Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 2/8/12

kcw

I know it may be quite some time before the RV. I already know that. All of us already know it. While I don't presume to speak for anyone else in reply to your insistence that the RV is probably a long time away, I, for one, don't even want to think about that, let alone to discuss it. What I don't understand is why do you? Why do you want to discuss the fact that it might be several years away? How would such a discussion help you? What would you need from someone else in that discussion to shut you up? And if it were to happen, even if others here wanted to join you and to wallow with you in the possiblity that the RV might never happen, exactly what would you get out of it?

I love love love your entire response !!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I truly believe we are close. Too many things - the right things are happening or about to happen.

Way I see it, if it RVs in June/July, GREAT. Bring on the wealth!

And if it happens to RV in a longer time span than that, fine. It may not be what I want but that just gives me more time to buy more dinar and get my affairs in order. Either way I'm not losing.

Seems like some are forgetting this investment and being part of this forum are done by CHOICE. If you don't believe in it, you get to "cash out" today...YOUR CHOICE.

Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yep the caution flag is out and this race is going to take much longer than people think. I'm still waiting to see all of the news that is supposedly coming out of Iraq that would lead us to believe they are moving in the right direction and that it is in fact tied to an RV? I don't believe there is any such news. I am really starting to think this race has been canceled due to rain and the forecast is calling for a lot more rain, so it may never be finished.

This race might be cancelled because some think Nascar runs at the Indy 500. :blink:

I love TxGranny's post and Adam's response. It makes sense that Iraq and Kuwait should coexist from a financial standpoint. It would be a benefit to all of us if such an arrangement is ever concluded. Kuwait should bury the hatchet and work with Iraq. The Kuwait's are not stupid, they understand that Iraq could potentially be a profitable gold mine so to speak, as some of us know. This investment is a great learning tool for me. I apply what I learn into my accounting business. Thanks for the posts everyone.

• Upvote 3

I'm strictly a drag race fan; Burn outs to die for - nitromethane in the air & 1/4 mile under 4 seconds with no left turns.

Let's get it on!

GH

Adam: What is your take on Iranian Rial? Would you by now or wait until after the WW III?

After WWIII we will be trading with glass marbles and animal skins.

• Upvote 1

Wow Francie... you hit the nail on the head, dang your articulate... way to go!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif I just wanna give ya a big hug for that one!emot-hug.gif(I also wish I could give you more than +1).

And to Tim... if your smart..... you will take this advice to heart and take the beating you were just handed and stay out of it... imo .... again... that's if your smart. wink.gif Or you can keep arguing and prove your lack of wisdom. rolleyes.gif The choice is up to you.

Thank you very much, my friend. It's just how I feel, that's all. Anyway, thanks. :)

• Upvote 2

Drag racing...straight shot ...no deviations.....done in 4 sec or less.......Free ride for Shabibi to the bank to "Get ER Done" in a top fuel car 8000 horsepower!

Would love it if they were using a dragster capt. but I think they are riding an old camel with a hobbled leg!!dry.gif Maybe we could slip something into it's feed bag and get this thing moving faster and in the right direction! rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Would love it if they were using a dragster capt. but I think they are riding an old camel with a hobbled leg!!dry.gif Maybe we could slip something into it's feed bag and get this thing moving faster and in the right direction! rolleyes.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

You are right they would have to use a "Funny Car" instead sponsored by "Camels" and they would probably walk the mile instead of driving! :lol: