Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

One good reason

cooked

how about..... we acctually took a ride on a wayyyyy out investment and it payed off ,,,even after everone said we were nuts

First of all Jeep we are not nuts. I believe that the IQD has amazing potential from an economic stand point. Iraq can not continue to operate with it's currency in it's present state. I'm extremely optimistic about our investment.

My hope is that I make enough off of this investment to pay off my daughter's student loans, my car and have a few bucks left in the event I have a rainy day and need some extra cash. I'm not a big fan of greed!

A good reason for the RV

What about

We all believe in it from the start so let’s believe in it until the end.

“Victory belongs to those that believe in it the most”

If this isn’t the reason for the RV then perhaps many should get out before it’s too late.

Another good reason is that we/All don’t have to answer/reply to stupid posts like yours COOKED

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

A good reason for the RV

What about

We all believe in it from the start so let’s believe in it until the end.

“Victory belongs to those that believe in it the most”

If this isn’t the reason for the RV then perhaps many should get out before it’s too late.

Another good reason is that we/All don’t have to answer/reply to stupid posts like yours COOKED

Whats that supposed to mean? :mellow:

Was that comment necessary?

• Upvote 2

And remember when I was all hyped up on a lop.. :lol:

Keep has some interesting points in his posts though I do disagree with his LOP theory. It's my belief that we will see an/a RV and subsequent RD or LOP.

Keep is a smart guy that has his opinion. I'm grateful that we have brainy folks on this site that care to share their thoughts.

Keep has some interesting points in his posts though I do disagree with his LOP theory. It's my belief that we will see an/a RV and subsequent RD or LOP.

Keep is a smart guy that has his opinion. I'm grateful that we have brainy folks on this site that care to share their thoughts.

I was just poking fun at keep. I've never questioned his intellect and think he's a smart guy too. You' know most of my post are on the humor side of things.

• Upvote 1

I'm a risk taker who went into this investment even after my husband forbid me too. It was money I had before he came along so I invested in a future dream. To this day, he still makes comments about how "STUPID" the people are who told us about the dinar and they invested quite a bit of money themselves. I will SO revel in the day when this baby pops because I plan to pay off every bit of debt we have (which isn't much) and then I'm going Hummer shopping....I can't wait to see the look on his face when I pull into the driveway with my brand new shiny H2. I also want a few new firearms for my collection.....and to help out some friends who could use a boost in their lives.

GOOOOO RV!!!!!! :) :)

• Upvote 2

I'm a risk taker who went into this investment even after my husband forbid me too. It was money I had before he came along so I invested in a future dream. To this day, he still makes comments about how "STUPID" the people are who told us about the dinar and they invested quite a bit of money themselves. I will SO revel in the day when this baby pops because I plan to pay off every bit of debt we have (which isn't much) and then I'm going Hummer shopping....I can't wait to see the look on his face when I pull into the driveway with my brand new shiny H2. I also want a few new firearms for my collection.....and to help out some friends who could use a boost in their lives.

And since you didn't support me you get none. :lol:

hahahahahah honey !!!!!! baby !!!!! uhhhhhh sweetie !!!! can i use your auto today ???? love you long time :(:P mines dirty ,,,,, i`ll almost do anything hehehehe

Edited by jeepguy