Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Live feed from Ga starts at 9:00am Jan 26, 2012

yota691

Birth Certificate has different registrant compare to the two twins born in the same 24hr span when compared

I heard 1890 also.

didn't see this post when I made the other, didn't mean to repeat.

Is good to see so many good people watching the proceedings.

np we on same page

OMG....This is so exciting to read....I couldn't get the stream to work either so if any more info is available, can someone post on it please?? Thanks so much!!!! I can imagine he is probably thinking "How dare they question me!!!!" I hope he is on his way out of the Oval Office and the country very soon!!!!

GOOOOO RV, HE IS NOT THE HERO!!!!!!!!

She may have said The number assigned to Barack Obama "appears to be associated with someone born in the year 1890."

No SSNs in 1890...

something is truly wrong with the entire circus!

The First Official SSN

Once the SSN records were received in Baltimore they were grouped in blocks of 1,000 and the master records were created. On December 1, 1936 the first block of 1,000 records were assembled and were ready to start their way through the nine-step process that would result in the creation of a permanent master record and the establishment of an earnings record for the individual. When this first stack was ready, Joe Fay, head of the Division of Accounting Operations in the Candler Building, walked over to the stack, pulled off the top record, and declared it to be the official first Social Security record. (This was the first point in the process where there was enough control to designate an official first card--it would have been impossible to try and identify the first card typed in one of the 1,074 typing centers around the country.) This particular record, (055-09-0001) belonged to John D. Sweeney, Jr., age 23, of New Rochelle, New York. The next day, newspapers around the country announced that Sweeney had been issued the first SSN. It would be more accurate to say that the first Social Security record was established for John David Sweeney, but since master records were invisible to the public and the Social Security card was a very visible token of the program, the newspapers overlooked the nuance.

The SSNs were issued by the Social Security Administration in November 1935 as part of the New Deal Social Security program. Within three months, 25 million numbers were issued.[3]

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I didn't hear all of the charges that could be brought against him but if they do then WOW... and they find him guilty then tarring and feathering him would be the easy way out...everything that he had put his signature to as president would be null and void and this could be the saving grace for the US.... but the only two people that I truly feel sorry for is his children... they will have to bear the brunt of his crime...

No SSNs in 1890...

The First Official SSN

Once the SSN records were received in Baltimore they were grouped in blocks of 1,000 and the master records were created. On December 1, 1936 the first block of 1,000 records were assembled and were ready to start their way through the nine-step process that would result in the creation of a permanent master record and the establishment of an earnings record for the individual. When this first stack was ready, Joe Fay, head of the Division of Accounting Operations in the Candler Building, walked over to the stack, pulled off the top record, and declared it to be the official first Social Security record. (This was the first point in the process where there was enough control to designate an official first card--it would have been impossible to try and identify the first card typed in one of the 1,074 typing centers around the country.) This particular record, (055-09-0001) belonged to John D. Sweeney, Jr., age 23, of New Rochelle, New York. The next day, newspapers around the country announced that Sweeney had been issued the first SSN. It would be more accurate to say that the first Social Security record was established for John David Sweeney, but since master records were invisible to the public and the Social Security card was a very visible token of the program, the newspapers overlooked the nuance.

The SSNs were issued by the Social Security Administration in November 1935 as part of the New Deal Social Security program. Within three months, 25 million numbers were issued.[3]

only circus in town is what Mr O. is doing an its all about the Hatred he has toward the USA

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

I didn't hear all of the charges that could be brought against him but if they do then WOW... and they find him guilty then tarring and feathering him would be the easy way out...everything that he had put his signature to as president would be null and void and this could be the saving grace for the US.... but the only two people that I truly feel sorry for is his children... they will have to bear the brunt of his crime...

I wish it would happen this way, but they will appeal it and then they'll appeal it. I would think that they wouldn't add him to the ballot anyway until this is proven. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

I hope you mis-heard her because, the first SS card was issued, sometime in mid-November, 1936.

She may have said The number assigned to Barack Obama "appears to be associated with someone born in the year 1890."

No SSNs in 1890...

The First Official SSN

Thanks for proving what I posted, Mojack. +1 :D

So the first card was issued, sometime in mid-November, 1936, somewhere in one of 1,074 post offices to someone whose identity and SSN are unknown. In theory, the first card should have been issued on November 24th, but there have been reports of cards showing earlier dates.

• Upvote 2

Why is this significant? Well, Mr. Graziano's SSN is five numbers AFTER Obama's Connecticut SSN and, again, was filed on March 16, 1977. You may recall in our April post Daniels explaining a Mr. Thomas Wood's SS-5 Certification form, which immediately preceded Obama's Connecticut SSN, being applied for on March 21, 1977. Therefore, it is now conclusive that the Connecticut Social Security number Obama secured at the age of 15, and has been using for the last 25 years, was secured in March of 1977 and more narrowly, sometime during the week of March 16 to 21, 1977.

SSN REGISTRATION DATE NAME ADDRESS

042-68-4424 March 21, 1977 Thomas Louis Wood Newington, Connecticut

042-68-4425 March ??, 1977 Barack Hussein Obama Honolulu, Hawaii

042-68-4429 March 16, 1977 Paul Michael Graziano Yorktown, Connecticut

Daniels then goes onto explain, "his location in March of 1977 is a quandary because the Social Security regulations, as codified then and today, clearly states 'If you are age 12 or older and have never received a Social Security Number, you must apply in person.'"

• Upvote 2

Come on - you got to admit it's a circus no matter what! A person born in 1890 would've been 87 when receiving a SSN. Why would an 87 year old get a SSN?

What are you thinking? It was Obama that was issued the number in 1977, not the 87 year old man. The old man would have been issued the number at a younger age and when he died, Obama took up the number in 1977. That's what is in question. But we are all waiting for the answer.

Edited by DinarMillionaire
  • Upvote 3

Obama's Attorney Jablonski Slapped Down

By Georgia SOS Over Obama's Ballot Access Hearing

VIA REGULAR MAIL & EMAIL

Michael Jablonski

260 Brighton Road, NE

Atlanta, Georgia 30309

michael.jablonski@comcast.com

RE: Georgia Presidential Preference Primary Hearings

Dear Mr. Jablonski:

I received your letter expressing your concerns with the manner in which the Office of State Administrative Hearings ("OSAH") has handled the candidate challenges involving your client and advising me that you and your client will "suspend" participation in the administrative proceeding. While I regret that you do not feel that the proceedings are appropriate, my referral of this matter to an administrative law judge at OSAH was in keeping with Georgia law, and specifically O.C.G.A. § 21-2-5.

As you are aware, OSAH Rule 616-1-2-.17 cited in your letter only applies to parties to a hearing. As the referring agency, the Secretary of State's Office is not a party to the candidate challenge hearings scheduled for tomorrow. To the extent a request to withdraw the case referral is procedurally available, I do not believe such a request would be judicious given the hearing is set for tomorrow morning.

In following the procedures set forth in the Georgia Election Code, I expect the administrative law judge to report his findings to me after his full consideration of the evidence and law. Upon receipt of the report, I will fully and fairly review the entire record and initial decision of the administrative law judge. Anything you and your client place in the record in response to the challenge will be beneficial to my review of the initial decision; however, if you and your client choose to suspend your participation in the OSAH proceedings, please understand that you do so at your own peril.

I certainly appreciate you contacting me about your concerns, and thank you for your attention to this

matter.

Sincerely,

Brian P. Kemp

Georgia Secretary of State

CLICK HERE: Obama's Attorney Jablonski Slapped Down By Georgia SOS - 1/25/2012