Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denoms might be slowy coming out now

DetroittoAZ

DetroittoAZ I admire your courage, but I see it very simply;

Final ministers not announced, no financial laws in place, budget not opened, chapter 8 not in place, chapter 7 still in effect, etc....= no RV. No such thing as an "in country RV"

It's tough, but I encourage you to vet your sources thoroughly, and keep your chin up!

I appreciate the post as well. Especially considering your efforts to validate/clarify with your co worker. This is the RUMORs section. So thanks. Sounds most likely, I gather, that 10k notes are simply thought of as "10" dinar notes. Especially if the American trooper mentioned was using that terminology as well when he got back.

• Upvote 2

Ok so I talked to the guy from Iraq and showed him some pics from my phone and he kinda made it seem like it was a 10k note but he's old and very hard to understand. When I ask him about lower denoms he says theres 5Dinar,10Dinar,25Dinar,50Dinar,250Dinar,500Dinar and then I asked about the 1k,5k,10k,25k notes and he said none. Like I said it hard to press this guy on info in a short period of time with a language barrier . I gave him bad pics for sure so I dont know ;)

Edited by DetroittoAZ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok so I talked to the guy from Iraq and showed him some pics from my phone and he kinda made it seem like it was a 10k note but he's old and very hard to understand. When I ask him about lower denoms he says theres 5Dinar,10Dinar,25Dinar,50Dinar,250Dinar,500Dinar and then I asked about the 1k,5k,10k,25k notes and he said none. Like I said it hard to press this guy on info in a short period of time with a language barrier . I gave him bad pics for sure so I dont know ;)

I feel your pain dude. Talking to that guy must have been and experience. And it is probably like you are careful not to go into too much depth because the conversation can easily take a turn for the worse, "I TELL YOU! 5, 10, 50 note! Nothing more I say!" And all you can do is thank him for his time and walk away no further from square one.

Thanks for sharing my friend.

• Upvote 1

Humans Can get a picture of Saddam Hanging from rope. Where cell phones banned. But a Paper Note. In Broad Desert Daylight. Nope. If one Iraqi Human Has Low IQ(D). Many do. Logic Prevails. Most Earth Days.

Yes Bot... whether it be now, or very soon... those low denom's are coming baby... bank on it! wink.gif

Thanks again DtoAZ! tip_hat.gif

Come on RV Baby!!!cool.gif

How about instead of a crappy picture from your cell phone, you actually bring in a 10K not and show it to him and ask for his broken English opinion??? A 10K note is only worth about 10 bucks anyway... I got an even better idea, go to a computer, go to ebay and look up Iraqi Dinar and show him a picture there!!! See what he says???

Better yet, go to the CBI web site and show him the pictures there and see what he says!

Hmmmmmmmmm,

rt

Yeah at this point it borders on overdoing it :/ I feel ya. But a thought would have been to talk to the Iraqi coworker of yours that does speak great english. And since he is aware of the RV hoopla and investments, he could speak with your older less well English spoken coworker in Arabic and perhaps more easily clarify the situation. But thanks for trying Detroit.

I guess it doesnt really matter anyways. If it is still hidden from the masses, it doesnt really do us much good anyways at this point to capitalize. We are still developing our patience I suppose :)