Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo Bank Story

carolinadukegirl

I went to the Wells Fargo branch in King of Prussia, PA this week. Met with a Customer Service Representative, not a teller, and asked her if they are going to be "redeeming/buying" IQDs once they revalue. She said she did not know the answer to that but would call her supervisor, which she did. She was told, "Wells Fargo will not be selling/buying any Iraqi dinars." She also told me she was VERY interested in the same thing because someone had given her an IQD and that she also wanted to know how to exchange it

So that's my bank story. If I've posted it to the wrong forum, please have mercy on me. This is my first. :unsure:

cdg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I spoke with the branch manager at the Wells Fargo bank in Garland, Texas over the summer. She told me the same thing without hesitation. She said Wells Fargo will not be dealing with IQD. It seems to me that Wells Fargo would change their position once the RV occurs as there is money to be made from the spread, the float of our accounts, etc.

I could care less about doing business with Wells Fargo. There are plenty of other banks that will cash us in.

Happy Sunday everyone!

• Upvote 2

I went to the Wells Fargo branch in King of Prussia, PA this week. Met with a Customer Service Representative, not a teller, and asked her if they are going to be "redeeming/buying" IQDs once they revalue. She said she did not know the answer to that but would call her supervisor, which she did. She was told, "Wells Fargo will not be selling/buying any Iraqi dinars." She also told me she was VERY interested in the same thing because someone had given her an IQD and that she also wanted to know how to exchange it

So that's my bank story. If I've posted it to the wrong forum, please have mercy on me. This is my first. :unsure:

cdg

Hi CDGirl.... a nice first posting :) Don't worry about which banks will cash in... that's just a standard answer to cover their butts! Well, now you've got your bank story over with!!! You're no longer a rookie... but still a newbie! Carry on... :)

• Upvote 3

I spoke with the branch manager at the Wells Fargo bank in Garland, Texas over the summer. She told me the same thing without hesitation. She said Wells Fargo will not be dealing with IQD. It seems to me that Wells Fargo would change their position once the RV occurs as there is money to be made from the spread, the float of our accounts, etc.

I could care less about doing business with Wells Fargo. There are plenty of other banks that will cash us in.

Happy Sunday everyone!

I agree.100% with you...I can undestand the banks getting flooded with calls due to these boards. What I do not understand is with the amount of dinar out there why would they say they will not be dealing with the iqd? Once this RV's People will be looking elsewhere.. Once this RV's and cash in is done off to the Credit Union I go.

• Upvote 2

We have a team of investigators across the country,so now we can check what's false and what's true, welcome to the DVFI [ Dinar Vets Family of Investigators. :lol:

Thanks for the post.

DVFI... nice, Tony! :D

• Upvote 1

Once I redeem/cash in my dinars, I plan on wiring them to USAA to fund 2 annuities which will in turn fund a Living Trust I've had my attorney set up. But first comes tithes. I worked for 17 years with the Chattanooga Christian Community Foundation, which has recently changed it's name to more accurately reflect its mission. I will be sending my tithe to them to distribute as I so designate: Salvation Army Samaritan's Purse (which I've also worked with in Boone NC), Compassion, World Vision, etc. Then I want to buy a new car. I have a 10-year old Hyaundai with 102,800 miles. It is stll a great car, but I really want a new one if possible. B) Then off to USAA. I trust them!

I won't have millions like many of you. But I will have plenty. Praise God. All good things come from His hand. He sends down blessings or stretchings for each of us to draw us closer to Him and to make us stronger and more thankful.

It is so interesting to me that God is drawing out of Babylon great riches for His people who will in turn fund His work here on earth. Doesn't God work in wondrous ways?!?

cdg

• Upvote 1

I agree.100% with you...I can undestand the banks getting flooded with calls due to these boards. What I do not understand is with the amount of dinar out there why would they say they will not be dealing with the iqd? Once this RV's People will be looking elsewhere.. Once this RV's and cash in is done off to the Credit Union I go.

The Wells Fargo branch manager was abrupt and borderline rude when I approached her regarding IQD. I have decided to not visit banks seeking IQD information. I spent a lot of time doing that last summer.

My cell phone will being blowing up when the RV goes down. That's good enough for me.

Hey Adam, where's our text message? :lol:

• Upvote 1

hahahahahahaha a 1 that is funny ,,,,, could have been a 25,ooo note should have asked -----> can you break this for me -- change :lol:

I love it, Jeep. After the RV I'm going to pay a visit to the Wells Fargo branch manager that was rude to me and see if she will make change for a 25k note. That ought to tick her off.

• Upvote 2

We have a team of investigators across the country,so now we can check what's false and what's true, welcome to the DVFI [ Dinar Vets Family of Investigators. :lol:

Thanks for the post.

CSI Dinar Vets style!!!! Now lets see if the team can find Okie's and Jonnywg's common sense....

I love it, Jeep. After the RV I'm going to pay a visit to the Wells Fargo branch manager that was rude to me and see if she will make change for a 25k note. That ought to tick her off.

Ski, you're hilarious! Thanks for posting CarolinaDukegirl. Here's Charlize Theron. Oscar for Monster. Have a great Sunday everyone.

cdg

This has been posted a hundred times about wells fargo. It's there corporate foreign exchange office that you would need to talk with, which I did and you are correct, they will not be dealing with dinar. So they say now!

cdg

Why in the heck are people contacting these banks?? I've said it a thousands times, banks will be the last to know. Iraq will not make a GRAND STAND ANNOUNCEMENT about them RV'ing period..It will just show up on Forex and then the banks will make their adjustments... Thats how foreign currency works. I use to work at a bank so I have a little knowledge about the banking system..

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 2

CSI Dinar Vets style!!!! Now lets see if the team can find Okie's and Jonnywg's common sense....

Let's not waste our time. Those two morons have no common sense. Can someone move this post over to the Dinar Guru site for me? Thanks.

Ski, you're hilarious! Thanks for posting CarolinaDukegirl. Here's Charlize Theron. Oscar for Monster. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Thanks Canuk. Can you change your avatar to Ryan Gosling for me? Pretty please. He's one hot boy. Sigh!!!!

• Upvote 1

Why in the heck are people contacting these banks?? I've said it a thousands times, banks will be the last to know. Iraq will not make a GRAND STAND ANNOUNCEMENT about them RV'ing period..It will just show up on Forex and then the banks will make their adjustments... Thats how foreign currency works. I use to work at a bank so I have a little knowledge about the banking system..

I agree wholeheartedly... and we Vets that have been around a while understand this. But, let's cut cdgirl a little slack here... she's new and enthused... and learning. Thanx. :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you for a great post! Please people, stop bothering the banks. They know nothing. Banks are not making special plans or holding meetings about the IQD. If and when it RVs and is internationally traded etc. it will simply be like any other currency exchange. No fireworks,balloons and champagne sorry. Hopefully those of us who hold IQD will be very happy but it won't be earth shattering news to anyone else.

• Upvote 2

My Wells Fargo bank Manager told me they will deal with any internationally traded currency. BUT I will not deal with WF since their local branch policy is to charge me for depositing over $5,000 USD cash and upon RV any deposit will be considered cash.