Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Linda55 GET WELL MESSAGES

pleasantvalleySunday

Hope you get well soon Linda...I dont do chat rooms but I do watch or you can call me a lurker..but im always impressed on how nice and thoughtful you are to everyone that comes into the chatroom....may you have a quick recovery and may you always have your angels close by. get well soon ill see you in the chatroom...lurking of course..haha :):):)

Linda Bella, I hope you recover quickly and I hope your heart is healthy! I was caught off guard when I saw this post. This is the first time, today (9:25pm est), that I logged onto DV. I have been away from the computer, all day.

Linda Bella, I will pray earnestly for you!

Love you!

• Downvote 1

Mrs.Linda55, I truly thank you for serenity and the realness that you bring to this site. You are a true God- send. I feel that you are a family member and we have not met yet.

II promise to get down on my knees tonight and ask God end this temporary situation out of your life. May God Sustain You and yourFamily Always.

Linda55! Sweetie I was so sad when I heard this news and then I realized we were talking about our Linda55! She is ALWAYS positive and that is what is going to get you well and soon... You breathe Divine Light into that body and you heal... We've got some celebrating and life planning to do when you get home! Sincerely, you are my thoughts and prayers and I'm sending you lots of blessings and love.

p.s. ask if you can borrow a laptop and come "see" us. ;)

Hi Linda55 - If knowing that someone cares helps the healing process... then you should be feeling better already. Hope you'll soon be feeling fine the way you were before, because things just won't be the same until you're well once more. Get well soon.

Dear Sweet Linda:

I am so happy to hear that you are doing much better. That heart of yours is so full of love and encouragement that it is healing at warp speed and will be better and stronger than ever! We are all looking forward to you getting back on chat because it is not the same without you. God bless you and hurry back...we need you!!!!

Love,

Sister Mary