Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Linda55 GET WELL MESSAGES

pleasantvalleySunday

If you do not have a way to view powerpoint presentations:

https://docs.google....uthkey=CPHSkZIJ

Then run the application and it will unzip a PPViewer and Linda's Powerpoint.

If you used the default drive it will extract the files into C:\Get Well Soon Linda folder.

The run the PPVIEW32.EXE file located in that folder and select Get Well Soon Linda.

LInda, Linda, Linda......

Whatcha doing girl??? When I read the Topic I thought you had your back surgery!!!

I think we are going to have to send Bobby Romero to take care of you :huh::huh::P:P

You take care of yourself and hurry back, I know everyone misses your sweet ways....

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and for a wonderful New Year to you and your family. Angels will be watching over you and so will all your Dinar Family......Love ya........Cyn

Hi Darln,

I missed you yesterday, found out today why. Is it the stresses of this dinar scenerio or just chatting with me that caused this terrible situation apon you? I understand you are doing ok and on the road to recovery.. Something about getting to use a laptop tomorrow. <smile> Your in my prayers. Rest well tonight and I will hope to share a word with you tomorrow.

Shine,

Dave

Linda55, I'm so glad I got to chat with you the other night. I'm so sorry that you are going through this, I hope you get better very soon.

Todd and I will keep you in our prayers. Homedaycare, Larry, and ralpher wanted you to know that you are in their prayers also.

We all send you our best wishes to get better soon.

AB

Love ya Ms. Linda55 and pray for your immediate recovery.... The bible says when two or more are gathered in my name there I will be also.... We have way passed that number here... Please remember there are many here that love their chat time with you and get back REAL soon.... Bodeen

Edited by bodeen

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING GIRL? We are following your recovery with anticipation so ya better heed Dr.'s advice. ( We have a mole planted in the hospital yard to monitor what is going on. He is a spy disguised as a german shepard dog and he speaks fluent schmooze). Hurry up and get on home. We all miss your wit and wisdom. So, from all the gang at the Vets - WE JUST LOVE YOU A WHOLE BUNCH and hurry back. B Goat

Girl...checking back here. I hope you are on your way back. Miss you! You are so loved by so many. I got to thinking, after my initial shock the other day, when Iread this posted , then broke my silence to give you my prayers That this must have occurred not long after we chatted and were going to exchange email...well we will get that straightened out as soon as your well. Stay fabulous and find a cute Dr to flirt with (that ALWAYS helps speed recovery!!!!)

More prayers coming at ya!

alice

Edited by alice

Linda,

I am thinking about you. May the healing energies and light of the Divine Almighty God heal every part of you right

on down to the cellular level. May every breath that you take be infused with the loving light of God.

Miss you, my dear lady!

Blessings and good health forever!

God Bless America! smile.gif