the dark side. I avoid the sections & threads I'm not interested in. Easy.

KK

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So how is Tucson these days. Mt Lemon was quite the place at one time. Davis Monthan Air Base guys used to fly over my cousins house and every now and the some cowboy would fly fast and low and Auntie would get a New Picture window -The size being 15 feet x6 feet. -brand new installed. He lived at 22and wilmot. nice loud area. Then moved towards Sabino Canyon. Windows didnt break so often. But that was many years ago. I was just digressing when i saw that name. Tucson. Lots of movie stars and a decent Taco- ;)

Tucson doesn't change much. Born and raised there except for a couple lost years. I used to live by the Base for awhile, yes it can get loud. I love it here minus the 115 degree days. Live in Catalina now , backside of the Mt. lemon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My first question is: why must everyone push off there ideas to stop things on others? Do you get some kind of joy in telling everyone you do not like something, you know always bi**hing about something. I just dont get it. If you do not like something control yourself, DONT LOOK AT IT. It really is that simple.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So, do you want negs from those that disagree? Just wondering. I like the rumor section personally because I don't have the time or patience to surf the net for a laugh, I can go to rumors and read the worst of the worst. Doesn't help that like a lot of others I only read on my phone, not a computer. I appreciate the folks that do venture over to the dark side. I avoid the sections & threads I'm not interested in. Easy.

KK

I love the rumor section myself. We all know how to venture to the "Darkside" also. I now think that these Guru's actually hurt people with there lies and no longer find them entertaining. Just my opinion. Not censoring anyone. Neg away if you feel the need.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My first question is: why must everyone push off there ideas to stop things on others? Do you get some kind of joy in telling everyone you do not like something, you know always bi**hing about something. I just dont get it. If you do not like something control yourself, DONT LOOK AT IT. It really is that simple.

I know better but all especially newbies do not. Maybe a Guru section with a warning that they are full of ISH!!! This is not a censorship issue. Really?? Come on

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know better but all especially newbies do not. Maybe a Guru section with a warning that they are full of ISH!!! This is not a censorship issue. Really?? Come on

You are asking that posts from " Gurus " no longer be allowed. Sorry, while I take them as well with a grain of salt, I have no right to tell others what they may or may not read. I myself pass those posts on by and just don't read.

Your losing this one, sorry.

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well you have to slush thru the mud to get to clean land. Silly rabbit Guru's are for kids. laugh.gif No Censorship, RP2012. Liberty for all.

• Upvote 1

I love the rumor section myself. We all know how to venture to the "Darkside" also. I now think that these Guru's actually hurt people with there lies and no longer find them entertaining. Just my opinion. Not censoring anyone. Neg away if you feel the need.

Nah, not into negging, except when someone is extremely rude or obnoxious, just wondering if it was an either or proposition. Plus if you agree, neg if you don't. There is a warning at the top of the page in pink to take this section of the forums with caution.

KK

• Upvote 1

Dont censor what I may want to read. Censor yourself...not being mean, but you suggesting censorship is wrong.

Plus 1. You took the words right out of my mouth. Everyone has a choice to click or not to click, so don't click.

Kimberlye B)

Hi Hot in AZ,

I have to disagree with you. I think posting the crap over here actually helps the new investors. If they read the threads from the guru posts, they will quickly find out, from our experience, that it's the same ole crap day in and day out, and maybe, just maybe, they won't spend their kid's lunch money on dinar. Just sayin....

Have a great evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You are asking that posts from " Gurus " no longer be allowed. Sorry, while I take them as well with a grain of salt, I have no right to tell others what they may or may not read. I myself pass those posts on by and just don't read.

Your losing this one, sorry.

pp

Not once did i say to not allow these posts. That would be censorship of sorts. I simply requested for members not to post them. My opinion and a request. At the time was frustrated with thier garbage. Still am. But over it. O yea WINNING!!!

Venting and frustrated. Sorry, thanks for all opinions. Starting to feel better. Rum n coke anyone?

• Upvote 3

These guru posts have been going on for years and I don't see them stopping until we finally come to an end and actually RV. The RUMOR section is a popular area on this site because some of us do like to read all the BS and comment accordingly to it. If you are tired of being exposed to these type of postings, maybe you should just not visit the RUMOR section and stick the the NEWS area if you find it so frustrating.

I'll take the negs for my observation but to me whenever somebody asks such a polarized question like if we are tired of all the guru BS and asks for +'s for agreement, to me it seems like an attempt to boost reputation points without actually participating in a meaningful way.

• Downvote 1