Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Linda55 GET WELL MESSAGES

pleasantvalleySunday

Miss Linda! Just heard the news "suga" smile.gif ...you will be in my prayers. Take the time necessary to heal up and feel better. Your encouraging and friendly words will be missed in the chat room, but all the more reminder to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. We look forward to the day that you feel up to joining us once again.

Blessings,

Michael

OH SWEET LINDA! I always wake up and Lurk on Chat to get a positive boost! And you are the sweet one that makes me smile every day. You have had such an impact on people in this site, you truly are Queen on DV precious Lady.

You don't know me, but how wonderful you should feel to have people consider you family that you don't even know.

You have such a fantastic personality that SHINES RIGHT THROUGH your typing! I wish I knew you in person so I could hug your sweet neck! Please don't over do! Do what the Doc says and remember WE LOVE YOU HERE at DV.smile.gif

PRAYING FOR A QUICK RECOVERY. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR UPCOMING DAYS.

PS I believe you are a TEXAS neighbor? I'm near Dallas / Fort Worth

Good morning Suga!

It was a shock when i logged on late last night to see the topic. You need to know, the chat is not the same without you. You have the incredible ability to make people feel like family, as if we have known each other for years, yet never met. Thank you!

May God help in a speedy recovery, that He may be right there holding your heart in His hands, caressing it and making it better, as you do with so many who need a word of encouragement. God bless you.

Please only do what the Dr. allows you. Don't try to do more that you can.

We expect you back soon. God bless...

Sweet Linda...I have not been posting (as I recently mentioned to you, for a reason) however I break my silence now seeing this post.

You are a precious lady that has blessed us all with your encouragment, sense of humor and wisdom. I dedicate prayer for your quick healing and easy recovery. May God bless you sweet girl. You..BE STRONG ! We all need you back here!

Love, prayer and blessings ......alice

Attached is a link to a powerpoint presentation for Linda55

Get Well Soon Linda55

To play the presentation:

1. Click on File just under Googles Docs.

2. Select download original.

3. Then Click the Open button.

If you wish to download to your computer.

1. Click on File just under Googles Docs.

2. Select download original.

3. Then Click the Save button.

Linda, This is not a good time for the ticker to be acting up. Really, no time is a good time for the ticker to be acting up! I pray for a speedy recovery. It will be kind of strange at the RV Party if you my dear are kicked back in some hospital with an inter rubbing your feet. Hang Tough Girl. May God see fit to grant you a little more time here. Remember dreaming is free, see you at the Bank! My best to you, LDR :blink: