Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If your lOOking for the RV its right in front of you ******

Hell froze over

Baghdad / NINA /-- All Iraqi newspapers are withheld of publication on Thursday morning, on the occasion of the Arbaiiniyah visit to the holy Shrines in Kerbala ,that coincide forty days after the death of Imam Hussein peace be upon him. Newspapers publication will resume on next Monday morning . / End

No news publications for 4 days.

Baghdad (NINA) – Leaders of the Iraqiya Slate hold a meeting at 8.00pm this evening to discuss the return of its ministers to the cabinet.

MP from the IS, Ahmed Al Misari, told NINA that the leaders will discuss the return of the IS ministers to the cabinet.

The IS decided last week the return of its MPs to the Parliament while the return of the ministers to the cabinet is not decided yet. /End/

8:00 pm meeting sounds like they need a fully seated GOI regardless of who is sitting in the seat . they have agreed to agree to fight for the seats post RV.

Blomberg reports China and Japan auto sales will both have a 21% gain in the ST q raise the value of $ currency.21% and sure thats hmmm 21%gain

some of these sites i have noticed them saying relax watch the game enjoy .If you ever wanted to fly under the redneck radar of the US mass pull a currency revaluation on the night of the big game.it will believe it or not go unnoticed by many.

I could pull news articles out all night on Iraq and the WTO training classes going on. 100's of infrastructure projects just waiting for the rate change .you wanna see progress look at Iraq today and again in a month . Now thats a construction BOOM!

Lets look at the 3 phases. Shabibi said at the end of 2011 thats when p-1 was well under way reducing the money supply -the pulling of the large denoms . p-2 would begin this Monday the rate change and the small denoms will be the choice currency as the large are pulled in. p-3 would be the exchange of the lower 2003 dinar for the new2013 tri-party 3 sets of new dinar. I have to admit the Asian market was tougher to read than the Iraq policy until the auto makers both jump 21% in Japan and China. But once you know how to read the news and all its recycled wording its really very easy. Just how many have the dinar in a safety deposit box at the bank where the will cash some in at ? And the managers phone # know you are going to the main branch right ? And you have Ali and DB # to lock in a small sum over the phone while your bank waste half your day. Better get those rites out too. man your a mess:rolleyes:

*******removed offensive word from title**************

Your title is directed towards all DV Members and IDK about the others but I find your word offensive.

Edited by TexasGranny
removed insult from title

Baghdad / NINA /-- All Iraqi newspapers are withheld of publication on Thursday morning, on the occasion of the Arbaiiniyah visit to the holy Shrines in Kerbala ,that coincide forty days after the death of Imam Hussein peace be upon him. Newspapers publication will resume on next Monday morning . / End

Baghdad (NINA) – Leaders of the Iraqiya Slate hold a meeting at 8.00pm this evening to discuss the return of its ministers to the cabinet.

MP from the IS, Ahmed Al Misari, told NINA that the leaders will discuss the return of the IS ministers to the cabinet.

The IS decided last week the return of its MPs to the Parliament while the return of the ministers to the cabinet is not decided yet. /End/

8:00 pm meeting sounds like they need a fully seated GOI regardless of who is sitting in the seat . they have agreed to agree to fight for the seats post RV.

Blomberg reports China and Japan auto sales will both have a 21% gain in the ST q raise the value of $ currency.21% and sure thats hmmm 21%gain

some of these sites i have noticed them saying relax watch the game enjoy .If you ever wanted to fly under the redneck radar of the US mass pull a currency revaluation on the night of the big game.it will believe it or not go unnoticed by many.

I could pull news articles out all night on Iraq and the WTO training classes going on. 100's of infrastructure projects just waiting for the rate change .you wanna see progress look at Iraq today and again in a month . Now thats a construction BOOM!

Lets look at the 3 phases. Shabibi said at the end of 2011 thats when p-1 was well under way reducing the money supply -the pulling of the large denoms . p-2 would begin this Monday the rate change and the small denoms will be the choice currency as the large are pulled in. p-3 would be the exchange of the lower 2003 dinar for the new2013 tri-party 3 sets of new dinar. I have to admit the Asian market was tougher to read than the Iraq policy until the auto makers both jump 21% in Japan and China. But once you know how to read the news and all its recycled wording its really very easy. Just how many have the dinar in a safety deposit box at the bank where the will cash some in at ? And the managers phone # know you are going to the main branch right ? And you have Ali and DB # to lock in a small sum over the phone while your bank waste half your day. Better get those rites out too. man your a mess:rolleyes:

Your title is directed towards all DV Members and IDK about the others but I find your word offensive.

:lol::lol::lol: Wait a minute.:blink::blink::blink::P

Sure... I'd love to be wrong but I'm pretty sure tomorrow is not going to be the day the RV occurs... Maybe a little step, or slip, closer, but not the full monty... I'd love to be wrong too!!!!!

