Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank rumor from mig, bluwolf chat, dinar gurus 14 jan

trooper

Jan 14th

Posted by Rosy in General Iraq News

No comments

Heres a rumor from MIG:

RockDinars] This just in, I got this from a personal contact first posted at the No Spin Zone..."I went to bed and didnt feel right if I didn’t share this with anyone today..

Well Yesterday, Friday, I went to my bank to open the account and get ready for the RV. Well my personal banker did the paperwork and handed it to me to sign. She was looking at the screen and said it is up to $2.33US or close to that.

Much to my excitement and also trying to keep my composure, I said that is great, could I cash out a small note now and wait for it to go up and cash in more later and my banker said sure.

Well I handed her the dinar and she handed me another paper to sign. As I was signing she stated with some surprise on her face that I have been doing this all my life and I have never seen that happen!

Well I asked what she meant and she said it just dropped down to all 0000's. Well we waited for a few more minutes and nothing changed. She told me to come back around 4pm about two hours later I did return and still nothing.

I was so close to having money and their was no holding or checking on anything else and keep in mind, I bank at a small bank, this was not a big 4 affiliation at all. That was such an exciting moment for me, especially when she did state that something most definitely is going on with the IQD."

Great post Trooper... I needed a chuckle biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Well, at least we have more proof that some have not lost the art of "creativity" ! One of the better bank stories I've read. Not the best, but I give it an 8 out of 10 for creativity. Still contented, but waiting in southeast Kansas. Thanks, Trooper for bringing it over.

• Upvote 1

Well, at least we have more proof that some have not lost the art of "creativity" ! One of the better bank stories I've read. Not the best, but I give it an 8 out of 10 for creativity. Still contented, but waiting in southeast Kansas. Thanks, Trooper for bringing it over.

I loved the "armored cars" one of a week ago for creativity.

Please don't neg trooper. He's just sharing the goofiness that goes on at other sites. It's in the rumor section and is for humor.

Go RV

If you don't agree with the post don't neg a member for bringing it here to read. <_< This is why sonny1 bondlady ect quit wanting to post here. :blink:

• Upvote 2

Jan 14th

Posted by Rosy in General Iraq News

No comments

Heres a rumor from MIG:

RockDinars] This just in, I got this from a personal contact first posted at the No Spin Zone..."I went to bed and didnt feel right if I didn’t share this with anyone today..

Well Yesterday, Friday, I went to my bank to open the account and get ready for the RV. Well my personal banker did the paperwork and handed it to me to sign. She was looking at the screen and said it is up to $2.33US or close to that.

Much to my excitement and also trying to keep my composure, I said that is great, could I cash out a small note now and wait for it to go up and cash in more later and my banker said sure.

Well I handed her the dinar and she handed me another paper to sign. As I was signing she stated with some surprise on her face that I have been doing this all my life and I have never seen that happen!

Well I asked what she meant and she said it just dropped down to all 0000's. Well we waited for a few more minutes and nothing changed. She told me to come back around 4pm about two hours later I did return and still nothing.

I was so close to having money and their was no holding or checking on anything else and keep in mind, I bank at a small bank, this was not a big 4 affiliation at all. That was such an exciting moment for me, especially when she did state that something most definitely is going on with the IQD."

The reason that she had never seen that happen before, is because it didn't happen. Unless they were playing banker at home and the personal banker was a 4 year old, which would explain doing this all her life and the plastic cash register reading all 0000's.

Sonny doesn't want to post here? Since when? I must have missed something....

Or it could be because several people were catching on to their BS and they didn't like it. They haven't posted any more facts on this site than anyone else. Everyone has a friend of a friend in Iraq that is in the know and yet none of them mention any names or can give us any real information. That too is because there is no real information out there to obtain. We could all do this rather easily. Simply find an article from Iraq, work it to read how you feel it should and then re-post it on this site and then watch all of the great minds break it down for you. That is how the rumor mill works!

On second thought, no need to bring them over. Just leave this BS on the other sites where they originated. It's getting way to full in here.

• Upvote 1

The landscaping around the community bank has such pretty grren plants. The flowers are just beautiful!

hemp and poppies.

It's my duty to correct you here. Being as I'm a proud member of NORML and an avid supporter of the decriminalization and legalization of a plant that was once legal, yada, yada, yada.... I think you what you wanted to say is-

CANNABIS & poppies.... Hemp has no intoxicating properties. FYI.

Bluwolf drops the crack pipe and walks off! :lol:

And meth pipe... He's what the tweakers call "stuck on stupid". LOL. Who wants to stay up for a freaking week? Uh, tweakers, I guess.

• Upvote 2