Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat--Wed. Jan. 18

cgbrown

Adam,

There has been much buzz and discussion on the daily auction rate change from 1170 to 1166. What is your take on the auction change?

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 27

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 201,290,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 201,290,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Read more:

• Upvote 2

Can Iraq or its CBI require owners of its currently issued currency to convert it to another currency of another sovereign country, as is popularly referred to as a cash-in?; and, if the CBI/GOI revalues or redenominates the IQD, and intends to remove certain current denominations from circulation, are they not bound by international law to honor it as valid (at least for a specific amount of time), and to replace it with valid currency denominations of equal/similar value to the new revalued/redenominated currency in circulation?

Signed by the parliamentary Finance Committee Haitham Jubouri currency to be replaced by deleting three zeros from the end of 2013.

Does this statement mean it be necessary to complete phase 3 of deleting the zeros in 2013 before an RV can take place???

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/100604-jubouri-expects-deletion-of-zeros-to-be-complete-by-end-of-2013-explains-3-stages-of-currency-reform/#ixzz1jkgx5FjA

Hi Adam,

With all of these allegations against Maliki Will they hold an bearing on the the passing of the laws that can directly effect the Rv process? It seems like the kurds are fighting warrant with warrant Is the hope of this move to debunk stories from both camps ?

Correction> will they hold __Any__

Hello Adam,

Do you think the new sanctions on Iran could affect us as speculators? The new sanctions says we can't do business with firms that do business with Iran's central bank, that being said, if Iraq continues to do business with Iran (possibly their central bank) can this affect us or undermine the EO that allows us to speculate?

Thanks

Adam,

During the 1-4-2012 weekly chat you responded to TankDude……….

“[Adam Montana] all VIP members will get their VIP Certificate as soon as the RV is announced

[Adam Montana] when I think we are 3 days or so from the RV, I will leave the upgrade forms open for another 24 hours, then close them.

[Adam Montana] but I will email all VIP members before I do that “

so instead of us dealing with all this RV anticipation/anxiety stuff.....… wouldn’t we be better off to just watch for you to do this?...indicating we are about 3 days out in your humble opinion?...........thanks in advance!!!

Good morning Adam,

With all the tension building up with Iran concerning the blockage of the Strait of Hormuz, what do you think the neighboring countries of Iraq will do if something should happen between the US and Iran? This must affect the dinar in someway or the other. I am sure that these countries have invested in this. IYO could this hold up the RV should it happen soon? Thank you for your time.

Thank you first for your time Adam. I have noticed in the last few days that it seems like Kuwait and Iraq are now becoming best buddies. All of a sudden Kuwait is agreeing to help Iraq out of Chapter VII and backing off of a lot of what stood between them and Iraq in the past. What is your take in this sudden change in attitude? If Kuwait really does make good on its not standing in the way of Iraq's removal from Chapter VII, do you think that the UN will make the decision to lift the remaining sanctions immediately?

Thanks for everything, Adam. Recently there have been several articles referring to the 3 phases of the deletion of zeros. The second of which, which we are supposedly in, is the printing of new currency. It was my understanding that the new currency was already printed with the Kurdish language included. Can you confirm or deny through your CBI contacts whether or not the new currency has been printed. I thought I remembered you stating it was in the past, but not sure. If, in fact it has been printed and waiting for release, could tell us where we are in the "process".

You have mentioned before that you believe the IQD will be somehow tied to the USD ? Why would a producer economy  want to have a currency that is connected to a consumer economy? Plus a consumer economy that is debt ridden and lowering credit rating , which equals lower value. Also using their  neighbors next doors example  , Saudi Arabia Rial has   been connected to the USD since 1986, has been stuck doing nothing but buying our debt ie..US Gov Bonds with their oil profits, (they are second behind China ), they must continue to do this for several reasons, keep the currency price steady,  0.27 cents USD to make  1 Rial ,or 3.75 Rial to make a US Dollar ,because of the devalue of the USD oil prices rise,  Currency connected to the dollar lose also, but Saudi must stay the course to because , they would be overthrown by their own people if we the US government , did not supply them with men and intel to keep them a half step away from the wolves at the door. This often seems the case of why Iraq does not move any faster then it has, it does not need the USA and its baggage, They can sell every drop of oil on that side of the world and make a larger profit because of shorter delivery distance, but still get current high world prices. So to wrap up this , they want to stay away from getting caught up being a slave to the US government policy's and currency down swings, They do not want to be controlled by the USA in anyway and this is why they are standing their ground and making this their decisions on their own terms, since this was forced on to them to start a new government why should the hurry any faster then they are?

No offense intended, but since the U.S. worked with Kurds (especially in Kirkuk) along side Iraqi soldiers, suggesting Kurdish independence anytime soon is false bravado and a moot point until much later if ever. Despite many Southern Kurds wishing independence the entire time, they did not dare voice it while under protection THROUGH Iraq's U.S. honored jurisdiction. They clung TO Iraq under U.S. protection throughout the occupation. All my opinion, of course, but with that said...here is my real question and feel free to truncate all of this for chat post if you choose to use it.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the real progress I suspect has moved forward between Iraq and Kuwait since late November. The bones, the archives, the port...the oil.

In advance, thank you mods (yall rawk) and THANK you Adam. B)

Hay Adam,

Just curious as to know what the TEXT may look like when you send it out? Do you have it formatted or will you compose it as it happens. How about a sample rendering so we kinda know what to expect. Come on and let us dream a little!

Thanks

Quad B)

Adam I apreciate your reply to my question! I am sure a lot of members like me are excited to kinda know what to expect when the text goes out. My heart will probably still skip a beat! :lmao:

Quad B)