Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Linda55 GET WELL MESSAGES

pleasantvalleySunday

Hey Momma Sweetie pie.Get well soon. We will miss you for a few days but you will come bouncing back and sweeter than ever. Ok I lied about that. You cant get any sweeter than you are, You are a special lady and I dont think I have ever met anyone nicer on here than you and there is some great people here but you always take the time to say hello and you ask how we are doing today, I will be saying prayers for you also tonight. Talk to you soon. Kamm

Linda hunny, my family and I are saying prayers for you for wellness and speedy strong recovery. You have always gone out of your way to make me feel welcome in chat and part of the DV family, you are such a big part of what so many love about coming here to talk with others. I hope one day when this investment is over, that we can meet, and I can give you a nice big hug (I will probably cry) We love you. Get well soon my dear!! Amy <3

LINDA, so sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. i've always noticed that you are always kind, calm, appreciative and positive with all your encounters here. I can't imagine you having anything but a serene and loving heart. Hope you recover completely and get well soon. I know you're already dealing w/back problems as well. Praying for you and GOD BLESS.

Hey Ms. Linda55, you need to get on the mend there my friend. You were the first person that welcomed me to the chat room, when I didn't what to do or say. You were polite and sweet to everyone. I'll keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery, and wish you well.

Oh My Linda, I just heard. You are in my thought's and Prayer's. Please Please take care, listen to the Dr.'s and Get Well Soon... I was planning my trip to Texas to meet you as soon as theses darn things do what they are suppose to do... You are one of my favorite friends on here. So please hurry back.

Love and May God Bless,

Lynn huh.gif and Cliff sad.gif

Linda, just to let you know our thoughts are with you and we wish you a fast recovery and blessings.

though I dont know you , outside of here you have always been sweet and nice, wich tells me you are a great lady. get well soon I know chat will miss you. best wishes and thoughts going your way

Well i know we dont talk very much. When we do chat you've always been a very nice person to me and towards others. I hope that you have a full healthy and speedy recovery. I will pray for you, and hope Allah hears my prayers. I hope to see you soon again.

Much love and best wishes

Stramick

HEY MY SIDEKICK , I M STILL IN SHOCK OVER THIS NEWS I LOOKED FOR U ON AND OFF ALL DAY THEN WHEN I HEARD THIS HAD HAPPEN TO YOU I JUST BROKE DOWN AND CRYED IT REALLY SCARED ME .BUT NOW THAT I KNOW YOUR GIONG TO BE OKAY WHAT A WAY TO GET OUT OF THE POLE DANCING IF YOU DID NOT WANT TO POLE DANCE ALL U HAD TO DO WAS SAY SO GIRLFRIEND HAHA ,REALLY THOUGH YOU ARE MY INSPARATION AND NO ONE KNOWS THE THINGS LIKE WE DO ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN OUR LIFES GOD BROUGHT ME TO DV TO MEET YOU HE KNEW I NEEDED A FRIEND LIKE I HAVE FOUND IN YOU GIRL SO GET WELL SO ME AND U AND RILEYAND BCAT CAN FINISH OUR PLANS WE GOTS LOT MORE PLANNIG TO DO AND BY THE WAY RILEY IF YOUR READING THIS GO AHEAD AND ADD A PRAVITE NURSE FOR OUR FREIND HERE TO GO WITH US ON THE PARTY PLANE ...MISS YA ITS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT U GIRL HURRY UP AND GET BETTER LOVE YA FREIND ..........ppg