Your all really over shooting it here. We are not sending a man to the moon or even mars. Its a simple math problem, an RI/RV A currency adjustment in its value. Nothing to do with anything biblical or astrological events occurring just a simple banking procedure that is right on target.

Nothing more or less. Iraq did invade a country and these sanctions are and will stay with them until settlements are payed and those payments should spread out for many years before they are free and clear not a 2012 budget with your RV packaged in there. What message does that send other hostile countries if we hand it right over and wait for everyone to like and finally vote on a seat in the parliament for a cousin you barely even like. If your watching Iraq thats what your supposed to be doing as the U.N. / U.S. are clearly sending in the plays that you seem to think are taking to long when this was drafted many years ago the one thing they did not count on was you quitting your job and stop paying your mortgage because you just really need it now no YESTERDAY! Try living with 3 hours of electricity a day, which really blows me away that we get money the same time as they do, you think putting them back on a working electrical grid would take priority over your blessing. I bet 95% of you will not even think to make a contribution to a charity in Iraq. When you have that money in your hand you must never forget where it came from and the millions of lives that were affected by it before you purchase your new toys.A blessing is really a testing of your real character,your judgment see you in Vegas:lol:

Your all really over shooting it here. We are not sending a man to the moon or even mars. Its a simple math problem, an RI/RV A currency adjustment in its value. Nothing to do with anything biblical or astrological events occurring just a simple banking procedure that is right on target.

Nothing more or less. Iraq did invade a country and these sanctions are and will stay with them until settlements are payed and those payments should spread out for many years before they are free and clear not a 2012 budget with your RV packaged in there. What message does that send other hostile countries if we hand it right over and wait for everyone to like and finally vote on a seat in the parliament for a cousin you barely even like. If your watching Iraq thats what your supposed to be doing as the U.N. / U.S. are clearly sending in the plays that you seem to think are taking to long when this was drafted many years ago the one thing they did not count on was you quitting your job and stop paying your mortgage because you just really need it now no YESTERDAY! Try living with 3 hours of electricity a day, which really blows me away that we get money the same time as they do, you think putting them back on a working electrical grid would take priority over your blessing. I bet 95% of you will not even think to make a contribution to a charity in Iraq. When you have that money in your hand you must never forget where it came from and the millions of lives that were affected by it before you purchase your new toys.A blessing is really a testing of your real character,your judgment see you in Vegas:lol:

I tend to agree with some of what you've said here. I do disagree that it is a simple adjustment in value if the goal includes having the IQD trade on the FOREX markets. There has to be a widespread recognition by FOREX traders that the RV is realistic and not some bureaucratic fantasy. If that can be achieved then the FOREX market will do the heavy lifting of the cash in. Without it, Iraq will be left twisting in the wind when TRILLIONS of Dinar come out of the mattresses seeking to be exchanged for TRILLIONS of dollars that Iraq doesn't have. What is transpiring in Iraq itself, in my opinion, is largely window dressing. In the end, any RV will be orchestrated and managed by the IMF away from public view. They can do this through their influence on other Central Banks and likely the FOREX market itself (of which I claim no great expertise.) If there is to be an RV, again in my opinion, it is simply part of a larger plan that has been in place since before the invasion in March 2003. Indeed, according to former Treasury Secretary Paul O'neill, the Bush administration was intent on invading Iraq well before 9/11. If so, it's not a great stretch of imagination to think that the whole show has been managed up to and including any RV.

I think it is pretty obvious that, despite the trappings of Iraqi democracy, the GOI is pretty much a puppet government not unlike Saddam Hussein's was in the 1980's. This isn't to say that it lacks a large and real degree of power within Iraq, but rather that it is required to toe a pretty narrow line internationally, particularly with respect to international commerce. I think the key to any significant restoration of Iraq's infrastructure is being held up until the RV and IMF dictated laws come to pass. At that point, investors will pile in with something of a privately funded Marshall Plan to rebuild Iraq. And likely make some serious bank in the process, i.e., the spoils of war, you know.

Some of the more astute gurus have been correct to take note of the CBI's massive purchase of IDQ the last few months at the same time that the US/UN have turned up the heat , e.g., new round of sanctions and beating of the war drums against Iran despite US and even Israeli admission that Iran isn't pursuing nuclear weapons; or at least a total lack of any evidence of such. The net effect being that Iran was in dire need of US $$ for foreign reserves that it could no longer acquire through oil sales. Hence, in all likelihood, most of the trillions of dinar that CBI purchased for a couple of billion $$ came from Iran and Syria. Trillion$$ that won't wind up in Iran post RV. At any rate, I think it may be evidence that some loose ends are being attended before the RV.

-cantinista

I bet 95% of you will not even think to make a contribution to a charity in Iraq. When you have that money in your hand you must never forget where it came from and the millions of lives that were affected by it before you purchase your new toys.A blessing is really a testing of your real character,your judgment see you in Vegas:lol:

Good point and thank you for the reminder.

Okies mom