Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance Committee finds half of the $7 billion missing from the 2012 budget

rockhound60

Ibrahim al-Mutlaq: the Parliamentary Finance Committee, found half of the seven billion missing from the budget of 2012

22/01/2012 12:59:00

The independent Iraqi news agency / Baghdad / p. X ... A member of the Finance Committee in the House. . Attorney Ibrahim al-Mutlaq said his commission has been able to find half of the seven billion dollars, equivalent to eight trillion dinars, which announced the disappearance of the House of Representatives of the budget in the previous period. . And she spent incorrectly in the Ministries of Interior and Education.

Mutlaq said to the reporter (and independent Iraqi news agency) that has been allocated 2011 budget amounts were withdrawn from the budget of 2012 to meet the requirements of the spending This mistake has been committed One can not withdraw money from the budget the following year Thus, we found that there are two ministries have carried out the withdrawal of money from the budget of 2012, are calculated and the Interior and Education ]

He added that the Ministry of Education, when it announced to increase the salaries of its staff by 150 thousand dinars for each employee, was withdrawn 5.1 trillion dinars from the budget that 2012 He also said the Ministry of the Interior withdrew two billion dinars after the ratification of the Law of the Ministry of the Interior, who equated the salaries of military personnel, officers and employees of the Ministry of Interior On this basis, the total was withdrawn amounted to 5.3 trillion dinars

Mutlaq said that the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will call the Ministry of Finance and the Cabinet amounts remaining and how they were withdrawing funds remaining tab of 8 trillion dinars ]

http://translate.goo...QAtUGxDzhM4Qkcg

so all that missing money was sent to the wrong"department"....is that how I read this article?????......why didnt the head of that department clear this up when their account had 8 BILLION MORE DINAR than it was supposed to have.....can you say corruption :lol:;)

Parliamentary Finance Committee finds half of the $7 billion missing from the 2012 budget

Posted: January 22, 2012

22/01/2012

A member of the Finance Committee in the House. . Attorney Ibrahim al-Mutlaq said his commission has been able to find half of the seven billion dollars, equivalent to eight trillion dinars, which announced the disappearance of the House of Representatives of the budget in the previous period. . And she spent incorrectly in the Ministries of Interior and Education.

Mutlaq said to the reporter (and independent Iraqi news agency) that has been allocated 2011 budget amounts were withdrawn from the budget of 2012 to meet the requirements of the spending This mistake has been committed One can not withdraw money from the budget the following year Thus, we found that there are two ministries have carried out the withdrawal of money from the budget of 2012, are calculated and the Interior and Education ]

He added that the Ministry of Education, when it announced to increase the salaries of its staff by 150 thousand dinars for each employee, was withdrawn 5.1 trillion dinars from the budget that 2012 He also said the Ministry of the Interior withdrew two billion dinars after the ratification of the Law of the Ministry of the Interior, who equated the salaries of military personnel, officers and employees of the Ministry of Interior On this basis, the total was withdrawn amounted to 5.3 trillion dinars

Mutlaq said that the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will call the Ministry of Finance and the Cabinet amounts remaining and how they were withdrawing funds remaining tab of 8 trillion dinars ]

http://www.ina-iraq....ical/10126.html

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics

it is amazing the amount of money these people lose and then find again..............hell right now i dont want to lose my change.............usually by thursday i have to use it to buy me a 24 oz. and a can of snuff..............GO DINAR

Hope you are not regulated down to a can of Grizzly.

If it gets that bad I can send you a can of Copenhagen.

it is amazing the amount of money these people lose and then find again..............hell right now i dont want to lose my change.............usually by thursday i have to use it to buy me a 24 oz. and a can of snuff..............GO DINAR

I sure hope their book keeping methods improve pre-RV & post RV.