Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INFO FROM FOOTFORWARD....

sweet pea

Footforward from tonight: 760-569-7699; PIN 176323#. More good confirmation that we are close.

hmph....I actually heard it live (tonight while listening to the "Big Call" conference...same pin, different #) and this "FootForward" character was incredibly vague. Incredibily. Now "mums the word" when it comes to this new generation of pumpers gurus because they have put their FOOT in their mouth a little too much as this has all moved FORWARD to where we are today. <_<

Welp, as the Dinar Turns...what a soap opera. ;)

• Upvote 1

But don't call the banks they are just as baffled as us, ROTFLMAO. The guru's are telling you to NOT call the banks when they seem to be bugging them daily. Gotta love it. Maybe I will start calling the banks on Monday. These guru's need to have their spouses watch them closely and then tell them how dumb they really sound. Now go call your bank!

• Upvote 1

Everyone on here is always looking for intel and one of these days some of these guys are gonna hit the nail on the head and make the negative bashers look stupid. If I had the date and rate and Shabibi was my uncle as much as I would love to help a few of you all with intel I would not say a word because I may be bashed to death!!! Please guys stay positive and have a little faith...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

FreewayBill Is Part Of This Group Of Pumpers. :o

The Same FreewayBill That Announced That The RV Was Released By The IMF Earlier This Week ! <_<

I'd Like To Put My Clown Foot Forward Up Somebody's A$$ !

:D :D :D

^^^^ LMAO Thug....

and we know you clowns like to wear those big long-toed rubber shoes...so I know that'll hurt.

What gets me is that these guys (this new group, The Big Call) is a breakoff of PTR/Dan & Tony fame....This was only my 2nd (and last) time listening but I can say that what an incredible waste of time because all they do is bring people on who talk in circles but claim it's "intel". I thought, FINALLY a call I can listen to that is anti Rollercoaster....my fault for thinking such a thing.

Regardless of the conference call, most of them kinda go like this:

"Today was a good day...got a lot of phone calls. I can't go into it right now but REST ASSURED it was good. I'm good. You're good. We're all good. EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD.....Don't call the banks and bother them or you'll make the RV not happen. You (yes little YOU) can hold back this entire thing....Let us do what we do and when we get more, we'll share. But we're ALMOST THERE...don't go buying my dinar though....it's minute by minute....Could be this payday weekend and if not, let's see what happens Monday "

And my typical response is -> :mellow:

Most of these groups and calls are complete TOMFOOLERY. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is pure entertainment to me now...nothing more, nothing less, at least when it comes to most chats and calls. I'm sticking to Adam and verifying this the RIGHT WAY ..... ;)

• Upvote 3

Everyone on here is always looking for intel and one of these days some of these guys are gonna hit the nail on the head and make the negative bashers look stupid. If I had the date and rate and Shabibi was my uncle as much as I would love to help a few of you all with intel I would not say a word because I may be bashed to death!!! Please guys stay positive and have a little faith...

there are no such thing as bashers in the currency world. a basher is in the stock world. a basher says negative things to make a stock go down, or posts false info to do so.

you can say all the negative things you want it wont make the price of the dinar go down.

please find another word, it makes you look uneducated

• Upvote 1

That has to be the most ridiculous statement i have ever read from an obvious follower of the fools that constantly pump this information. Of course they will be right someday, and full of themselves as well. And those like you will praise them for their false wisdom, and raise them to an even greater point of piety than those that follow already have.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That has to be the most ridiculous statement i have ever read from an obvious follower of the fools that constantly pump this information. Of course they will be right someday, and full of themselves as well. And those like you will praise them for their false wisdom, and raise them to an even greater point of piety than those that follow already have.

Exactly.