Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hole in Space solved

Tiffany23

God is an awesome God with power we cannot explain! Lift up your eyes on high and see who has created these stars! The heavens are telling of the glory of God; and the firmament is declaring the work of His hands. How majestic is His name in all the earth, who has displayed His splendor above the heavens!

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that we are without excuse.

HOW GREAT IS OUT GOD!!!!

Amazing pic! There has got to be other worlds with beings on them out there.

Probably thousands. One day we will start to find them. I believe 26 planets similar to earth have been discovered just in our portion of the galaxy.

To see earth as God sees it. No boundaries or races just a beautiful planet. Meant to hold a part of God's creation. I wonder sometimes what he must be learning from us. The bible says he created man in his own image. It also says he looked for another God and could not find one. I wonder if he wanted to know what happened to His kind. If the heavens are His throne and the earth is His footstool how far did He go when He looked. The way the magnetic pulls and pushes keep everything in its perfect place and how the orbit keeps us at the right temperature for life to thrive. God is an awesome scientist. I wonder at His abilities. And the Bible says His mind is full upon man. For people to believe he would not leave an account to show mankind how to please their creator is doing God a great injustice. Every bit of knowledge we have of God comes from creation, nature and the Bible. Awesome pic.

To see earth as God sees it. No boundaries or races just a beautiful planet. Meant to hold a part of God's creation. I wonder sometimes what he must be learning from us. The bible says he created man in his own image. It also says he looked for another God and could not find one. I wonder if he wanted to know what happened to His kind. If the heavens are His throne and the earth is His footstool how far did He go when He looked. The way the magnetic pulls and pushes keep everything in its perfect place and how the orbit keeps us at the right temperature for life to thrive. God is an awesome scientist. I wonder at His abilities. And the Bible says His mind is full upon man. For people to believe he would not leave an account to show mankind how to please their creator is doing God a great injustice. Every bit of knowledge we have of God comes from creation, nature and the Bible. Awesome pic.

CrappieShark, I am aware of the passages which declare that there is "no other god" than God, but these are the creations of human beings. Can you provide me with a reference where God searches for another deity? There may correct, but I have not read that. Thanks.